Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu (or husbando) is rooting for you, user! Make them proud!

Lets get things rolling!

What is it that makes them so special to you?

Are they more cool or nerdy?

If you were to describe them to someone who didn't know about anime really how would you describe them?

What do you think their ideal vacation would be like?

Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today! Yours are all super cool yo

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/j36kcFukQcdJ_WELPLET'SGO.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome to the new year, one and all

-The warmth and kindness she continues to show day after day. I feel myself dip, and she's there ready to keep me going.
-Cool, yet mysterious.
-I'd have to start with the basics of the software, while obviously keeping my inner geek in check.
-Easily a trip to some isolated beach with the clearest view of the ocean possible.

How bothered by they are the cold? Or are they the kind who is more bothered by the heat?

-Ann is really special to me because she's my ideal woman. I wouldn't say she's really saved me from despair like some other waifus have, but she reminds me of my strengths and weaknesses and we complement each other.
-She's mostly a normal girl.
-Like I said, she's pretty normal. She's very pretty and extremely kind. She's a model and 1/4 white, 3/4 Japanese.
-She's probably traveled to many places already, or heard about them from her family. I'd probably be the one asking her for recommendations.

Looking at her outfits, she seems to dress really light when it's hot, and seems to sweat a lot. She doesn't have super heavy clothing for the winter. She might prefer colder weather, but I'm working off of limited references.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved had a great new year together and watched the fireworks!

Good evening Mintbro! Thanks as ever, you two are a cute couple and deserve all the happiness!

I hate to say everything, but I really can't choose! Yukari's passion and fluffy hair and everything about her makes her the most special girl to me!

She's way more nerdy! She's so into tanks and military hardware, lots of people think she's a nerd. However, I think she's cool! Anyone who follows their passions like that deserves respect, and, in her case, love!

I'd describe her as a cheerful and wonderful tank nerd with the fluffiest brown hair, who tries her best at everything!

Her ideal vacation would be a grand world tour of famous historical sites and military museums! My ideal vacation would be following her following her loves!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Miia is a wonderful and beautiful snek!
Hibiki's love for animals is only matched by her love for her husband!
Konata is a wonderful and super cool nerd, and I wonder how her and her husband would do in a power cut? What if all the batteries ran out?
Rika is elegant and very cute!
Fuuka a cute! CUTE!
All your beloveds are cute and you're lucky to have each other!

That's a beautiful picture of your waifu!

Yukari isn't too bothered by the cold! There's a good few minutes of an OVA that explains how she deals with it!

Beautiful girl! I love her outfit!

Question time!

If you could see your beloved learn and perform one dance/style of dance, what would it be? Would you learn it with them?

If they were to talk about your good points, what would they say? Would you agree?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

-It feels like she reached out a hand for me to grab. It felt like she reached out because she wanted my help, and wanted to help me. And that turned into obsession.
-She's cool
I'd say "expect the unexpected" "the girl that has more heart than anyone, but her part in the unfolding story is unclear at first"

First WW of the year!

>What is it that makes them so special to you?
No words in any human language can fully describe my love for Fuuka in all its strength
>Are they more cool or nerdy?
Nerdy
>If you were to describe them to someone who didn't know about anime really how would you describe them?
She's a really kind and virtuous girl who wishes nothing but the best for everyone, she's also a tech genius, she'll fix any problem you have with your computer.

>What do you think their ideal vacation would be like?
I'd say staying at home relaxing.

>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today!

Mint a cute!
Shinji is strong and compassionate.

Not much I think, Fuuka seems to always dress cozy and warm.

As for heat, I don't think she has a lot of problem with it either.

>If you could see your beloved learn and perform one dance/style of dance, what would it be?
Ball room dancing!
>Would you learn it with them?
Of course!
>If they were to talk about your good points, what would they say?
I have no idea

Would your loved one ask for a western or Japanese style wedding?

Mai Waifu and I just want to wish you a very happy and productive waifu Wednesday thread!

Stuck at work and don't want to write out responses on my phone but I love my waifu.

She's very determined. She comes from a poor family with no mother to help raise them. Nozomi, being the oldest, always had to find a way to help out and support her family. Now that she's in Keijo, she aims to win the tournament and get that money. She's always fantasizing about getting money and doing expensive things, and that's understandable because of where she started. She wants the best for her and her family, and I want to support her for that! Even though her manga is cancelled now ;_;

Definetely more cool. She learns her moves in Keijo by doing them in the moment, always taking on challenges head on.

>If you were to describe them to someone who didn't know about anime really how would you describe them?

An athlete who works hard with passion toward her sport. She's adaptable, adorable, cheerful, and knows how to keep up a fighting spirit.

For some reason, I think Italy. Not sure why there specifically though. I could see her looking amazed at the colosseum and enjoying the food there. I bet there'd be interesting "lands" in Venice as well.

She's cute and she loves you too!

Have a happy Wednesday with your waifu too!

That's really heartwarming. I hope you both continue to help each other out. That's a beautiful story.

I've always thought her was adorably fluffy! It's so nice that you think she'd cool with all her knowledge in military hardware and tanks. I hope you both get to enjoy that trip to the historical sites! I just saw you had questions. I'll answer those in a bit!

Her hair is cute! It's nice that you two are happy together. I hope your comfy life with her gets better this year.

She has some of my favorite songs! Her voice is so warm and she's so talented. Hope you two continue to be happy!

>You're waifu (or husbando) is rooting for you, user! Make them proud!
Trying to draw cute things and learn Japanese, I'm sure she would be! I mean, considering it means I'd get to draw her doujin or fanart of things she'd want to see... it might not be the most pure of motivations, haha.

