>goes back into human form at will
I hate this, also isekai thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/sayonara-ryuusei-konnichiwa-jinsei/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like it when its a girl tho

obviously it's to fuck human women without injuring them

Where's the fun in that?

Can't dragons in some legends turn into humans at will though?

Yes.

If you use dragon dick the woman will be dead and can't be reused since her body will become stiff

My doujins tell me otherwise.

This. We need more female isekai protagonists.

Not all women can take dragon dick and also if the woman survives she might become loose

Thumbs are rad, man. Why wouldn't you want to have thumbs?

only if there's ecchi.

He hates it!

At this point in time, I almost fear of what will come after the Isekai wave passes through the industry.

God knows what form of madness will arise into the mainstream in the coming years.

I wonder... are we ready for it?

Resurgence of battle harems? or will we awaken something far worse?

For those who care, true redo of the spear hero latest chapter has arrived.
>motoyasu returns to the 5th timeline
>the spear works in mysterious ways
>motyasu destroy's the bitch's soul
>istuki was cut down by armor
>deal with the wars aftermath
>shildfreeden fucked up now
>Sakura is firo and firo is sakura and motoyasu is at a loss in what to do now

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man, this is probably one of the best isekai novels I've read so far.

So get the tub

This is the best isekai protagonist.

Has he gotten himself that princess from volume 3 in his harem yet or did he off her? I remember stopping or forgot that Dungeon Defense existed.

That Princess is his greatest enemy so no she won't be in his harem. Farnese almost killed her at the end of volume 5, but she sliced off the finger that got cut by the poisoned arrow.

Huh, I remember them having boners for each other during that chess scene back then even though they were both enemies.

Neither. If she dies, the story is over. And him fucking her won't ever happen, probably. Unless the author feels like creating another Go match and they fuck each other because they can.

Anything but an ntr boom and I’m down with whatever it is.
>horror battle harems
>basically the same but with more edge and gore

>Doesn't know that Dragons evolving to a point they have a human form is a staple of Western and Japanese fantasy mediums.
Shit's older than the gun bro.

Yeah, but it's more like just thing they do on occasion. They don't sit in human form 24/7 and to be honest most of them don't use human for their humanoid form anyway. Usually they use elves.

NTR has definitely become the defining genre of the 18+ side for a while, but I don't know about it becoming a open trend for general light novels

Why is there no comfy isekai dragon adventure manga? That house hunting dragon is the closest I know of but that stopped updating

What happened to Fumu Dragon?

I can't find anything with that name

novelupdates.com/series/sayonara-ryuusei-konnichiwa-jinsei/

I just saw that the translation is dead as well, though.

Nah, it should be something pretty positive. I feel we're crossing the japanese equivalent of the dark age of comics. It's not the same codes that get deconstructed, but it's a deconstruction of the hero and the narrative all the same. So we're probably getting Kingdom Come next.

Ah, I don't quite consider that to be dragon adventures because he's a human now, I want to follow the adventures of a big dragon as a dragon. Similar to the first couple of chapters for the manga in the OP

That was the closest thing I could remember.

When talking about Isekai novels, the greatest fucking disappointment was this piece of shit right here.

Don't let the title and first dozen chapters fool you, the author does the world's greatest heel turn in tone since fucking ever.

It is Death March 2.0: Necromancer Edition down to the bone. I don't know whether to be angry or to praise the author for rusing probably EVERYONE.

So it started good but turned into power fantasy shit?

Is that the one where he lets other people fuck his girls because he’s too young or is that another one.

It starts off with the author pretty much shitting on the MC at maximum amount possible and begins a rather novel premise; but then it goes FULL Slice of Life fluffy filler and the MC pretty much becomes strong enough to render the antagonists moot.

Yeah, this is that one.

So like almost all weak to strong novels?
In all honesty, you probably didn't expect anything else to happen anyway since you know, like all of us, that they either can't or don't have the balls to write something else because that's what currently sells.

>he lets other people fuck his girls because he’s too young
What? How does that make any sense!

It's not NTR, he's helping his people have children because ghouls have fertility problems, his harem is already waiting for just him.

Just to specify and make it even clearer to understand, spoilers ahead just for courtesy. Just how fucked up MC gets shit on: Part 1/2?

