What kilt the hype?

What kilt the hype?

Doesn't this get a third season anyway? So it

The Yakuza raid sex was a mistake

>If you're 555, then I'm 666
What's it like to be a heretic?

Camie has alresdy won the bakubowl

Would love to see Leo in the BnHA world.

She only fucks with Todoroki though

Thot

But who wins the Camiebowl?

Mirio was a man cucked to death and then had his loli stolen say something nice to him

for

The prince of darkness tries to spreadblies and deciet

toga

Is slipknot even still a thing?

They put something out in 2014 but really they should have stopped after Iowa or Vol. 3

Aren't we getting All Might vs AFO in S3? That shit's going to blow up.

Since nobody actually answered the question, all of the unnecessary padding and filler.

Bakugou would only fuck her if she was stronger.

>filler
Hunter tas detects.

Why bother? OP started the thread with bait. Why fan the flames?

He and his story/his actions were still the best to come out in the last 2 years.

I think they went on indefinite hiatus after one of their band members killed himself.

Ur mom killed the hype

Deku's retardness and his dumb powerups. Glad he won't be be appearing for a while.

>He and his story/his actions were still the best to come out in the last 2 years.

Complete disillusion between the standards expected from hero students and the performances we see from actual pro heroes.

>kids getting constantly attacked, drugged, kidnapped under their protection
>can't even hold the court of public opinion without All Might
>promise that they'll do a better job, then instantly go on a fucking Yakuza raid where the students not only carry the whole fucking operation, but the actual pros also lose the villain in transport

Meanwhile they're out here shitting on hundreds of kids because of disadvantageous quirk matchups or losing an autistic test that doesn't reflect anything about their use as a hero.
>oh gee sorry kid mind control? can't figure out how that would ever be useful lol you can't fight robots

Nothing? I mean the Yakuza arc wasn't as good as what came before it sure but the series is still going stronger than ever in terms of popularity/sales.

Deku's fat mom killed the hype

I love the filler in hero aca. the characters are so entertaining I just want to see them do stupid shit. I wouldn't be mad in the least if they started making more anime original episodes

He did.

Nothing i think, i am however kind of afraid of how the manga will manage to keep putting the students in fights against actual villains.So far the series has managed to mix school arcs and actuall vilian arcs while still making sense, but the last school focused arc was lackluster and it would be hard from a narrative sense to have them randomly bump into the villain alliance again.
It happened twice and the school was supposedly trying to stop this kind of stuff from happening, so if it does happen it would be hard to justify why.
In the other hand they could keep using the internships as a method for that but it would get repetitive pretty fast, specially if we consider that the last arc wasn't that well received.

Maybe if we get an arc with the kids getting attacked while they are out shopping or something similar to that.

soy boy main character

Agreed Yuuei is freaking stupid when it comes to training heroes.

There was no hype to beging with though. This is nothing but your average shounen, same old cliches, same characters, looser MC who out of nowhere gets a PU that magically gets him to the top, her edgy rival, same formula, same old gags etc.

Shounen, as it is today, is a dead genre.

>implying

1000+ shipping and hate threads

it's like BHA is the Donald Trump of anime

Basically this.

honestly, i didnt enjoy mirio's arc as much, but im still rooting for horikoshi, despite everything, i truly enjoy the manga

Because they're not very practical garments in this day and age. You're not a Spartan, buddy, and you probably don't have any bagpipes, either.

>kilt
Satan is a wee laddie

>GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

is this like the fifth day in a row ESL-kun made a bait thread

Obviously you, Satan.

X Men meets Naruto the manga.
>Hype

The anime came out and exposed it as nothing more than generic battle shounen with terrible characters, despite all the hype that the sourcefags were giving it.

the main characters all suck, class B is better
non-stop bakugo cock sucking
zero tension throughout the manga
every arc is literally filler with zero progression
the author is too focused on subverting naruto

>What kilt the hype?
>4th best selling manga of 2017
>10th best selling franchise of 2017
>AOTY of both Ann and IGN
>West most popular anime of the year
>Game confirm
>Movie on summer
>Season 3 on spring
>Season 4 confirm

Yeah what's killed the hype?

He's right though. Mirio alongside All Might have been the best thing to come out from this manga.

The Yakuza arc was shit not because of Mirio but because Hori is a fucking hack.
Froppy, Ochaca, and Najire weren't even used, Red Riots flashback was way too long, the quirk bullets where a mistake, Hori should've never introduced one hit kill quirks, O MY TIME REWIND QUIRK etc. These where all glaring flaws from the arc.
Deku should've been written out with Mirio saving the day. Deku was by far the worst part of the arc. Mirio was the best part of the arc but even he was ruined by the quirk bullet. Which is downright retarded and redundant for many reasons. We know he's getting his quirk back so there was no point in even having the bullets. Hori just does it because he's a terrible writer that uses cheap drama to get the reader to keep reading. It might work for his brain dead fanbase but those of us that have a brain are getting tired of this shit.