The character limit is only so long!
I'll try to cut it short though by saying purely that everything about her encapsulates perfection to me, there isn't a single thing about her I would change either good or bad and just thinking about us together makes me smile, as does seeing art of us together/of her.
It's a sensation of love I've never felt anywhere before anywhere nearly as strongly as I do for her, she's just the perfect woman in every way.
Writing about strong feelings is hard, heh. All I know is that everything about her warms my heart.

50000% nerdy, easily. Both of us are massive dorks who don't quite get how to talk to people who don't 'understand' things we get excited over. Wouldn't have it any other way, though. Well, other people 'getting' our enthusiasm would be nice.

I'd probably just tell them to imagine me as a small Japanese woman with twice the confidence and twice the teasing, and they'd get the idea.

Realistically we can go to Akiba around the stores all we like, haha. Were we to go on a big vacation it'd probably be a little tour around Japan, doing a bunch of quirky and traditional things to find out all of the little cultural gems which she'll inevitably reference as 'being like that scene from [...] and generally get to enjoy the country she lives a bunch. She'd likely enjoy getting to go on about how amazing everything is to me as a foreigner too, haha.

How does your waifu deal with unexpected situations?

>How bothered by they are the cold? Or are they the kind who is more bothered by the heat?
There's only so much you can do about the heat (without aircon) but you can always add another layer when it's cold. Plus, while it's warm there's lots of sports on. Sports = messed up schedules = things air later or delayed. And that's no good at all. Swimsuit season is nice, for other reasons though.

>Konata is a wonderful and super cool nerd, and I wonder how her and her husband would do in a power cut? What if all the batteries ran out?
Thanks Yukaribro~
In a powercut we'd pretty obviously go for the portable stuff; batteries are a miracle. But if all the batteries died? Well, that's what 'introducing her to a 'zombie plan' which includes being able to make lights' is for... so we can use not very important supplies to read manga instead!
...or failing that, we'd just go down to the arcade and see if that's still working if it takes a while to come back on, haha.

I suppose this would be a question I could return to you in kind as to what Yukari would do if the power went out, but I think rather than panic she'd be enthusiastic as to it being a 'survival operation', haha.
I mean, it's pretty easy when you're in the house anyway, but I'm sure she'd have fun trying a bunch of stuff she saw in a documentary once!

>If you could see your beloved learn and perform one dance/style of dance, what would it be? Would you learn it with them?
She's pretty apt at learning dances it seems mostly anime-only but being able to do OP dances with her? Hell yeah, I'd love to be able to duet things with her, especially in cosplay.

>If they were to talk about your good points, what would they say? Would you agree?
I'm not sure, might be a bit narcissistic to guess. Though I may not agree on everything, purely because she'd deliberately through a few exaggerations in or certain things to deliberately tease me, haha.

Her sweetness and devotion that she shows really makes her stand out to me. She also is really beautiful.
I'd say she leans more toward the cool side.
She's a devoted girl who will try her hardest to get what she wants, and will not give up.
Either a hot-springs trip, or a beach trip.
>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable!
Ann is very beautiful!
Nozomi is a very hard worker!
Yukari is a great girl!
Mai has nice eyes!
Miku and Luka are both great at singing!
Everyone has a super special waifu/husbando!

Because of her being cold-blooded she needs to stay at moderate temperatures as if it gets too cold she could go into hibernation, and if it gets too warm then it won't be comfortable for her either.

>If you could see your beloved learn and perform one dance/style of dance, what would it be? Would you learn it with them?
I don't really know many styles of dance, but whatever she learned I would love to learn with her.
>If they were to talk about your good points, what would they say? Would you agree?
Not sure, she might mention my comedic tone that I express. She also might mention my passion. I could see where she would get those ideas, but for the comedy one I might have to disagree, because a decent amount of my jokes are garbage, but I still make a really good one from time to time.

Not sure really, I don't even know if her culture has marriages.

Questions:
Is your waifu one to get up and get moving, or would she rather stay in bed for a bit?
Does your waifu prefer baths or showers?
Did you and your waifu have a good New Year's Celebration together?

She looks wonderful! I bet you two are really happy! Have a happy Wednesday!

>Welcome to the new year, one and all

>How bothered by they are the cold? Or are they the kind who is more bothered by the heat?

I haven't finished her manga yet, so I'm not sure if she visits any snowy places. But I do imagine she prefers the heat over the cold. Mainly because her sport.

Probably something crazy like break dancing or hip hop of sorts. Something very energetic and bombastic. It would be really neat to learn that with her and learn some sweet moves.

It's not that I would disagree with her good points toward me, as it really means a lot hearing that from her, but I would have trouble saying anything from embarrassment. I think she'd say things like how much I care as I worry a lot, or keep things organized for her. And just being supportive. I want to see her succeed.

I think a western style. She doesn't seem tied down to just Japanese culture. I think she'd be open to try a western wedding.

She panics for a bit, then keeps a cool head to tackle the situation.

Her anime was one of the first I've seen after learning what anime was. It was a funny and chill series. I'm glad you found someone so fun and caring to be with. You deserve someone as loving as her. It seems like you both really get along. I hope you both have fun doing OP dances together!

She's an adorable snake! I'm glad you're happy with her. I'm sure she's happy with you too! I've never watched the anime she's from, but the way you describe her sounds like she's fun and nice. I hope you both keep at it!

>Is your waifu one to get up and get moving, or would she rather stay in bed for a bit?

It depends on how motivated she is. If she had a hard day, she won't get up the next day very early. If her day is good, she'll get up eager the next. If she's determined to do something, she'll get up early for how ever many days she needs to get that goal achieved.

>Does your waifu prefer baths or showers?

