blog.livedoor.jp/nemyii/archives/6052045.html
partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found this great guide: buyfags.moe

>my daki finally came in the mail

Post pics

2lewd for Sup Forums
blog.livedoor.jp/nemyii/archives/6052045.html

My Mordred Phat just came in and has one of the skirt plate things snapped off.
Contacting AmiAmi customer service now.

You can post lewd shit in spoiler, u know?

Still against blue board rules. The powers that be can be lenient in our containment thread, but no point in pushing it.

Does anyone have this saber? How's her paint quality?

TONY

>order from EU shop
>have wait 3 months till they get the figure in stock
Anyone know if this is the regular waiting time for EU stores?

Patiently waiting for Manda.

>Return from vacation to two boxes

is that a fleece blanket on the right

Yes, EU shops get the items 3 month later after the Japanese release date.

Where did you order?

Ixu-Deviance

It's Matoi and 3 walls crolls.

Yes, the Emilia and Rem, student and teacher blanket.

Fucking rip, I ordered my Erika Kuramoto from them.

I would describe it as simple but competent. It's a white dress with black accents so there is only so much room to show off quality (or a lack of.) These little details on the outside are probably the worst parts, though I think they are less supposed to be painted a color and more to highlight that there is a pattern/seam in the dress, it also isn't noticeable unless you are really looking closely at it

Well, she'll certainly male a nice christmas present.

>Megumi
Why would you order any other girl from Saekano, when Utaha exists?

Utaha is definitely the sexist of the group.

lol

Very pretty. Except on mine, gravity is dragging her hair down on her right. Other pictures I've seen of her have it higher and more away from her legs. Not the worst fuck up I've seen, I'll guess I'll put it down to Kotobukiya-ness. She still looks nice though.

black pantsu

>lol
t. faggot

lol

Thanks user. I think I'll order her, she looks really cute even though it's not a fancy figure

Is it even possible to start buying figures if you're not a virgin anymore?

Because Megumi is my waifu and I think she's better. Feel free to feel whatever you want, even if it's wrong.

Is that also a Megumi towel?

Some people say she is boring but it's the simplicity that is appealing to me. The little flourish of her dress, and cutesy pose is enough 'action' for me.

Another blanket. Also from C93.

God I can't wait for the Alter scales.

>feel jealous because of user’s new fig
>see that base

Nevermind

Neither. I don't have much pre-ordered at the moment so my wallet will be ready for whenever that happens.

Can't wait for mine. I love Lily's dress

The first half of this year is pretty brutal for me, but luckily since its lAter chances are they won't even be out until next year.

Well she's cute. but she deals very low damage!

Who the fuck is Tony and why do you fags keep talking about him.

Last minor complaint is the seams between her stockings and the frilly tops of her stockings are pretty harsh. Almost ruins the view when you are looking at her cute butt. Almost. All in all very happy I rolled the dice on this new manufacturer.

Because everybody loves Frosted Flakes.

It's Tony Montana.

You'd think Ikea would come out with a display case that's the size of two Detolfs.

Tony "sameface" Taka

It's almost like IKEA is an affordable furniture company that sells normal household furniture

Tony "Swappable Head" Taka

The cost of two Detolfs is affordable.

No normal person puts a 2-detolf wide fully glass display cabinet in their house

Tony Taka you fucking cretin

Not saying I agree or disagree, but why do people use that as an "insult" for every single popular artist? Whenever someone with a distinguishable style gets relatively big, the first thing people start throwing at him/her is "sameface".

It's not an insult, it's just the truth. Every single Tony figure has the same face with different hair style and/or color. I'm not saying it's so bad, but it's a bit boring after the 20th figure.

I'm not just talking about him in particular, but that's something people use to describe artists specific styles. And while I guess insult is a strong negative word, it's still not used as a positive thing. People say the same about Ban and Sakimichan shit for example, and it's always with the intent of making the art seem to take less effort.

Largely because they're too incompetent to notice subtle differences or are just plain incapable of manufacturing a critisicm of their own so they just parrot insults.

first time posting in Sup Forums hope you like the cat and saber

90% of the time people say that is because the artists draw a certain type of eye style or something of the sort that they tend to stick to, which obviously mean every single illustration they do must look the same.

More cat

Should I get this FAG?

yes

partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/inquiry/

You can also contact Goodsmile for this, as Phat is part of them. Their international support is actually really good, in case you've never tried.

>Checked
Saber a Shit!
Cat a Cute!

It is if you're a girl

Buy pinkitect instead.

Why is that?

Yes. On top of that, buying figures will turn you into a born-again virgin.

The trick doesn't work for women, though.

You should really go and buy Stylet. She's a pretty cute girl, she can fly and has a nice armor. Also, she can make her own decorations because she has DIY skills!

Go and buy Stylet!

Sure it is. But if you're in a relationship or even married it becomes very difficult. (Coworker of mine really want to buy figures but his wife is yelling at him everytime he mentions it)

ninja desu

>but his wife is yelling at him everytime he mentions it
Let's face it. She's right.

I like the look of the original more than the off white version.

I agree. But I hear it's difficult to make her look good.

Buyfagging is somewhat of a selfish hobby that it's hard to justify unless you live alone and pay your bills alone.
That's why you don't marry!

She is pretty cute

>That's why you don't marry 3D!
ftfy

>Buyfagging is somewhat of a selfish hobby
Eh, most hobbies are when you get down to it. As with everything, scale matters
>What percentage of your income are you spending on it
>Do you have enough space she doesnt feel like her areas are drowing in plastic butts

She's the perfect FAG for a beginner.

Paint it, scrub.

IO'm just worried it will be too difficult for me to paint.

Fucking nippon yasan taking so many days, they're nothing but trash, lazy fucks.

Ninja's are cool.

>5 more days is many

If memory serves Architect is pretty well color separated. Take a look at it on Dalong.net to confirm, but most FAGs past Stylet are fairly easy.

Late Christmas present ;_;

Stop being an entitled little cunt. People are allowed to have a break

Hi Greg! Open it up!

10 days is too much, amiami took just 6 days.

>tfw 20 days break
The nips deserve some rest too user

NY shouldn't have any break, they take a week just to ship your parcel once paid.

Depends on the personality and such, but you do you. gets it.

My opinion is: Every bit of resources you don't use to ensure your survival or that of your kin is basically wasted.

But i think not that this is something negative as for me, living is all about wasting my free money on things i enjoy.

If my wife would tell me that i'm not allowed to buy stuff i want although i can afford it would make me mildly mad.

What's the best sensei figure?

Depends of how much do you spend, I buy a scale every two months (15k tops)and my wife is fine with that, now if you're going to be an irresponsible prick you deserve nothing.

I'd be surprised if you thought the same once you were over 30 years old.

>Greg
My name is Hanako, also I'm a little girl ;_;

Yes, helps if the othet is a buyfag as well.
except the space issue

Nice Russian slut, I almost pulled the trigger on her
Post pantsu when you open her

Sure, little girls don't buy figures of a girl showing a used condom...

If you have a real job, buying a figurine or two every month should be no big deal.

My old classmates spend thousand bucks a month on drugs, their cars, gaymes on steam, cigarettes, hookers and other shit they like, still living at their parents place at 30.

>still living at their parents place at 30.
I hate millennials.

Do you think manufacturing buyfag stuff is selfish too? Don't forget that this leads to buyfagging, but also don't forget that it creates jobs and economic growth.