Tfw you catch up to the latest chapter of an unfinished manga

>tfw you catch up to the latest chapter of an unfinished manga
Fuck this shit

Usually it genuinely means the manga turned to shit at that point (or way before it) which is why people stopped scanlating it.

There was however this one manga with vampires or something that they just stopped scanlating at the exact moment it got interesting

I think OP means manga that is still being written, hence the Berserk pic.

There's plenty of good manga that just aren't popular enough to get scanlated. It's a shame really. Especially when someone does start but then drops it. But OP's talking about currently running manga. Especially with monthly manga it can be annoying to wait and Berserk isn't even consistently monthly.

You fucks have no fucking right making statements about 'good' manga with terrible, level-zero, reading comprehension like that

Why am I including this? I didn't even mention good or bad manga. Are you okay user? Bad year already?

You too have terrible, level-zero, reading comprehension. You wouldn't be asking stupid questions else

But I understood OP and corrected another user.

Christ. You might actually have level -1 reading comprehension if you keep this up

Sorry user, I know you're really upset about the start of the new year. Hope it gets better for you.

The guy with zero reading comprehension tells me ad hominem.

Accuses people of having zero reading comprehension despite understanding OP's post.

I know for a fact you have zero reading comprehension. It took you this long after-all.

>ITT: underage newfags can't stop responding and arguing with other underage newfags

you talking about Cirque du Freak? i really liked that manga, shame there's no english translation but apparently it's been completely translated in spanish

But Sup Forums has my funny Pepe's and Wojaks :(

>tfw there's a manga for the books you read growing up
How far through did it get?

>not a new IP

if memory serves me right the last english chapter was when Darren, Mr. Crepsley and the midget were escaping from police after the encounter with Steve and the other vampaneze

>brainlet damage control
quite embarrassing.

>not a new IP