She takes a lot of public baths, so I'd imagine possibly baths. But she takes showers too. I wonder of it matters to her. I guess it depends on if she wants to talk or not.

>Did you and your waifu have a good New Year's Celebration together?

It was wonderful! Besides being a New Year, it was also our first year anniversary. It was a very happy moment to be with her on this occasion. It looked like she was happy too.

I think the fact that she's been very resilient despite everything that happened to her is something that makes her very special. It's something I want to try and emulate and something I admire her greatly for.

I'd say more nerdy, honestly, but that's mostly due to her showing a lot of nervousness when she speaks.

I don't think she'd be a good candidate for that because she's not one of the main characters.

As long as I'm with her, I'm fine.

Either should be fine, depends on how the coat on her ears sheds I guess.

Baths but to be fair, she doesn't have a much of a choice because that's all they have in the series

Have some questions as well:

Do you have anything special planned for your loved one for an upcoming birthday/anniversary/etc?

Is there any particular destination or spot you would like to go to with your loved one? Also, any place in their world?

All your loved ones are wonderful! Be sure to cherish them always!

How big is the age gap between you two?

First /ww/ of the year, been a few weeks since the last time I posted here, bonne année 2018 everyone !

Thanks a lot Mintbro, Make your cute Mint proud as well !

At first, her beautiful grey eyes and how cute she was when embarrassed, but then I saw how dedicated she was to her friends, and how serious/mature she was getting to accomplish stuff she was interested in. She can be fun police sometimes, but she definitely know when to have fun !

She can get really nerdy into musical stuff, especially when she start talking about leftist musical instruments, but other than that she's perfectly normal.

She's a left handed bassist who's pretty shy at first, but she's a mature and devoted person to her passions and to her friends !

It would be something relaxing and lovely, where she could get inspiration to write new songs, and where we could spend sweet times together. A chalet in the Alps, or somewhere in the Japanese countryside sounds perfect !

>Remember to compliment a waifu or husbando today!
Luka's voice is great and she's my favorite vocaloid !
Yukari a cute Akiyama !
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Miia a cute snek and best monmusu !
Nozomi a cutecool and a great fighter !

She seems really comfy in cold weather, but the heat annoys her and the rest of the keions, there's one entire episode about the summer heat and they end up getting one AC unit in the club room. I'll post one cute comfy winter Mio !

We have similar interests and passsions and I believe we can make up for each other's deficiencies. Also I was feeling empty and starved for love for a very long time, but her warmth, energy and kindness were able to fill that need, so in a way she is my savior. Looking or thinking about her never fails to fill my chest with warmth. Her courageous and persevering attitude also drives me to push my limits every day and accomplish tasks and activities I wouldn't have done on my own.

Cool of course. She values practice over theory, and she doesn't read much.

She's a very lively, hard working and reliable girl who tries her hardest every day. She is also very caring and empathic but she is a bit strict and sensitive so she isn't good at dealing with rude people. She is 1/4 British from her mother's side and her interests are martial arts and sports.

I think she would really like to go on a warrior's pilgrimage 武者修行の旅. But she also enjoys going on a trip to the beach and the mountains.

>compliment
Yukari is cute and fluffy!

Much obliged, friend.

-I'd love to pick up a waltz for her. She'd prefer something a little closer.
-Great with kids

Definitely the former, though I'd be curious about the latter.

She's not exactly a lazy person, so I imagine it would take a bit of effort for her to stay in bed. That said, bathing is an exception. A nice, hot bath is usually a go-to way for her to unwind.

-And suddenly I'm reminded that her birthday is at the end of the month...and our anniversary a month from now. Better start working on something.
-Just to a nice cliffside resort overlooking the ocean.

About six years.

Thanks. Yukarin sure looks great in a kimono. The hair on the sides of her face frame it so well.

Ann is already a pretty good dancer apparently. I don't really dance, but I learned some ballroom dancing in high school so I'd teach her those moves.

I guess the thing that would stand out to her the most is my confidence. It can get me into a lot of trouble if you think of it as stubbornness, but when it's directed the right way it's great. I can trust her to keep me on the right track if I ever feel misguided.

That's tough. She does wear a kinono so she has some respect for her Japanese heritage. I think she would pick whatever looks the most stylish over any sort of cultural connotation.

Thanks, I hope you do well too. That's quite a ponytail Nozomi has. I have a friend that would go gaga over that.

I don't think Ann has any sort of strict morning schedule. I recently found I could wake up at any time I wanted without an alarm just by focusing before sleep, and I bet she might just be able to do the same. She seems like she can appreciate the simple pleasures in life, so a long bath with some nice scents would be great for her. I had an alright New Year's.

Snakes are cute. One of my favorite monster girls, though I think my favorite would have to be slimes.

Everything. Her kindness, her cheerful personality, how affectionate she is.
Cool.
A ditzy dork with a heart of gold.
She likes the beach. Maybe going to Hawaii for a real vacation and not a school trip.

>Would your loved one ask for a western or Japanese style wedding?
I could see her going for either one.

>Is your waifu one to get up and get moving, or would she rather stay in bed for a bit?
Depends. I think she would want to lounge around a bit on a day off but if she had something to do that day she'd be eager to get up and get going.
I can't recall it ever being mentioned but I think she would enjoy a nice, warm bath.

8 years.

How do I get my waifu drawn more often?

Draw her

I love my oni waifus!

Everything I guess.

More cool. Ibaraki is kind of a dork though.

I probably wouldn't. They'd probably give me shit for some reason.

Hm. Lots of booze, sweet snacks, and sex.

Happy new year everyone!

Many thanks Mintbro for making the threads.

