Evil or live dark horse of winter

So don't mind me just doing you a favor and leaving this here since no o e else will for you. You re welcome?

Also are Chinese taking over studio edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzsZzao-ls
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-BeUJZB75U
youtube.com/watch?v=sPYKQhsx_HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just in case were missing somehing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzsZzao-ls

Does this show show how important story and situation is more important than actual character design. I'm like what will be shinjis next main role

>chinkshit
No.

It was one of the top 3 comedies of 2017 though

So in the end everything was all Shins Keikaku?

So, I guess it's over now. It was fun, although it was bad in almost all aspects. It felt like they left a lot of loose ends though, like what happened to Shioris brother or what happened to the school afterwards.

The chara designs were some of the ugliest I've seen in a while.

And the QUALITY did not help.

This shit was so incredibly bad. China is a negative influence on literally everything they make

>It was one of the top 3 comedies of 2017
You need help, user

Nope
>Ousama Game
>Handshakers
>Juuni Taisen
were greater comedies of 2017.

Good fall 2017 was such a bad season

Did you even visit Ousama Game threads? EoL was always mentioned as a contester for comedy of the year in those

Yeah I posted it sometimes even, though I posted it as comedy of the season contender.

But then I went into some of the "worst anime of 2017" threads and realized that there were more worthy contenders.

Maybe I'm wrong, I didn't watch that many seasonal shows last year so I don't really know

I never really thought Juuni Taisen was that funny though

>I never really thought Juuni Taisen was that funny though
That just means your sense of humor is fucked.

Perhaps
part of it might be because I watched most of it in one go and didn't visit the threads on Sup Forums about it

Chinese should produce more stuff like Robomasters.

bump

Solid 6/10

Only memorable characters in this were Shin and That small girl

So why is it allowed to talk about this mongolian show but not something like castlevania from burgerland? Is anime just a style after all?

>Did you even visit Ousama Game threads?
Since when were Ousama Game threads the arbiter of what is/isn't comedy of the year? No, don't answer that.

What the hell was the ending? There were so many unanswered questions.

This, what even happened to the school, where was Shian and what happened to Shin and Hibiki?

Shin died Hibiki spent his moments with Shin

The school was trafficking drugs and abusing their student

The phone had images of Big bro killing Shins mom it looked like.

So Shian and head instructress are going to jail

You can pretty much just assume all of it

I suppose that's true
We never knew what happened to Shioris brother though, I guess he just dies

Evil or live was trash.

I have not finished it yet but I can guess that he did it for the lolz or deep down is actually kind. That is how it always goes in Chinese manga. Im not sure why so many of their main characters are weaklings playing second fiddle to some awesome guy

not really. would put it lower than number 5. juni taisen at least had spectacle ( dies irae takes number 3 spot). evil made it seem like all that grainy shit was for the atmosphere but turns out it just a cheap shit

better than boring. also better than whats coming.
obviously it is not a straight comedy but if you did not find some aspects hilarious than I don't know why you are putting evil or live anywhere on the list.

I mean yeah, obviously there were some hilarious aspects to Juuni Taisen, but overall I just found EoL more funny

Chink is such an ugly language I don't know how people can watch Chinese cartoons

Wasn't the actual show in Japanese though or am I just deaf?

to each there own. personally I found the first ep of taisen more funny than all of Eol (Eol is just annoying if you don't have friends to bash it with you live) In taisen you get a woman who drove her sister crazy and turned her into a blood loving lewd slut all so she could steal the chance at the Taisen and then she dies in seconds. If that is not comedy I don't know what is, it may not be on the same level as "another" but hell even the ending did not disappoint

I watched it in jap. I watched the myth tv show in Chinese and while I did get used to some of it I must say that out of Japanese,korean and Chinese, Chinese ranks lowest. also the reason I had problems with Souten Kouro

I do get where you're coming from, but I just don't know, the Vietnam flashbacks in EoL were just too good

I liked the part about how he got hooked on games. The whole "fist hit is free" stuff was fun

Yeah, that too
Also pic related

They showed Shiori in the hospital visiting him, but yeah odds are he died due to rape uncle pulling the financial coin

I thought that scene was Shiori in the bed and the other girls by her side?

>Chink is such an ugly language
Hiroshima please
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-BeUJZB75U

No they got to the brothers hospital. I think you can see the brothers hair

Maybe I'm blind but I really thought that was Shiori

his backstroy was gold

Actual Vietnam flashbacks

Shin isn't dead, at least in the anime's source. I've seen spoilers that he survives, school isn't closed for some reason and they continue trying to get out of it. Manga is still ongoing.

Chinese opera >>>> chink pop
youtube.com/watch?v=sPYKQhsx_HQ