MC and 100 of his classmates die in a terrorist attack; MC dies trying to protect his crush although everyone dies. MC and the 100 classmates meet God who telling them that they going to get isekai'd into a world for training

All 100 classmates and MC are going to become Isekai protagonists with powers, blessed destinies of success and luck. MC's name is Amamiya Hiroto and there's this other guy called Amemiya Hiroto. God thinks that Amemiya is MC and grants that guy his powers and our protagonist's power, destiny, and luck.

MC calls out God on his fuck up and God tells him, "Sorry, it's irreversible. Also you have NEGATIVE luck and destiny so you're going to a have a crazy fucked up rebirth and life because of this. MC says "fuck it, it can't be helped and thinks to himself that he'll do his best to make do and hopefully meet up with his classmates and his supposed future heroine.

Guess what, he doesn't have a good life. Since he has no powers and can't use magic, some government in Isekai land makes his ass a guinea pig and tortures his ass all his life, experimenting on MC. MC eventually gets a lucky chance and breaks free but dies, becoming undead (turns out he's gifted with death-attribute magic, the first mage of this attribute in the world).

How are tokyo ravens translations going?
Read up to volume 12.

Part 2/3

As MC's breaking out of the crazy Area 51 experiment/torture base, the 100 Isekai classmates arrive- MC is happy to see them since he's been locked up in Area 51 since birth. But it doesn't end well. His 100 classmates are actually here to kill a certain powerful undead (MC) at the request of the government that tortured MC.

What drives the nail is that the guy who indirectly jacked his powers and destiny, Amemiya Hiroto is now the leader of all 100 classmates and he's also seemingly in romantic relationship with MC's heroine. (Who mistook Amemiya for MC, who actually died trying to save her, not that Amemiya tried correct the incorrect assumption.

MC is killed by a joint attack by all 100 classmates and dies, returning back to God pissed beyond words. He curses God and promises to exact vengeance on him and his 100 classmates.

The way it goes is MC and 100 people are sent to a Isekai training world and then the real deal (So: Earth --> Training World ---> Lambda (the real isekai world)

God tells him his anger is futile and he won't live very long in the new Isekai world he's getting sent to, but just to make sure God places 3 curses on MC to guarantee that MC dies quickly as an act of mercy.

Guess what remember that NEGATIVE luck and destiny he still has? His loving dark elf mother ends up being tortured and burnt at the stake pretty much as soon as he's reborn in the second Isekai world. MC witnesses his mother's corpse firsthand.

It's hilarious how lazy rodcorte was when he gave MC the curses. It shows how complacent he was and how much of a non-threat he considered the MC.

I wish for a yandere wave.
I would jizz if a mecha wave comes again.

Part 3/3

And after getting collectively shit on by God, his classmates, having his destiny, luck, heroine given to another schmuck, having his mother get killed, MC vows a vendetta against God and his 100 Isekai classmates

Except the author does a COMPLETE heel turn right after that. The story goes full Death March, filled with comedy, gags, SoL, and MC pretty much wipes his vendetta clean.

The author spends the next 100 chapters primarily having MC jack off about superior Japanese food and I'd say 1/4th of those 100 chapters is MC trying to recreate rice, wasabi sauce, miso soup, etc.

Having either one of those alone would work (but too much food focus), but both sounds terrible. It sounds more like the author quickly ran out of ideas and just continued with a new story with the same setting.

Expect Monte Cristo, get generic harem story

Sounds rather unfortunate, desu denpai.

>pic
What’s going on here? A couple of titty monsters fighting over a young shota boy?

He wasn't really lazy, it's just that the curses don't really work because when the MC was resurrected as a demi-human he was put under the system of Vida, the goddess of life, she weaken the curses for him

I am enjoying reading Arifureta more than i though because Yue

Pretty much, the idea of having a 1 vs.100 fight consisting entire of Isekai protagonists was novel in and of itself, but the author didn't know what to actually do it without resorting to power wankinf bullshit.

For reference as of the most translated chapter, MC has the ability to kill Gods and is getting close to being pretty much uncontested in strength in his new world (exceptions are other broken individuals and some gods)

The MC is a shota and his harem is primarily big breasted women, there's also a running gag that MC likes muscles on his women.