She's special because I love the way she does the things she does. I think she's beautiful, I admire her resolve and I love it when she smiles.

Cool

>if you were to describe them to someone who didn't know about anime really how would you describe them?
In a world full of magic, she's a strict but kind red haired knight who would do anything to protect her friends and her strawberry cakes.

On the beach, basking and relaxing in the sun.

She's usually wearing a steel armour so she probably doesn't mind the heat that much. During winter she wear thick coats with a scarf so judging from that I'd say she's more bothered by the cold.

Ballroom dancing together is my dream. Right now her version of dancing involves spinning the partner very fast until they pass out, giving her the nickname of the "dancing demon".

Moving. She leads an active lifestyle.

Baths. She's the kind of girl to soak in the waters and let all her stress fade away.

Mainly her devotion
She's not really openly cool or nerdy, though she does show some of both.

Same to you, Mintbro! And a Happy New Year to all the waifufriends here!

>makes them so special to you?
There's a whole host of things I could say really, but if I had to narrow it down a bit I'd say her determination and kindness stand out the most, to me.
>cool or nerdy?
She's super cool! Her tomboyish charm and athleticism are key parts to that I'd say, though she does have a bit of nerdiness to her, with her owning a PS2.
>describe them to someone who didn't know about anime
I'd say she's a fun, friendly tomboy!
>their ideal vacation
For some reason I've always thought she'd like to visit New York, or some other big American cities.

She's happy with either! I've never seen her complain about being too hot or too cold, though she's definitely more of a summer person.

>your beloved learn and perform one dance/style of dance
The first thing that came to mind was break-dancing/street dancing. She'd probably find that the coolest kind of dance to do, so we'll go with that! I'd be down to break it down with her, for sure.
>your good points
Funny, smart and cute, hopefully!

That's a good question, I've never really heard her opinion on marriage, or how traditional her family is. As long as she's happy with the dress she wears on our special day, I'm happy too!

She's a bit of an "act first think later" kind of person, so any situation she finds herself in she'd tackle head-first!

>get up and get moving or stay in bed
She's very active! She's a keen swimmer, and she once even went jogging twice in one day! That's not to say that she hates being in bed for long periods of time though.

>baths or showers?
I'm not sure, I have no idea what the bathing facilities are at her house and she's never mentioned a preference, but if I had to guess I'd say showers.

>a good New Year's Celebration
We didn't get up to much, but we definitely started the New Year right, if you catch my drift!

>upcoming birthday/anniversary/etc?
I haven't thought much about it yet! Our next anniversary is in April, and we had a big celebration last year since it was our 5th year together, so this time it'll be on a much smaller scale, whatever we do.

>particular destination
I've been meaning to visit Paris again some day, I'd love to take her with me!

Going by how old she was when her manga started, she'd be 5 years older than me.

Are there any numbers you associate with her, that isn't her birth date? If so, how do you associate it?

46. It's her weight.

Let's say you can make one portal for just one person to any 2D world but unfortunately you cannot use it, to what user would you give the portal so he could see his waifu?

i tried my best for a good amount of years but at some point reality just decided things would be different and i got to a point where i just had to move on,i've been thinking a portal to her world could be the only thing that can make me feel the same way again, but at the same time i think a some waifufags i know deserve that opportunity way more because they never decided to go a different way or never lost hope

Chihibro

Guess I'll take the blame.
This is the question that's done to death, and I know I've answered it this way before, but I've been thinking in recent months about comparable characters and it was on my mind again. People have asked things like which Fate servant is closest to them, or for years I've thought I could do a parody with characters from his series, so I've tried to compare him with others. Always I find that there's no character who matches exactly, they'll have one trait or another, maybe a few, but never enough to really say they're the same. Of course there's elements that are my favourite things, and I see them all over and get drawn to other characters and series because of those, but they alone don't make anyone else him. What makes him special is that he possesses all of those aspects, and to answer questions like 'which of these is like him' I always find myself picking more than one.

He's neither cool nor nerdy, he especially doesn't take to written work or books. Kids describe him as pretty or boyish, and even those who see him fight still think of him more as immature and soppy.

Someone who doesn't know anime could be fooled into thinking he's from a far more respectable series by saying something like: he's a paranormal detective troubled by a dark past, who is left in the mutual care of a young murder victim while they investigate unusual deaths. Beyond that as a character I guess he's unreasonably kind and plagued by a lack of self worth that leads him to frantic and desperate attempts to ensure the safety of others.

Wrapping himself up doesn't seem to be an issue, but trying to cool off is. It's compounded by an aversion to swimming that's never explained.

He already knows formal dance so it'd be nice to see something contemporary. Going with him may be necessary or he might shy away or flirt around.

Japanese style is more him, being an old man, and less people he'd rather ignore.

>find some Japanese guy's twitter who is probably the only other guy to have the same waifu as me
I feel a huge amount of rage and competitiveness.

Never been around for one of these threads before, how do they usually work?

Also, does anyone else get a bit depressed that they can't draw their husband/waifu well? My art just isn't good enough to capture his appearance, no matter how much I try.

You post your waifu/husbando, and take part in some discussion, that's about it.

I get frustrated but lately I've managed to draw a few portraits of her that I think I could be satisfied with. Of course, there is much room for improvement, but I think I managed to improve a bit
I spent more time annalizing tons of screencaps of her from different angles. I'm thinking of going through the anime again and screencap every slightly different frame with her in it. It's going to be time consumming, but I'm sure I'll be better at drawing as a result.

This guy.

At least it's one person. There are loads of people who say they have the hots for my husbando, but they either don't really get him or their love is conditional. And yet I still feel the need for validation.

