twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are her tumours contagious?
I'd keep clear

Utaha a best.

Eriri a shit.

new posters out?

Wrong.

i want to fugg eriri

They're all so lovely, but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a big version for Megumi.

Where the fuck are new KM chapters? Half a year without updates.

The scanlation works on a per-volume basis, so expect new chapters soon. The scripts are already done, anyway.

Pink > Your shit.

Thank you.

Like S1, Izumi will only get to be featured on one tapestry for Flat. There are two tapestries left to be revealed, one with all five and one with the big three plus Michiru.

S A M P L E
A
M
P
L
E

I want to FUCK Utaha's leggings

We got a big scan of this early because someone managed to edit out the sample watermark.

Megumi - wife
Utaha - mistress
Eriri - fucktoy

>twitter.com/saenai_heroine/status/947652572470427648

The Saekano staff wishes you a happy new year.

Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

LN: Eriri > Megumi
Anime: Megumi > Eriri

The arc on their friendship being ruined was awful.

>The arc on their friendship being ruined was awful.
This. It made me not like Eriri as much.

>Stumpy midgets

Fixed.

fuck , fuck , kill and make into a hamburger and feed the doge.

Megumi's breast size is so inconsistent.

Reminder.

No, I fapped twice to her while watching, and the show didn't even show nipples.

Kasumigaoka Utaha is my wife, it would be improper to resist her.

>I LOVE YOU

It's happening.

NOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING UTAHABROS

Just business as usual for Utahafags.

Just like her eye color. Sometimes they're grey and sometimes they're brown, and a few times they're both.

Get out with your titan fetish

It's probably supposed to be brown. Megumi is supposed to be ordinary, and a Japanese girl with grey eyes would be unusual.

She'll lose now.

No, she'll panic and say that she meant it platonically, but the seeds will be planted.

SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN HEROINE WHY THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

Utaha is a gift

really rough watermark removal

Do it to Utaha's pic

You forgot about the part where she also loves "Pure Love Hectopascal" and Kasumi Utako.

no :^)

>says Kasumi Utako instead of Kasumigaoka Utaha
>says "you" instead of "my editor"

God's greatest gift to man was creating Utaha's thighs and pantyhose that it could be wrapped in.

What's wrong with that arc? Didn't read the LN.

Eriri and Megumi are portrayed as super close friends when nothing their relationship had no development. Eriri can be excused by how she had no real female friends but there was no real reason for Megumi to care so much. The anime handles it better by showing that Megumi gets over it once she's cheered up a bit by the date.

It’s funny because Utaha herself seemed very upset that Tomoya loved Kasumi Utako but not her real self.
>if I were a boy he would still act the same way.

Saekano could have benefited from a Sudo. Iori was a good addition to the male cast but he seemed more interested in Tomoya than in any of the girls. I think Iori x Michiru should have been a thing.

Utaha a best

Megumi a best

But she says "anta" not "anata". What does she usually calls him in Japanese tho; anata, anta, kimi, or omae? Because "anata" tends to mean "dear" in Japanese. Where as "anta" tends to be more condescending.
I think that will be the final arc of the story. Having Tomoya calling her "Kasumi Utako" and not "Kasumigaoka Utaha" will force her into confront him about it. Getting tired of only being known as the author of "Koisuru Metronome", Utaha will try to force a confession out of Tomoya. But not before confessing herself that she's been in love with him for the time they've known each other.
It will help motivate Tomoya into getting Utaha into ending the anime and light novel the way she wants to.

Utaha a shit
Eriri a cute
Megumi a best

Why does Megumi look so weird here? Especially the right one.

Mayu uses "anta" for him. It's a sign of how casual they are with each other.

So she has saying that for quite awhile then? But Mayu calling Utaha, "Kasumi Utako-sensei" also shows respect for her.

Eriri uses "anta" too. Megumi uses "anata" because she's more girlish and proper.

pretty sure it's a fan daki

Doubtful considering it uses official art and is listed on their site.

>goods.saenai.tv/?item_id=2088

There shouldn't be any reason for tho. Since in the ln where Megumi was the titular "boring girlfriend" she won as she's the main heroine. The same should apply to Utaha.

Mayu is Koisuru Metronome's Megumi. Same placement on the covers, where Megumi was always in the corner, and same type of relationship with Tomoya. Utaha is Koisuru Metronome's Eriri.

If only she wasn't so hung up on the male MC droid.

At least he has a personality.

Light novel, manga, or anime covers?

maybe out-of-house illustrator then or something like that? i get the impression that would be a somewhat common thing in the anime industry