Yahari Oregairu

there are Sup Forumsnons who say that Iroha isn't best girl
are they trolling or do they have some sort of mental handicap?

Reminder that it's Yukino's birthday.

>Yukino's birthday thread dies
>Yui had hers go to the bump limit
Loving every laugh. This is the state of Yukinofags. With vol 12 they know they're going to lose.

>ignoring Iroha
mmmm that sneak win is gonna taste sweet

Speaking of Iroha, the new dakis went out for order some time ago and she sold out first.

Saika is the sensible choice

I don't like her because her looks alone remind me of that one bitch from Yume Miru Kusuri. Which makes me want to strangle Iroha as well.

It's more because Youjitsu took all the shitposters.

kinky

What a slut.

but they are slutty only for you

Reminder that she's going to win. As for Irohafags, I don't know why you guys are even still memeing about her. She's not even a serious contender.

Why has ponkan8's art been so terrible lately?

Happy birthday best girl

At this point I have more hopes for Iroha than Yui

S N E A K WIN
N
E
A
K

W
I
N

Iroha is ugly as shit. So it’s only natural.

She is not ugly

She cant win without timeskip

>kissanime
Irohafags everyone.

Who gives a flying fuck?

I'm actually not sure who best girl is between sakisaki, iroha and yukino
I tho am sure who worst girl is - yui, clearly

Iroha is easily the worst.

I guarantee you nobody is going to win and this is going to be yet another unsatisfying ending. You guys give too much credit to these LN authors. They are all compete hacks.

Saekano's ending was satisfying.

Loner end could be satisfying.

Motorbike-chan will do a handbrake turn into 8man's love life and claim a shocking victory

She already accept 8man's confession but it's his fault to ignore it

Saekano is a shit anime tho

Saki is a piece of shit, so no thanks.

>got a movie while it's uncertain if Yahari's anime will even continue

She is perfect, rare wife material. She asks for nothing but her family

Iroha barely had any screen time in volume 12 and her own chapter was mostly about everyone else. Iroha only has a chance in your head.

Is Yuipollfag the most pathetic person on Sup Forums or the least?

Back to your shitty discord Yamigosaya.

Iroha will stalk 8man and wait for the moment to strike be it ten or twenty years

>Is Yuipollfag the most pathetic person on Sup Forums or the least?
Probably. Can I have hopes he will an hero when Yui inevitably loses?

>start showing Iroha less and less
>everyone starts to take her outta the picture
>sneak in with a surprise win
it's gonna be beautiful and the YYfag tears will be o so sweet

I actually hopes she gets her shit pushed in.

Iroha resigned herself to the friendzone if the spoilers are to be believed. To be fair her feelings for 8man are suspect.

She won't, Iroha will probably have a feel good end and won't be part of any drama.

No, the very end has people over Line talking shit about Iroha because the prom got cancelled. I hope she has a meltdown.

Fucking disgusting.

Yukino is going to save it and Iroha will get the benefit of a good reputation. Shge only wants to be the prom queen like in those stupid 56% movies.

>Yui Yuigahama
>Yukino Yukinoshita
Why did the author choose such retarded names

?

YUI WILL WIN

He'll probably just say he's just kidding or that it isn't the true end so he doesn't care.

I just prefer bigger bitches.

>or that it isn't the true end
That one I can already see. Claiming it was editor meddling.

Haruno drowning in old man cum when?

You better shut the fuck up about my wife.

Wake up, she pleases old politicians for her father

Agreed, if we actually wanted to keep to a realistic theme. Yui will date him first and get sick of him after a few months. Then 5 years later Yuki will be a single mother and he will marry her.

Fuck off retard. Haruno fucks old men. This is canon.

I want to see Iroha passionately make out with Hachiman while Yui and Yukino watch; they'd be on the verge of tears but powerless to stop it.

I love girls who come from behind

That’s not realistic at all.