>pic
So does that actually happen? Damn, I really need to watch it.

Can I say both?

In the series he's 21. I'm 21 too. His birthday is in two days, if he was real he'd turn 51/52.

Hey, welcome. You know when you draw your loved one, you're just happy that you're doind something for him out of love. Sometimes it can get depressing if you can't get his appeareance right, but don't think too much about it. By drawing him constantly and trying new ways to improve you'll eventually start drawing well enough that you'll want to show it to the world. Also try to sage

Not the person you are replying to, but why sage?

Remember, no matter how much they love your waifu/husbando, you both are in love with different "versions" of your loved one. You love her/him differently, you have different values, tastes, ideals, etc. The idea you have of your waifu will always be unique and nobody will ever love her the way you do.

Because I think there's a chance that the thread won't be moved/deleted if we keep saging. I just want to try it.

so we stop the mods from deleting the thread by killing it ourselves

I don't mean saging all the posts. Just don't bump the thread too often. You don't have to do it, of course, I'm not forcing anyone.

>cold winter evening
>come home to waifu
>it's cold, make tea to warm up
>still cold, get under blankets with waifu
>hug to share body warmth
>fall asleep in waifu arms
>wake up, waifu still sleeping, keep hugging waifu
>watch waifu a while
>try to get up, make breakfast, accidentally wake waifu up
>waifu doesn't let you get up, you're too warm and comfy
>keep hugging waifu all morning

Very nice.

I don't, actually. As long as a drawing "feels" like him, I can enjoy it (unless it's cruel/violent or I really hate the style). It doesn't have to be good from a technical standpoint to feel like him.

Now I want to post mine.

>As long as a drawing "feels" like him, I can enjoy it (unless it's cruel/violent or I really hate the style).
This so much. I only discard fanart that doesn't look like him. And you know your husbando, you know how to draw him, even if you're not very good at drawing, you can make it "feel" like him.

How humble he is besides all that he's achieved.
How he shows respect in subtle ways, really how he shows things in subtle ways.
I'm gonna go with cool. But I think he's kinda a nerd.

A whole lot of my friends don't really wanna get into One Piece so this does happen often and I still haven't found a good way to describe him other than "a brilliant person" and "A beautiful human being"

I think travelling or going anywhere he hasn't before.
Probably waltz or swing step or something jazzy. I'd learn with him.

I honestly don't enjoy drawing him. I don't know why. But I've accepted it and that it has no bearing on my love for him. I like drawing simplified versions of him though and am working on some couple drawings with him and me. Maybe when I level up enough I'll be able to enjoy it more. I've been in a draw-crisis since April though.

Sometimes yelling, sometimes punching, sometimes both.

Definitely the type to roll over and close his eyes again. I don't think the current era of smartphones and internet access would coax him to staying alert in bed either.

Hot baths are good for his joints and he really enjoys them. The only time I can recall him taking a shower was when something was very wrong.

I haven't started making any plans but I need to try making a photo that isn't a complete shitshow. They're embarrassing to look at.

90 years. Seventy-one in canon assuming I'd be my current age.

96, 26, 70, 180, 20/1. Age, age, years of service at the start of the series, height, DOD. Six was always my lucky number but the others became familiar and pop out at me. I guess you could put 12 as well for shikigami, but sets of 12 are common.

Steal his pics, he is now a resource. Personally I think I'm fine after having a whinge about it since they're unlikely to cross paths with me beyond the instances I see them.

Yesterday I found a delivery had set off some blog claiming he was their one true love and the only man worthy of their affection when they had never mentioned him or his series up until that point. It was perhaps the third or fourth user I saw declaring their love for him around that image, which had even made its way to furry porn blogs if you followed the chain. The knee-jerk reaction is to think I must tell people to never tag art of him ever again, but then who would I scoff at and gossip about? Well, the same four people as always because that's the entire English speaking fanbase but still, can't deny I got a kick out of them blindly coveting canon features they'd rejected in their own art and headcanons. What we have is still different.

I feel like I've reached the point where he's so familiar I can't figure out what I'm looking at to get it right. I've nothing but shame for how bad I make him look.

In Japan, again, yes.
>Do you have anything special planned for your loved one for an upcoming birthday/anniversary/etc?
Let's consider meeting her voice an early present. In a few days.
$$$

-his soft, gentle personality and cute desgin!
-cool, he's kinda quiet actually.
-i would describe him as a level-headed synthetic snake; with the eyes of a full moon and skin like above mentioned's reflection.
-mm, probably at a nice, warm, humid jungle ?

I don't think I could properly articulate it; it's just a culmination of everything about him that makes him feel special to me.
He's definitely more on the cool side, and even when it comes to nerdier stuff he still manages to be cool.
Ideal vacition is either relaxing somewhere secluded or a stay at home vacation.
He's very sensitive to the cold thanks to his condition so he bundles up even during the summer.
Law is a cool doctor; Fuuka is an adorable dancer.
Initially shock but quickly becomes rational and level headed.
He's an early riser, probably wouldn't sleep in much.
He's definitely prefer a shower over bath on average.
I was sick so it was spent sleeping. Great new years celebration in my book.
Well valentines is always fun, hopefully this bad weather passes so I can take him out again; but other than that out anniversary is in March so I'm planning something for that as well.
Nowhere specific comes to mind but I like traveling in general so I'dlike to just take him places he's never been.
His world is an alternate our world so I guess same.
2 years.

If your waifu/husbando's source material has an adaptation, how do you feel about the way the portrayed her/him? Did they make any changes you disliked or liked and you're grateful for?

