This is the "unpowered normal using tech to hold his own against superpowered people" trope done right

This is the "unpowered normal using tech to hold his own against superpowered people" trope done right.

Not really. Why didn't she just remotely detonate the building or something? Why did she have to be there in person with all her exploding shit and the 3rd strongest esper in the city?

Too bad her powerlevel was halved

Why the fuck didn't it work against Mugino? A fucking Level 0 with no weapon training managed to do what she couldn't.

As she said herself, remote control can backfire against an electromaster. Also, she's a sadist who'd rather kill in person.

That's not Kiritsugu.

to me it looks more like a literall asspull

spbp

Other examples are welcome. Though Kiritsugu is really just some dude with guns.

>pulls bombs out of her ass
How does that work?

> "unpowered normal using tech to hold his own against superpowered people"
> some dude with guns
Congrats user. That is EXACTLY what the trope looks like when it's done right. If it doesn't look like an operator doing some operating then it's done wrong. he has magic power anyway because MF magic

I hope this is bait.

>Kiritsugu
>unpowered

literally an asspull

Kiritsugu isn't exactly an "unpowered normal" person and makes use of magic too. Without Avalon and Time Alter, he would have been killed many times. Or he perhaps would have reconsidered his options but the fact is that Kirei would have killed him on the first blow.

>Literally pulls shit out of her ass just to win against Misaka
>still loses
Frendafags I swear.

Who cares. They're white.

>pulls out four
>throws six

>being blind

>four
>five vidible in the image

> Counting very small numbers
> Still screwing up

>what is level 2 ability ごあとせ

I'm just tired of having done nothing all day.

Blocks your path

Thats not Kuzuki Souichirou

Is that a SEMI-automatic you're holding in your left hand, Frenda?

*Cuts a path through you*

It's a .45 automatic, you smug bitch.

Name girls cuter than Frenda. There are none.

Yes she is cute, but she isn't half what she used to be anymore.

Frenda could easily beat Ohohowhore in a duel, Ohohoposter

Too bad she'll have a hard time without Nda

Stop posting sluts

There's better examples by the same author.