>2 New Tsuki chapters aswell
Honestly both Death Mage and Tsuki are both more interesting to read than Death March.

I was wondering what she did during that side chapter

>young shota boy
No, hes a toddler, pretty sure that he his like 2 in that image, and yes, they are fighting over his dick, and no, nobody see a problem with this.

We just need a Blood Sign adaptation to bring about the yandere boom.

what the FUCK

sounds like the author has a hard-on for /ss/

Death March is amazing though

Who is the bitch in the left? The vampire?

It's fine, it just comes off weird. MC in early volumes is a toddler and yet everyone already wants to bear his child straight up. I get that fanservice is god, but he could have timeskipped a bit before letting the harems loose.

Nah, it's the craftsman ghoul that he recruits before the Noble Orc fight.

I would watch a Tigermask Isekai.

Where are all of these images coming from?
Is there a LN I don't know about?

If you don't mind reading novels, Reincarnated as a Dragon’s Egg is a pretty comfy isekai dragon adventure novel. Unfortunately though, as far as I know, there's no manga adaption of it.

To be fair user, Van says later on that he was very hot-headed at the time and how he wants to avoid a confrontation with his classmates now that he's grown up a bit. He still has it in for Rodcorte though of course. Not to mention it turns out his soul is an amalgamation of Lambda's original heroes' souls, so that kind of counteracts the whole negative luck Rodcorte saddled him with..
I still enjoy the novel despite its problems.

>Nah, it's the craftsman ghoul
What the fuck? I though she was a loli or a teen at most

It has an LN version, the only reason I bothered to download the volumes was because Ban! was the artist.

Anyone know when the Overlord LN gets good? Currently on volume two and they’re literally picking herbs in a forest.

You mean the MC was always a mix of heroes souls or did that happen after reincarnating again?

It turns out that the girl he likes knows that it's the wrong Amemiya at some point but somehow gets convinced to stay anyways(probably the power of the dick or something)

She's always been depicted as a 20-something year woman, what you're think of is Zadiris, the ghoul mage that gets turned young again. I'll post her pics right now.

All arc of Overlord are 3 volumes long

>this
>Zandia
dreams
crushed
I thought she would be like those dirty overalls-wearing rednecks

Early Death March was better before so many characters were added.

Here's Zadiris getting attacked by bandits before Van swoops in to save the day.

The next chapter of that same vol.

I know, she really look like a cheap whore

If the queen is Yuno tier and BS isn't as shit as Mirai nikki. Then there is probably a chance it will spark something glorious.

Here's Van using Youth Transformation to make her young again.

I forget if it has explained how exactly it worked, I think it happened as he was being reincarnated the second time because he had a huge empty soul due to the god who reincarnated him making space for his "destiny" or cheat skills but then accidentally gave it to the other guy which is why the MC is still overpowered despite being supposedly fucked over, and then that allowed for him to have the multiple soul fragments attach themselves to him during reincarnation.

why the heroes' souls haven't been sent back into the circle of reincarnation or haven't been added to the pantheon of gods is something of a plothole.

Here's the living armor maids being born.

Makes sense.

Jesus, I thought they were pretty lewd from the descriptions, but fuckin hell

>that mouthguard
haha what

It's the second coming of Onii-sama trying and failing to kill his yandere Great Old One ex who just wants to be loved.

He was always a mix of heroes souls, you know what is the most retarded part? The god in charge fucking of resurrection didn't fucking note

Guess he thought souls were like dogs and did theing sorta arbitrarily

An Isekai Mecha Battle Harem?

Jesus, they look fucking retarded, this it isn't lewd at all

they lack the school setting most of the time, you should be thankful for at least that much.

Here's another picture of Basdia, the muscle amazoness, Ban always makes nice art.

>there's also a running gag that MC likes muscles on his women.
It's not really a gag, and the MC just likes muscle in general. He appreciates men muscles and women muscles alike.
It's not even presented as a fetish, but more of idolization.

Rodocorte is shown to be incompetent time and time again.
It seems like he got to where he is with basically no competition or any actual threat, so he just writes most shit off until it's way past fixable.

I like dungeon seeker because of the full commitment to revenge.