Overall it's the same. He seems a little more aggressive and less sympathetic than in the manga, but it's subtle enough not to ruin it for me. I'm grateful to see him in color and hear his voice, whatever flaws the anime has.
I do kind of blame the anime for turning him into a joke, though, given how they made up his most infamous scene that fans love to mock.

I've always had gripes about the way she was portrayed in the anime adaptation. In the visual novel, she had much more of a role within the main plot of the story and her main action having the tendons in her legs cut to gain trust from the main protagonist by ensuring she would never be able to run away and having a little more of a presence, while in the anime, none of that was shown, though she still made a small appearance.

It's a bit of a trade off, really. On one hand, you can really get a better idea of her character and see her more in the visual novel and in the anime, she doesn't cripple herself but you don't see her as much.

Unfortunately, there's no medium between the two.

It's like a different person. Resembles her somehow, but it's not quite the same. Is it the way they made her speak? I'm not sure why, and I can't explain it with words. Various hypothesis have emerged, but nothing conclusive. I hate it, I hate it! Maybe it was due to it being hyper rushed?
I mean, if her anime actually existed. What am I even talking about? A bad dream. Just a bad dream. Yes, that must be it.

She isn't good with being take by surprise, so she trains herself to be prepared for anything

Get up early
I don't know
I didn't get to spend it with her, hopefully next year.

>Do you have anything special planned for your loved one for an upcoming birthday/anniversary/etc?
Not until valentines' day
>Is there any particular destination or spot you would like to go to with your loved one?
Holland!

Fuuka is 6 years older than me.

Chihibro, he's the one that needs it the most.

I don't like how, PQ, the movies and the PQ manga portrays her, they miss critical points of her character and misrepresent her.

I love my angel Fuuka!

>Fuuka is an adorable dancer
That she is!

I'm sorry that he hasn't been shown, but I hope with all my heart that he gets revealed soon so you can rejoice at his appearance.

What's up, my people of descendants of the big continent with a huge desert called Sahara.
First thread of the year and also the first hello to the greatest OP!

-Existing in my life and in this current timeline. As well I love how cute she is and her kind personality.
-Nerdy!
-A lot of positive traits mentioned in the first question.
-Somewhere that looks like a place in a videogame but is actually in real life, like certain places in Canada!
Definitely more by the heat, since if there is a cold climate, she can use 100% of the performance of a graphics card.
-Tango or Flamenco, yeah
-Hmm, maybe she would talk about how I am one of the most cleanest persons she knows despite being her hubby, my patience, personality and as well being a tall, dark (when I get in the sun like 5 minutes) and handsome!

Hell yeah I would agree, and I would say many good points about her too, but I am kinda shy when I want to say more than usual like her physical appearance.
Y'know, the common thing between us is being shy when you really are into complimenting each other, since when that happens we become a cute, red-faced couple.
I am definitely sure it is a Western preference.
>Stuck at work and don't want to write out responses on my phone
It is a pain in the ass, indeed.
Your waifu is fabulous though.
>That Miia's smile
I like how she will always be the cute snek of waifu-related threads!

-Depends on what she did on the night before.
-Baths with me. But in occasion or wanting to be clean quickly, showers.
-Yes, we saw fireworks in a certain place.
-Birthday already happened, but hopefully the anniversary gifts will be here before the date.
-What I said earlier on Canada, hopefully out of the city most of the time.
She was born exactly 5 months before me!

Her personality and how she deals with the things that happened to her.
She's very cool.
She's the best magical girl who tries her hardest to help everyone she can.

Western style, Mid is more of a western place.

She gets up pretty easily.
She always takes baths.

I always bake something for our anniversary, and she doesn't have a birthday.

The adaptations are pretty similar, it helps they're written by the same guy.

>how do you feel about the way the portrayed her/him?
It triggers me so hard. There are little subtle things here and there that get lost because of how bad Toei is.
Like pic related. He has an air of mystery and intensity and it's totally lost because of how shit it is. They also add extra unnecessary things to make him seem meaner? Pisses me off. I can go on a rant for days about Toei.
However I will say I got kinda giddy when they expanded more on his reaction to raizou.

>Are there any numbers you associate with her, that isn't her birth date? If so, how do you associate it?
4's because his bounty and the whole death theme.
He used to be older by a year.
Now I'm older by two years ;_;

What the other anons said.
But IMO just draw her and practice a lot so you can literally draw anything and anyone on or with your waifu respectively.
In my case I'll have to practice because of killer Intersession desu.Want to kill myself but shikata ga nai

Her age in number.
Mikuanon, Mintanon, Kaguranon, Lukabro, Fluffy-chan user (Yukari) and practically everyone I know well and those who are not here at this moment.
But of course, every waifufag and husbandofag that aunthentically loves his or her beloved, shall have their own portal!

And I have a question related to that, will leave the question and the thread as well later.
Those feelings are normal!
But you should be able to convert those feelings into determination and ambition in order to become a better man for yourself and your waifu.
As well if he has rare pics of your waifu, that means they're somewhere on the internet (or just Twitter).

Ganbatte.
Nice warm greentext.
>that amazing feel when you come back from work on the last day before vacations and hug your waifu tightly and get ready to go somewhere
In some sense they were faithful, but there is that obvious bias of official staff Takaofags.
I know I should be happy that she gets screentime, but by the anime portrayal you can clearly see that the staff really wants Takao to win the kazumabowl

Yes, there is that personal bias and jealously, but on the critical point of view, that bias though.
As well I lost hope that there would be a S2 of D-frag! when Winter 2018 started.

I love my bird harem! I hope you and your waifus have a great week!

How do you people choose just one waifu? I fall in love so damn easily that I wind up with so many that I love equally.

Sounds like it might not be real love, just attraction. Try to better articulate your vision of an ideal woman, and that may help you narrow it down.