The arc tanked and now he's trying to appease the fans by focusing on fan favorite characters. The current arc where he appeals to his braindead fanbase by focusing on Bakushit and Shoto should show how little he cares for his story. This shit is generic and was at best average. From this point on I expect the quality to nosedive just like the average WSJ series.

>>AOTY of both Ann and IGN

Fuck off to reddit and don't come back.

>those shoes
w2c

>ANN
>IGN
Go back to Sup Forums.

>Yakuza raid sex
W-what raid sex user?
Pretty sure I missed that part while reading.

>He
Keep trying user. I'm sure some place other than reddit will take you seriously

>class B is better
Like who? There are no characters there.
>zero tension throughout the manga
What tension do you expect? It's not even needed unless you are some low attention span monkey.
>every arc is literally filler with zero progression
What progression do you expect? Deku powers are growing, he passes exams etc

If I was the same guy why would I pretend to be someone else you fucking retard?

If you don't have shit to say about the rest of my post then fuck off.

>dude stories don't need tension or progression lmao

The story has lost purpose post OFA/AFO fight. Biggest blueballing in the series.

biggest mistake of this manga was not having mt lady as the main girl like originally planned

Biggest mistake of this manga was not having Deku as a quirkless hero as originally planned.

lol yea right.

be quirkless against people that can literally one shot him at will.

nakama power will save the day baka

no we've discussed this he would have had to have had massive plot armor and asspulls to justify it. him trying to fill psuedo-supermans shoes is infinitely more interesting

They should have made Deku the batman of BnHa, albiet without the money. He would win against every opponent through intellect and be the best leader in group efforts.

ugh fuck batman and his stupid plot armor

>and be the best leader in group efforts
Isn't he already pretty much that already, at least out of the 1-A students?

Don't believe the hype is a sequel.

i like that it's cannon that he becomes the best hero

I watched BnH without any knowledge of it and I kind of expected Deku to be like a batman. Using his notes and creativity to subdue villains, maybe prove a point that you can be a quirkless hero. They kind of threw that aspect out the window and is it really a challenge if you have the most broken quirk of them all?

Hey, don’t be too harsh on ESL-kun. He needs to stroke his dick

>win through intellect
Ironically enough only brainlets like that trope. Winning through gadgets? Sure. By outsmarting opponents? Co graduations your power is autism.

>Being clever is autism

I still think using your head, taking advantage of your surroundings and gadgets is cooler than punching things really hard.

>is it really a challenge if you have the most broken quirk of them all?

I think they've done a good job at least so far of showing it's something that takes a lot to master. Like Deku has only recently began being able to consistently use it without literally exploding parts of his body.

We'll see where it goes though, I hope the recent conclusion to the Yakuza arc with the OH fight doesn't become a trend where they just keep BSing reasons for him to go 100% without drawbacks, I'm fine with it being a one-time thing but no more, as kind of a snippet of what he'll be like at the peak. I do very much look forward to that fight being animated though.

I wish the superhero genre would show society at its logical conclusion. With those having superpowers oppressing the common folks without powers. Deku could have been a commoner seeking to destroy the status quo and find a way to remove quirks from people once and for all.

The protagonist gets MORE wimpy as the series goes on instead of the opposite.

dumbest shit ever in a society where everybody has a quirk.

he'd be destroyed asap

yeah but what if he had a gun?

>ESL bait faggot's 3490853495837405983274098th BNHA hate thread

The hatebase is more cancerous than every other general faggotry on Sup Forums. Congratulations.

Isn't that basically the plot of Injustice?

You say that as if he doesn't have massive plot armor already. Even with his super special quirk he's had countless asspulls.

It can be done if the writer is good enough. Think of The Dark Night. He doesn't even need to be rich. He had Mei. Just have her be a childhood friend with a crush so she gives him specially made gear and bam. It could work.

I also don't get why so many are against the idea as if it wouldn't work against quirks. A quirkless hero is not at a huge disadvantage compared to other heroes or villains. Just look at some of Dekus classmates. You have a guy that's only power is to throw sticky balls that cause him to bleed, another who literally just has an extra appendage (tail guy), a girl who is simply invisible, a guy who can talk to animals, a girl that is acrobatic and agile like a frog with a long tongue that no one considers cutting, a guy that can throw bandages, etc. Besides those simple quirks they're normal teens with normal human strength. Yet we're supposed to believe that these guys are the top hero candidates. Its rather that Hori is a hack (which he is) or telling that quirks aren't everything.

