Are they beyond saving at this point?

Are they beyond saving at this point?

Did you not watch Uchouten Kazoku?

What happened?

First season is a 7/10 at best. Really feeling it being dumbed down. Didn't like that movie either.

>haven't made a good anime since Shirobako
>that was 3 years ago

Remember how excited we were for Glasslip?

>He didn't like their mecha show.

>no tracks in the snow
Does she weigh nothing? What a hypnotic webm

They alright like always.

they'll fix it in the BDs right?

they need a Shirobako S2 to save anime once again

what's the story behind this?

that's what Sakura Quest was supposed to be

Their studios look like a barn house or textile factory

They're that horse girls racing anime so of course they'll be alright

God that show was boring as fuck holy moley, watched the first three episodes and I fell asleep

>we

i remember a few dumbasses being excited for something that was obviously going to be bad

>What is Sakura Quest

A terrible show almost everyone dropped?

I was hopeful until the supernatural shit kicked in and there wasn't enough glass-blowing. Would have blown the Animation budget probably. So we got those shitty still-frames.

It was really boring. Or, at least, a somewhat more boring than it should've been to be a shirobako s2. No real drama, no interesting characters.

Ugh, don't even remind me.

Legit felt like it was supposed to be 2 cour but half way through they said fuck it.

Sooo... Was I the only one who genuinely liked Kuromukuro then?

>People still don't realize Sakura Quest was AOT

We know Sup Forums is full of underaged normalfags, but come the fuck on

Shirobako Season 2 would save this studio.

Wtf are you shitposting about? After Sakura Quest which was probably the best series of this studio? Are you sane?

Literally the worst one. Even gay haruchika was better.

Brainlets.

Finally someone sane.

I'm pretty sure Sakura Quest wasn't Attack on Titan.

I thought, I'm reading 4ch, not MAL forums.

First half was a snoozefest, I dropped it by then but heard it got better.

And that sold like utter shit too.

Literally nothing wrong with P.A Works

I actually enjoyed glasslip

It was just a relaxing comfortable watch
I actually liked the slow quiet pace
Reminded me of my childhood summers

I don't know what's wrong with Glasslip too. It's like shounenfags just discovered SOL and hated it.

I enjoyed it for what it was, but you cant deny that the narrative essentially fell of a cliff at the end with no real explanation.

I don't understand all the hate glasslip gets
I guess PA works was on a roll at the time and people were expecting it to be a masterpiece

Leave them be. They are like when Shaft was making Soremachi. Commercially failing but keeps producing shows I like.

What?
Sakura quest might not be a masterpiece, but it definitely was entertaining. Plus, uchouten was a 10/10.

I hope they make another series like glasslip
but i know that's never going to happen after all the hate it got

Faggots are literally saying they dropped SQ because they didn't understand it. Sup Forums being brainlet as usual.

>Shirobako Season 2 would save this studio.

What would it be even about? I feel they covered a lot of a broader behind-the-scenes topics

They could focus on the five girls making their "5 lucky gods anime," heck, they could just make episodes where the cast works on a another anome adaptation and it'd still sell.
That S1 Miyamori outfit made my peepee hard.

>not understanding a slice of life "working series" anime

I guess it is diffucult for neets to understand what its like working/having a job and a life and friends

season 2 can be about the studio shamelessly making a season 2 of their popular series as a cashgrab but having no new ideas and just riding their popularity to churn out something generic and unmemorable to make more money

Tottaly right mate. No wonder they find it boring. Faggots haven't worked a single day of their lifes

Why can't they just do another Shirobako?

Shirobako is nothing but a sugarcoated representation of how the industry works, that's its only charm, that premise would destroy the series.

>Expected comfy glass-making shenanigans
>Got shit

>hipster furryshit
No thank you.