Forgot to answer this one

The number 2!
Basically because her arcana's number in the tarot is 2
Fuuka's birthday is also on 1992, on the 22nd of December (the 12th month)
And she's also the second "navigator" character introduced to the franchise.

Don't try to do anything. You'll know she's the one when you're still obsessed with her almost a year later

>you're waifu has year of birthday
I'm so jealous. Fuuka best P3.

>More than a dozen

I miss when people on Sup Forums didn't flip their fat man tits about having a waifu.
I remember when it was fine and no one really cared.
Now they just bitch and butch that you aren't having kids. Like having kids is the most important thing possible. Then they'll randonly drag gay people into their tantrum because muh baby making is all that matters.

I am amazed this thread still manages to keep going, though not as strong or as full as it used to be. Good job though.

Posting on phone because my laptop is dead.
Is there a particular fashion style you would love to see your beloved try out?

And I know most people have a waifu that happens to be the MC, but what do you think an anime only or mostly about her would be like?

Also posting a cute Maki look-a-like that happens to be as cute as Maki!
Have a nice week.

Sup Forums is full of normalfags now, what did you expect? Besides, although I still want to have a kid some day (wonder if that will ever happen), this world definitely doesn't need a growing population. Not wanting kids is beneficial to everyone.

I wish I knew but I just can't stop thinking about her.
Her training and dedication to perfecting her swordplay and spells could be seen as nerdy to some, but it makes her look cool to me.
Very dependable as she is in every game in the series. While she can use both swords and wands, she's usually better with wands as they work better with her elemental buffing abilities.
Somehow I can see her really liking going to an amusement park.
She isn't particularly bothered by temperature likely due to her resistance to the elements. Besides she can always cast fire to warm up or ice to cool off if needed.
I'd like to learn to learn to ballroom dance with her. I think we'd have a lot of fun doing it together.
>Would your loved one ask for a western or Japanese style wedding?
I don't know. I'm kinda leaning western though. At the very least Id love to see her in a wedding dress. I think she'd look beautiful in it.
>How big is the age gap between you two?
She could be around the same age or about two thousand years older.
Fuuka user. His dedication to her is very inspirational as he's always there to proudly talk about her and is even learning japanese just for her.

Well I know.
I was saying job keeping this going.
I personally would never have kids. At least not in this life with some random 3d. Waifu only next life.

I don't wanna say it, I really don't but.
It is because of newfags getting persuaded by a certain board that is into politics and shitposting that having a waifu is something shameful now.
The shitposting eventually grew out and newfags believed these faggots despite sounding absolutely retarded to every non-newfag user.

Since nowadays these """ people""" are also persuading that Sup Forums is not an anime website, despite anime being the original core of the creation of this website.
Basically acting like those "niggers" and "cultural marxists" that hate when they destroy their great cultures and tradition. Yet they want to kill these in this very website that is still dealing with their shit.

That is why certain boards have become more centrist or leftist and hating on these people. And it is not the contraritarian effect either.

Also nothing wrong with having kids with your waifu.
This desire being a natural side effect of love[/thread]

>[/thread]
Holy shit that mistake

Please don't bring politics and Sup Forums into this.

That is why I didn't wanna say it. And not trying to talk about that either.

My point is that those retards are luring too many newfags and telling them bullshit that affects everyone on Sup Forums.

I love my oni waifus.

I am lucky ATLUS cares enough to add birthdays to their main characters.
I feel bad for those who don't have such a privilege.
And thank you, Fuuka is the best to me.

The big influx of people thanks to big events like channology, gamergate and the election has caused this place to become more and more expansive, but sadly the ideas these people brought have diminished the meaning of an anonymous board and has replaced it with more basic and mainstream ideas.

Thanks to this stuff like waifuism is looked down upon, hell, "virgin" is a common insult nowadays.

Thank you, but I don't think I deserve such a gift, there's many other people who need it more than me.

My best friend. He doeen't post here and I rarely do.
He's just great to me though.

Thanks for your words dude, I really hope so too.
Have a great week.

Same goes to you, friend

Plenty of my problems with the fanbase could be summed up with 'secondaries', which is all the more apparent when you look at old fansites and journals to read reactions to the manga from its first serialisation. Even though they've read the manga since most of the current fans seem to carry misconceptions about the characters and plot that they go all out on, making up their own stories where the anime didn't cover them as though it's free rein. Manga fans predating the anime have their shit together and grasp plot points, as well as the relationships between characters that get spelt out.

For those who only watch the anime they take away the message that he's nothing but a kawaii genki baka desu uke nyaa and treat him with about as much tact. When it aired on US TV Sup Forums had a few threads where they discussed how he should kill himself or get killed by the bad guy for being 'an overreacting retard'.

I can't say that I didn't enjoy the cute scenes with him, or that including humour wasn't in line with how many inappropriate gags are in the manga, but it sure reminds me of cringeworthy weeaboo years, and the 00s digital palettes don't help. By cutting down the content there's no gradual build up to the final arc, very little foreshadowing, just one big slap in the face. It worked when I was younger but it feels so lacking and campy now, and that's not even mentioning the fanservice.

The manga included a fair amount of nudity and gore, the anime could not, so certain changes were made like turning a rape scene into a strange undressing visual that makes me wince every time it looks so daft. The female cast are almost entirely removed, and the male cast begin looming into each other and making princess carries with kisses and shit. That single kiss is in the manga but believe me it is far better placed for a maniacal villain than the spinning bullshit with the feather effects. Jesus fucking christ the animation is so goofy and full of uncorrected errors.