Just look at some pro heroes as well. Eraserhead is practically a quirkless hero against mutants and his quirk won't do shit against a weapon, there was the pussycat who's power was literally talking to people via their mind, the other pussycat who could gather info which while useful is not useful in a 1 on 1 fight. There are some heros with gimmicks that if known could easily be countered. Yet they're all pro heroes.

But somehow a quirkless hero who uses gadgets and his brain to win fights is unrealistic? A story of a guy getting to the top via shear effort and hard work would be far better than this mess. The one shot argument is also stupid. What's Tomura gonna do against a gun? Lethal force would always be considered against someone like that.

>Think of The Dark Night
People bitch about Batman's plot armor and asspulls all the time, that's not an example to use if you want to argue that Deku being a quirkless/gadget hero would be a good thing.

asspulls because he has supermans powers

>Even with his super special quirk he's had countless asspulls
Like? The only one that even comes close to being an asspull is the recent one against Overhaul where he was allowed to go 100% against him just because of Eri's hax powers.

Fights would be far more entertaining if Deku was quirkless. Him being quirkless would also force Hori to make Deku a mentally strong character and not a total fucking wimp as he would need extreme mental fortitude and confidence in order to win against heroes with superpowers. Hori had a chance to create something amazing but fucked it up real bad.

While Batman does have countless asspulls I thought The Dark Night was pretty good and well grounded. Nothing he did in the movie felt like an asspull. Or maybe I'm just forgetting.

>Like? The only one that even comes close to being an asspull is the recent one against Overhaul
That one didn't come close to being an asspull, it was an asspull.

Come on now, there's many. When he broke the mind control, going 1 million percent against muscles, etc. The only fight I can think of without an asspull was the one against Shoto although I might be forgetting something. The only other fight is him versus Bakugo but in that fight it was Bakugo who asspulled his way to victory. There was no reason why he should've won.

It was always set up to fail, especially since Deku and Bakugou are the two most unlikable characters in the series and they're the most focused on.

Honestly, this manga hurts because I can't help but notice the potential it had just for it to be thrown away in favor of the standard shonen formula.

I don't think Hori cares as long as he can make money out of it.

>Think of The Dark Night

TDK works for a hero like Batman, but that's because he's fighting people at or around his level, the Joker is intimidating and all sure but at the end of the day he's just another normal guy, so powerlevels and shit like that have lenience to be more realistic, as is the case for a lot of the villains in Batman's own universe

The second he steps into shit like the Justice League universe it becomes very similar to what MHA portrays the whole "how strong can an average person get" as, where Batman takes hits that should by all rights either liquefy him or leave him a pile of meat on the ground, but manages to get by with just some broken bones and bruises most of the time, this is a kind of suspension of disbelief required for him to even appear alongside heroes like Superman or the Flash though so it's a necessary sacrifice I guess

Hori seems to have gone with the latter in terms of how interaction powerwise works (Bakugo's head would have have fucking exploded getting knee'd by All Might that hard to send him flying, even if he was weighed down) which I don't particularly mind, but it does take a certain amount of suspension of disbelief I'll admit

I'm not ESL.

I'll admit I actually forgot about the Shinsou fight, I'll concede that could easily be classified as an asspull.

I don't think the Muscular fight is that big an asspull personally. They do explain that Deku didn't actually go 10000000% OfA in that scenario, it's just that he was so hopped up on adrenaline at that point that he literally couldn't even register pain anymore and his 100% smashes were hitting even harder as a result. The 1000000% thing was just a way of Deku hyping himself up, which I think Hori even admitted wasn't the best way of representing the whole "Plus Ultra" thing.

Garbage-tier arc

Yeah, who the fuck cares about Inasa and Todoroki?

the yakuza arc moved at a snails pace didnt even feel like BnHA, glad were back to normal now

it was all a way to nerf husbando mirio

He's a good boy that suffered too much

:)

This. I'm unironically more looking forward to watching Bakusperg deal with a bunch of shithead toddlers than I was for anything in the Yakuza arc.

You haven't actually read the manga, right?
There are plenty of things wrong with BnH, but filler is not one of them. In fact, the story jumps from arc to arc so fast, that I kind of wish Hirokoshi added more filler chapters in order to develop his characters some more.

This isn't a problem with the manga in general, but rather a problem for the manga's established society, which is one the things that they actually point out pretty often in the manga.

you could kinda say the dorm introductions were filler but meh