>8man walks out of the club after a huge fight between him, Yui, and Yukino
>he's having one of his monologues about how the whole thing was doomed to catastrophe from the beginning and how it would never would have worked with either of them
>walks out of the school
>at the gate, Iroha is waiting
>she's holding a grocery bag
>8man walks over to her, neither say anything
>he leans in to grab the bag
>she grabs him by the collar and kisses him
>after, she rests her head on his chest and with teary eyes "i- i love you, Senpai" she says
>she looks at him patiently waiting for his response
>"what i was looking for" he says "someone who understands me, someone who genuinely understands me... it was always you"
>he kisses her and she cries even harder
>he takes the bag and they walk together into the sunset
>THE END
i feel it, bros
i'm crying already

It would be more satisfying to see Iroha slowly crushed to death.

Reminder Yukino doesn't love Hachiman "that way"

Show proofs or shut the fuck up forever.

you are fapping, i can tell from your text

Jeaus Christ, that’s pathetic.

Noone wins. Hachiman goes on to college, gets a part-time job at a cafe, and hooks up with an ero JK instead.

Iroha is the girl you tell yourself you're just having fun with while you wait for the one you really love, and then you accidentally fall in love with her without realizing it.

Did you not read the LN?

Falseflag. Pathetic.

Why? She's a good girl.

8man will fuck like rabbit with a lot of female rabbits in college

that is cheap and heavily imply she sells herself

Problem is Iroha needs someone with status. Even if Iroha likes 8man I think she realizes that won't work out.

>Iroha is the girl that if she breathes on you, you get STDs
Ftfy

i feel like iroha end would not be so melodramatic

No she’s a manipultive piece of shit that uses other people, animeonlyfag.

I want to know how Yui will deal with HachiYuki. She'd be Yukino's friend still but maybe not hand out with 8man.

>She'd be Yukino's friend
Not even that user. Its all over.

Yes. Show me the fucking part or shut up.

>STD
>airborne

She will bake a cake

It would be garbage.

It will get a third season eventually. There isn't enough material for a new season yet. It's a far more popular series than Saekano too.

That’s just how disease infected Iroha is. All it requires is for her to breathe on you.

Orimoto would be better choice, a fantastic way to troll the shipperfags.

Yui would peace out of both of their lives if she doesn't get 8dick? That would imply she never cared for anything but that and she learned nothing. I doubt the author would not at the very least give her some revelation or development.

>STD
>sexually transmitted diseases
>airborne

She must have stolen Hachi's virginity

It just isn't possible. Yui wants both Yukino as a friend and 8man as a boyfriend. That is what she means with she wants everything.
She just won't get it. There is a very clear theme of fleeting youth and stuff not being forever and their trio is at the middle of it.

>There isn't enough material for a new season yet

Because the author was fucked the fandom for two years for absolutely nothing. If a S3 is made, it'll have been at least four years since S2 and it'll suffer a DRRR level drop in sales.

You know it, just look at those faces when she offered to give 8man chocolate. Yuifags, Yukifags, trapfags, Rumifags and Sakifags all BTFO!

She can have both as friends though.

>stuff not being forever
I remember Yukino saying something along the lines of maintaining relationships after school is over and that some things can last.

>my high school romantic comedy went wrong as expected but my college romantic comedy went right as expected

It still rates highly whenever LN are ranked. Yukino and 8man still win shit

Even Komachi got best imouto last year.

Saki and Iroha didn't care about Orimoto. YY wanted to strangle her, in the anime and the novels.

Miura?

Saki is blinded by her imouto and Iroha did care a little bit

Iroha was too busy swallowing Hayama’s cum and Saki already has a lover.

>89 replies
>25 poster
jesus this is a dying fandom

Hayama has ED
Her otoutou doesnt count

Yukino's place on Light Novel ga Sugoi is falling and didn't even beat Megumi. Considering how most anime studios are booked until 2020, it's very worrying for the future of the anime.

Iroha is cancer anyway.

Gee golly, maybe it wasn’t such a great idea to leave your series to rot for two years and instead turn it into haremshit. There is no way anyone could have anticipated that people would lose interest in the series.

Manga is reliable

It was always haremshit.

Not season 1, it was a decontruction of harem. Yet they decided to change a bunch of the characters that they are unrecognizable, while adding a bunch of shitty ones like Iroha.

>No sensei end
>No PinkPanties end
Tell me why should I care about Oregairu again

there is harem and haremshit