I'd like to think she would say I'm caring and attentive towards her as well as very romantic. Though I think getting those words out would be difficult for her, she is shy when it comes to expressing affection.

12 years, because her series takes place in the future. Though the first volume of the LN came out in 2013.

168 (her height) and 5 due to the 5 Chinese Elements (which is related to her singular ability).

I don't think I could pick one over all others. Because it's not up to me to judge the depth of someone's feelings or measure them against others, I don't have the right to decide to do that. I feel that would be
a bit arrogant.
But if I were pressed for a decision it'd have to be someone who is suffering, like Chihiro user.

I don't like the anime's extra scenes (like the limbo scene in episode one) because they are forcing her to do things she wouldn't do out of her own free will, so people end up getting a wrong impression of her especially if they stop after the first episode.

Have a good night everyone.

Hello everynyan! I hope ye had a wonderful day with yer beloved~

-In short, everything about her. In length, she's the perfect woman to me, as everything about her from her looks to her personality are critical hits to what I like in a woman. It was that at first, and my fondness of her eventually grew into genuine love - something I haven't felt before meeting her.
Before, I was fine with having all of these negative qualities and not doing anything or feeling remorse about them. When I realized me love for her, I decided that I need to rid or better meself on those qualities, so that I may become someone that she'll be proud to call the one she loves.
She makes me a better person.
-She's a really (cute) cool nerd.
-"She's the strong silent type that keeps her cool. She may seem that she isn't having fun, but she actually is underneath that stoic exterior."
-Simply going to the shore. Especially now to escape the cold.

-I want dance at a tavern with her during medieval times. That'd be fun.
-She would probably remark that I'm kind hearted and caring.

She may ask for a Western style wedding.

-It seems that she likes to stay in bed for a little bit while I like to stay in bed for quite a while.
-That's a tough one. Maybe baths.
-We did! We kissesd after the ball dropped and during fireworks. It was very romantic!

-Not yet. Our 6th anniversary is on March 9th. I have time to figure things out. I think I'll cook something for her again.
-I'd like to show her my favorite local sandwhich shop that I visit every week. Not sure where in the world I'd like to go with her.

1 year, since I like to increase her age from her show's original airing.
But if it were static, it's 7.

I associate 4 with her. 4 letters in her name, 4 bells she wears.

I like it. The artstyle is cute and makes her cute in a different way!

Question incoming......

>sounds like she's fun and nice
She easily can be, but there are times when she gets a little hotheaded, but I still love her even when she lets her emotions take control, in fact it's one of the things I like about her.

We have an anniversary at the end of the month, I plan on taking her out to a nice dinner.

She has no official birth year, but I'd imagine the gap can't be bigger than a couple years.

Glad to have you back!

>So does that actually happen?
Yeah, it's a short segment, but it's still really cute.

I thought the anime had a pretty great portrayal, I still haven't watched the dub though, and probably never will because I did not care for the voice that they gave her.
I especially liked the webshorts that they did.

Goodnight everyone! Be sure to have a wonderful week and a wonderful year with your beloved!

...in me next post!

Is there any thing that ye have that make ye realize how much ye truly do love them and possibly even tear up?

For example, this is me favorite screenshot of her. I have taken all of her voice clips from the anime and drama CDs and mashed them all together into one big mp3 file. I listen to it every night when going to sleep, being guided to the sleeping world by her soothing voice. When the one line that matches up with this shot plays, I can't help but tear up. Her soft caring voice combined with her stunningly beauty reminds me how much I truly love her. It reminds me of how genuine me love for her is, and how much it has grown ever since that fateful day of when I met her years ago.

I love her, now and forever.

Please have a wonderful week with yer beloved, and take good care of them!

Good night, guys. I hope this thread is still alive tomorrow, I want to answer some questions extensively.

I will rag on the anime at all opportunities even when I'm dying of flu but let me continue to say some good shit for once. There are times when the palette really did work, and that means a lot to me because it's the biggest indicator of the kind of person he is, and I hope those scenes are what people keep with them when they try to recall the show, even if it's painful. The thing I love most are the choices for his hair and eyes, they're the most beautiful complementary hues (when his hair isn't coloured a sickly green), and I have trouble weighing up between how much I love them and how much I see him with the black ink fills of the manga. Keep in mind that his hair was originally navy in the colour illustrations, and when Muraki was turned white he was supposed to be the exact opposite palette because symbolism. Cadbury chocolate is too good though.

Something I can never fault the anime for is the Japanese voice cast. Shinichiro Miki could not be more perfect for the range of emotion needed, and they really tried to include all of that. Where the anime loses all subtle beauty that the manga's art and expressions possessed you at least have his voice, and with that I can piece together other roles for fresh feelings still.

The English dub cast are in a way a gift too. I've never made it through a whole ep without falling into a laughing fit, between the manly voiced chickens, Dan fucking Green, and the strangled teenager, the first ep alone is impossible. If you ever feel the need to make fun of Muraki look no further than the paedophile serial killer voice they gave him. It's great when they leave in lines from background characters about how hot it is, really fucks with the fanservice (and yet some people really do claim to find it attractive).
a.uguu.se/j36kcFukQcdJ_WELPLET'SGO.mp4
And with that I'm going to lie down in stunned silence too.

With our luck, it'll probably be on /c/

Here's my lovely wife , I love her so much.
She may appear rude , brash , bold , and impulsive but on the inside she is a sweet girl who loves animals and gets easily embarrassed by romantic or cute stuff.

I don't think so. Last weekend it was deleted.

she looks kinda old for those clothers

That would be the other more likely scenario.

She looks fine since she's 17 or 18
also because kakegurui uses a semi-realistic style (like prison school) so for your average moe loving anime fan she may look """"old''''''