SHIT JUST GOT REAL

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

>Turns out the shy megane character was actually a huge bitch that deserved to be bullied.

What a twist.

Why author does this.

Why the cute gyaru must suffer this much.

Fuck

And of course this had to happen.

Me on the right.

Yes, poor Hoshino. Luckily she wins.

Who is this gyaru bitch?

Too real man

Honestly, her and the glasses girl development arc is them coming to understand each other and develop a friendship. Kobayakawa was just a catalyst for them. Hoshino and Kobayakawa were endgame from the start, especially with the current arc having Hoshino looking to shed her persona and show how she really looks.

>MC technically gets best girl Sensei aswell when Hoshino wins.

I guess this counts as a win.

>especially with the current arc having Hoshino looking to shed her persona and show how she really looks.
And she did it in such a retarded way too.
>hurr if I just suddenly stop putting on my makeup surely no one will be shocked or surprised at all!

2real

Literally me.

This got dark.

Eh, it's the kind of feel you wallow in when no one likes you, not when there's people actively after your dick.

What is this series about and what is its name

How are you using the internet without eyes?

He has a program that reads everything his mouse moves over back to him.

I thought it was op's name

this, turned me off to be honest

A fuck filed with such happiness and hope.

Oh yeah, OP did put the title in the name field, I guess I'm the blind one. Anyway, the series is about the MC doing the make up for a popular girl who looks plain without it. She uses her plain face as a disguise to go around helping people. The glasses girl is in the art club with him and the pic is her fantasizing about killing the gyarus bullying her.

Does c1v1 just have the spic version for download on their site?

This development is bullshit. No one will ever like you if you're the type that hates yourself, and this sort of thinking affects how you interact or go about your life.

Not really, i don't want to blog about that though.

Wat was this face trying to convey. She looks happy but kinda ready for getting rejected if you aske me.

The worst thing is when you notice all those missed oportunities

shit man, i'm glad those guys from the aikatsu doujin are doing fine.

I think the point is that Kobayakawa is taking steps to improve himself, and in doing so manages to connect with other people, like Kanou. She's got her own share of issues, so she developed a liking to him as they spent time together--albeit unwillingly early on. The problem is that he still hates himself, and all he's done so far, while a definitive improvement over how he used to be, still doesn't make up for all of his emotional baggage.

I had to stop there for a moment. It hit too close to home. Made me think too much about family and friends pushing for me to find someone else. I don't know how to tell them that I need to find myself first.

Just show them that page. Once they see you're expressing yourself through random manga pages, they'll realise you're pretty fucked up.

Drinking and weebing simultaneously has already gotten me in enough trouble. I don't think I can dig any deeper of a hole for myself. I should just go and learn to do make up.

Wait, glasses girl liked him too?

Picked up, this manga seems good.

did you read the chapter? it's stated explicitly

What do you expect from a hack author that made edgy hentai in the past and who scrubbed his hentai past when he went legit?

Hoshino is a gyaru and she wins.
Who cares? Maybe publisher forced him to do that

Kanou is too good for this world and Kobayacuck is too much of a spineless faggot to deserve her.
>I-I need to find myself before someone can like me
Pisses me off.

>He'll never make hentai with his character from this manga

A-at least Hoshino won't fall for him, r-right?

What a weak shite of a MC

Piss off.

Fuck you.

he said CUTE gyaru

Potatoshino is cute, fuck you.

That girl needs legit therapy.

I want to punch him in the face as much as I want to punch myself.

So Hoshino was best girl after all

Her potato form is the cutest form.

Jesus christ. Hits too close to home.

I wish this released faster. At least we get multiple at once.

Sh-she'll still have a happy ending, right?

Yes, with megane.

First girl wins rule is in effect. Sorry buddy.

Also she's the childhood friend so she's fated to fail anyway.

I'd be ok with that.

wanting to pick up more manga
what series is this?

Both are shit.

OP put the title in the name field.

He's so pathetic he's become the ideal self-insert

Fuck, that hit way too close.

Oh, there's something even worse than that.
It's if you never even got the chance to think about that, because nobody ever liked you or will ever like you.

Where's this rrom? I enjoy watching childhood friends suffer.

From*. I'm fucking retarded.

>First girl wins rule is in effect
I thought Hoshino was a friend character and Kanou was the romance character.

So did Kanou.

>Manga is named Hoshino
>any other girl having more than sub zero chance of winning

closet normal

It's probably the sanpaku eyes. When a character has them by default, it tends to make them seem anxious, stressed, or tense all the time.

>Wanted to these thing since I was a kid
>Finally got to in second year of high school
It was nice while it lasted

No worries. It's Futari no Table.

The pic is actually not a childhood friend losing. It's the main girl in an age-gap romance though.

Does the MC have the decency to reject her or does he lead her on for a gorillion chapters.

Reminder that Hoshino tried to rape him recently.

Can confirm. Source: me.

garbage

Can't relate to this. Never had missed chances like him.

I had a friend once but he was from the internet, on Sup Forums, and he meant to reply to someone else.

and this is the exact moment where he became a shit MC.

He was never not shit.

i know that feeling too well.

Does this mean he doesn't like himself and can't understand how other people could like him?

Or he understands it, but as he is, he doesnt think he is worthy of being liked by someone?

He was always shit, but atleast he's aware of it and tried to change.

He was better than he actually was in the beginning, the problem is the confession came at a wrong time. He was depressed because of what the art student said to him because it may invalidate everything he's done to improve.

If gyaru had confessed at a different time it wouldn't be this worse.

>Or he understands it, but as he is, he doesnt think he is worthy of being liked by someone?
That's the one. Right now he just feels like a huge fuck-up. And honestly, he kinda is.

i will try not to blog but i had discussion with a friend of mine about the reason i dont have a GF.

i belive i dont have enough to offer another person the happines they deserve and i know such insecurites and jealousy would just ruin the relationship. basically, i dont love myself enough to love another person.

YES CHILDHOOD TOMBOY WINS

She gets rejected user.

Why so? I think he's actually done good for a lot of people in the past arcs and he's made sound decisions.

The thing is, you can expect everyone to be positively affected by the good things you do. I think he can still help the manga club president one last time, even if some of the members dont like it.

Everyone got rejected. It's where he chooses now.

He didn't reject Hoshino.

Oh Hoshinofag you don't need to directly say shit to show it. He just walked past her and ignored her which is arguably worse.

People don't honestly believe someone other than Hoshino will win, do they?

I like Kanou the most too but it's been pretty obvious from the start where this is headed.

You can't please everyone MC.

Suck it up, you're better than you think you are, so we can have gyaru end already.

Hoshino doesn't even like him that way.

m8

They are already going out at this point and it's not like he tried to resist so it's technically not rape.

yeah, technically. Technically.

We all want dick sometimes.

i mean he's allowed too