Post you're waifu and tell us a bit about her...

Post you're waifu and tell us a bit about her. Me and other anons will analyze you're relationship and/or maybe give you an advice for the future.

Ironic weeb.

She's a bit of a brainlet and hair is too short, but nobody is perfect, right?

remove teen

Shes a big guy.

Can I post my husbando?

The brain as a biological structure, it's influenced and shaped not only by biology, but also by realtionships and experiences. On the other hand, her being a brainlet depends on how are you measuring her brainletism. I suggest trying other measuring methods. And even so, remember that even is she is a brainlet, she can shine on other areas that are not affected by brainletism.
The fact that her hair is short it's interesting and there's a lot of meaning behind that. A shorter hair means that she doesn't like to carry a lot of problems on her shoulders. Try to provide her with a life that will not bring her too many problems, and the two of you will live a good life.
Also, it is not about being perfect; it's about how you and her as a couple take all those things that make you unique and how you shape it to make them work in your relationship.
For ruining episodes.

Don't see why not.

I need a daki of my waifu so badly,
but I'm a poorfag who can't afford the commission cost at the moment
Also, it feels odd to disclose who my waifu is

NO!

A fiery tomboy with a heart of gold.

Pic related?

I don't like to post a about my waifu.
But she is abhimetype and kind girl who loves to wear cute clothes

I have too many to list, but i'll post deibae.

He shares my interest for art and action, as well as personality.

Seems like you're waifu has some kind of past experience that have made her strive to protect others and make sure they're safe in every aspect. Maybe it's her tomboy attitude the way she found to express her concern for others. Has she expressed her worries to you?
What I do know is that tomboys tend to be aggresive, and they may sometimes hit the people they like because that's their only resource to interact with others and not look like a weak person.
She may sometimes hit you, but remember that she's still worried about the ones she loves.
Try to practice some fighting sports together. That may help you understand her better, in the case she is the kind of tomboy that hit other people.
The fact that she likes to wear cute clothes expresses more than something purely physical. When she decides that she wants to wear certain type of clothes, she likes what that clothing is used to represent her being to herself and to others. If you want to get to know her better, speak with her about the kind of clothes she likes and try to understand what is the reason she picks certain clothes and not others. There is something that she wants to express that only words can't encompass. But with words of sincerity towards the one she loves, and the pure interest of her beloved to understand her better, there are new things for you, awaiting to emerge from the depths of her rich inner world.
>too many to list
Ok.

>her
Well he's genki and fun and would make the perfect gf (male)

I don't have one, what should I do?

>you're waifu
E-Ehh? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh?

What's you're problem?

My advice is a visit to a gas chamber

She's cute in her unkept appearance and odd mannerisms. While she was quite sad in the beginning of the manga (first HS year) she seems to have developed into a sort of perservering character, continuing to try and become less lonely even though she regularly messes stuff up, and seems a bit happier now (second HS year). I don't really know where the manga is going but I'll be happy to see where I find her (and where she finds herself).
5 year anniversary this month.
Don't have one? It's not like having a waifu is something very necessary anyway.

Boo! Booooo!

This my wife Altair, and she is absolutely perfect.

Fuck off.

She pleases black people for money.

Someone's mad.

A loving waifu to come home to. Terrible cook. Keeps the cabin cozy and clean though.

ALICETARIA AND ALTAIR PLEASE OLD MEN FOR POCKET MONEY

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

She's irresponsible, brash, arrogant, unpredictable, superstitious, uncaring, alcoholic, preachy, hypocritical, violent, selfish, greedy, indiscreet, a little insecure, very bossy with her colleagues, lecherous, perverted, rude, immature, and untrustworthy.

Here's my lovely wife , I love her so much.
She may appear rude , brash , bold , and impulsive but on the inside she is a sweet girl who loves animals and gets easily embarrassed by romantic or cute stuff.

>>>/reddit/

you have an untreatable mental illness and should kill yourself

You believe yourself to be a good judge of people, and a careful chooser of good and bad characters. You believe you can take things that are not as perfect as can be, and make them better. Much better. You are patient, and willing to listen to others, and to help them when they ask for help, or look like they need help.
Unfortunately, many things do not go your way

This is a waifu thread on Sup Forums's anime board, fuck off back to stormfag circlejerk general on Sup Forums.

and return to your TWO (2) designated boards without shitting up others

does free speech trigger you? analyze my waifu for me

please do not skip waifus

>does free speech trigger you
>Right after sperging out because someone waifus a trap
Fuck off.

>Unfortunately, many things do not go your way
Are you implying there something wrong with her or our relationship ?

Yes.

You're desperate for affection and have given up hope on ever having any control over your life.

Then what is it.
That doesn't make any sense.

>Then what is it.
Her.

Crass and boisterous with a very deeply hidden softer side

Her what ? She is perfect as she is. Although she may wanna cut down a little on high risk gambling.

>Her what ?
She is ugly, stupid and creep. At least her body is delicious.

Generous, graceful, and intelligent, but more than a little spacey. Had a sheltered upper-class upbringing and wants to make up for it by experiencing many of the simpler things in life.

>mugi
>intelligent

She is beautiful
>creep
You're a creep not her.

Comitted to her interests, which vary from literature to engineering design. She can enjoy the simple pleasures of life such as eating cheap food, drinking cheap booze and walking around the city. Has a great sense of humor and takes promises to heart.
Also, although she has a warm and kind heart she distances herself from most people.

No, she is not beautiful.
Her eyes are creep.

Alright you are just baiting at this point
I bet you're the ESL-kun

Welp, we've been together over a decade it seems...Not a day goes by that I don't not grasp the fact that She is indeed, truly...my better half. Nothing; no, not even time itself will ever separate Me from my precious Kagamin.

I am not baiting.
You just cant accept that she is shit.
You are insecure.

Powerful, manipulative and ageless. Being far too lazy to do most things herself, she lets her servants do them instead. In other words, she's the opposite of me. In spite of that, she has been my waifu for years.

OP is in Psych 101

Ah, true love

you're a pretentious wimpy hipster from /fa/ whomst should suicide with extreme force of selfkill forevermore

To me, it seems that you're waifu is just stressed trying to fit in, when she's clearly not meant to. Societies try to shape everyone to uniformity, and those who cannot fit inside its mold are discarded, classified as unciviliced, ill, etc. And you're waifu seems to fear that one thing.
What she would need to realize is that she should be able to accept some things that, deep inside her, really likes about herself. Consider, for example, that she wants to become less lonely. Why is that? Why does she wants to be less lonely? Ask her that question. Not only would be useful to you, but also to herself. And be sure that she's answering from her own subjectivity, and do not accept superficial answers. Make her struggle with her own desires, help her escape from her impulsive actions, help her observe herself for a moment.
What I'm trying to say is that she continues to gravitate towards what she declares to hate and avoid. I am guessing that what she's expressing is not her own voice, but the voice of an external source, a voice that dictates what she would need to do, not what she really wants.
Explain further. I am baka.

Kind and caring maid who can manipulate you but still loves you like an pure maiden

answer pls