New Game

Did you remember to wish this boy (female) a happy birthday?

Happy birthday to my tomboy otaku wife!

Ideal woman: otaku, fit, great body, great job, genki

Armpite sexe

I want to rub my semen all over her armpits with my penis. Is that normal?

It'd be abnormal if you didn't want to.

My wife Hifumi

ARMPITS

shit season 2. the only good thing were the two new girls

Nene learning to program was the best thing about the season though. Bitch-chan was only good as a foil for Nene and the red haired cunt was only good for her breasts and half-naked scenes.

Your wife came over last night and we had some fun

God, I want to fondle her sweaty unwashed tomboy tits from behind so bad

oh boy... those armpits are tempting me

Man started S2 recently and what's with all the fucking forced drama? It's supposed to be a CGDCT comedy, not bitched getting hissy over nothing and muh hard work propaganda shoved in my throat every 3 seconds. Does it get better after the first 2 episodes?

>Does it get better after the first 2 episodes?
If you don't like the drama you might as well drop it now, it gets much worse.

Yeah I'll probably drop it, fuck this bait and switch. You can't fucking change genre from S1 to S2 like this.

That was me in a wig.

Come over again sometime.

I never thought the drama was a serious issue? It was normally involving their work and got resolved by the end of the episode. Overall it was still a comedy about cute cakes making a video game

How is it possible we're both married to the same person?

She's a slut user
She is married to at least 100 men

Which is why I never tell people my waifu so she stays obscure and pure.

Does Umiko become less of a triggerhsppy bitch at any point after she's properly introduced?

Yes by the end of S2 she's literally begging Nene to fuck her.

At least she's more pure than Chino

Perhaps we should combine our semen in order to impregnate her. Then her children will be all of our children.

S2 does fantastic things to both Umiko and Nene.

I'd be begging Nene to fuck me too if I were her.

id just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of

"hows this for a start"

then again im not autistic like you and know what anime girls want

S2 proved that Nene is a fucking angel.

and how many girls?

Can armpits be impregnated?

That's haram

Why's the obnoxious brat so cute when she closes her mouth?
She looks cuddly as fuck.

Oversensitive kids picked the show up expecting "CGDCT", speedwatched S1 at 4x speed and then got shocked when S2 wasn't anything like what they thought it would be.

>January 3rd
I didn't expect a Best Girl to have the same birthday as me.

You can't spell "Nenecchi" without "ecchi".

>extremely underdramatized depictions of the real bullshit that happens in creative occupations is forced drama

Boy you're going to hate the real world if you ever decide to participate in it.

I love this old lady! I want to become a houshusband to a christmas cake who loves video games! Given her general appearance, personality and the magnum opus of her company she's probably mostly into cutesy shit but we could probably have some fun playing autistic paraJews shit while complaining about overpriced DLC and explaining to her Eagle Jump is dead the moment they pull this shit.

>insecure flat girl falls in love with a boy with huge floppy tits

>implying obaa-san plays anything other than /u/ VNs

Why does she go out dressed like she wants to be raped?

Why do you go out dressed like you want to be murdered?

I haven't watched past ep 2 this, but I can't understand why this moeblob series didn't fall through the cracks like 90% of other moeblob anime. Why did this one catch? Even Blend S was better.

Because Japan is a safe country with a relatively uncorrupt administration and a sensible migration policy.

I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself, so I hope someone else will do it for me.

you can't rape the willing.

Solution: never go outside.

>Aoba doesn't even try to hide her cute little boner at the end

>Extremely cute and unique chara designs
>Good animation
>Great voice acting
>/u/
>Sup Forums
>Hifumi

>implying the characters in Bland S aren't moeblobs

I pretty clearly said Blend S was moeblob. I don't get why this one is popular when it seems to do nothing really interesting or special. Not that Blend S does either, but that's even more confusing.

No idea really. I like it, but I like most moeshit.

oh and
>actual character development

Maybe I just have shit taste. After K-On! my taste in moe seems to diverge from the Sup Forums at large, at least that's my perception.

>I don't get why this one is popular when it seems to do nothing really interesting or special.
I think it's because people like it. Don't quote me on that though.

>a pile of fat, unwashed, old, autistic game developers
Imagine the smell.

More than half of them are early 20s though.

What overanalyzers fail to understand when talking about this kind of show is that they are purely character-driven (even when they have a bit of plot, it's mostly a secondary aspect). Thus, people like these shows because they like their characters. And that's all of it. They don't need to do anything "interesting" or "special".

Smells like lilies.

>he doesn't like the smell of sweaty, unwashed tits

only one of them is like this.
and i think rin takes care of that.

At first I read that as "rimming takes care of that".

she takes care of that as well.

As long as she's not close to any american base, of course.