One Piece

How will Pudding's story line end this arc?

Either she'll be a tagalong due to her 3rd eye abilities or she'll remain in WCI. Cant really tell at the moment but the next few chapters should be critical to her development.

Death, who cares.

She will be Sanjis kaya since Luffy x Nami will be canon

Fuck you, I care

Stop falseflagging sanafag

I think she'll either stay at wci via erasing everyones memories or go on a journey to find true love.

Do you have any other any ideas? If she joins its better since we can get rid of Sanji

Or find Lola.

>Fuck you, I care
Good for you, user.

Fuck off with your samefagging, I like Sanji.

Pudding is going to join. If Pudding stays, Sanji stays.

No she won't. It will ruin Sanji's comedic gag and she won't have a role on the crew.
>b-but she can make deserts
And so can Sanji.

>I wanna see more Reiju and Chopper interaction. It was so cute!

WCI arc isn't over yet but I wonder if Oda will make her the last nakama after Jinbe and Carrot.

Fun fact: In addition to being genetically modified, she got confirmed for being a DF user.

She's also Luffy's blood-type F which is shared in common with Vivi (honorary SH) and Jinbe (soon-to-be official Strawhat)

>ywn have a place to discuss op that isnt full of autists

I like the theory she saved Pound and is in wci.

I still don't like her. Usually when a One Piece character gets a sad backstory I'm a bit moved, even if they were an asshole up till then. But with her I'm not feeling it. Maybe the three eyes is offputting.

Just accept the fact that forums and Sup Forums is filled with autists and the non-retards who like One Piece are normalfags. I too hope that one day I will become a normalfag and leave this shithole

Mass memory wipe

I don't I hate Sanji. He has giving me so many headaches. He needs to leave Nami alone because she belongs to Luffy

>normalfags
>leave Sup Forums
I wish.

>Sanji is going to leave her behind
>She's going to leave WCI to chase after him
It's such a hack storyline it's almost certainly to be the one Oda goes with.

If I thought there was any possibility of that happening I would support it. That would be a cute relationship with Sanji and Reiju being there and she would definitely get along with everyone.

>one of the most popular shonen manga of all time
>anime is animated terribly
Why do they get away with this?

Her lips is so kissable. I don’t mind her being there with her brother. I wonder if she would have that angry face she had as a child if Sanji does her perverted nature?

Can people stop hating on Perospero over nothing?
Like damn, dude. There have been way worse One Piece villains that have done MUCH worse and yet they get less hate?

People still watch it and it still makes money.
I don't know what you are talking about with the angry face stuff but I would love to see how she wold react to Sanji's gags. Also I agree with her kissable lips.

She's a princess type character who's fated to stay behind

The fuck you talking about? Sup Forums loves perospero

I don't care as long as Sanji stops his shit with Nami. Nami is Luffys queen

Reminder that sanafag is falseflagging as a lunafag. Report and ignore.

Is there hate against Perospero?

Tell me how you think animation works.

And how would've she managed to do that?

Someone ban this shitposting turd. Stop ban evading.

btfo of Oven. She is a sword user iirc and she needs to meet up with Pound. I can't believe Oda would really kill him off until them.

Perospero likes to lick men. This makes him GAY, and I don't like gay characters.

You just said he's getting banned. What he needs is a 2-week long range ban.

Nice try sanafag. If you keep spamming this you will be banned like your Sana buddy

Then,he'll come back again.

Mods just need to ban shipping and the sanafag is finished. His favorite type of shitposting would be eliminated.

>She's a princess type character who's fated to stay behind
eh... I don't think so. I'm not 100% saying she's joining, but I just don't see her staying with Germa.

Germa = Nazis. I just don't see her staying with them.

Are you sure you know what a range ban is?

Married with Sanji

I just watched Gold. Pretty standard for a shounen movie, got real tired of Toei's "good" animation just being wobbling shapes at 100fps. Nice OST, but of all things, the one thing that got me was that fan scene. I really tried to shut off my brain, worked for everything else even the gold eye beam explosions, but I really wanted someone to just become a smear on the wall.

Anyone outright love/hate the movie at all?

Oh yeah, and we all know the Japanese just hate nazis.
She's staying with Germa, she needs to go to the Reverie to chill out with the rest of Luffy's harem.

Germa will probably get reformed after meeting Sanji a second time this arc

I love strong world. What did you think of it?

It was what I expected so it was very entertaining for me. I really like the racing scene and the final fight was well done.

>Germa going to Reverie
They were about to get kicked out of the World Government BEFORE making an alliance with Big Mom. I just don't see them going to Reverie unless they had something to offer the WG to overlook their bullshit.

>Germa will probably get reformed after meeting Sanji a second time this arc
They won't. Ichiji/Niji/Yonji are sociopaths. Judge just said he would leave East Blue and Sanji's friends alone. He still wants to go conquest and take over countries.

I wont be tricked. Don't talk to me.

I felt the racing scene was too close to that other movie I forget the number of. I think 6, and had entirely different animation. In fact the concepts of the movie are so similar to the other films on top of Crocodile that the ruse cruise towards the end was the only thing that felt really original.

>They won't. Ichiji/Niji/Yonji are sociopaths.
They were programmed to be sociopathic. There might be a way to undo that process, who knows? I dont think the Germa storyline is over yet and their second meeting with Sanji is likely to change things further.

>I wont be tricked. Don't talk to me
What are you talking about? Did you not like strong world?

I was underwhelmed until the big reveal, then it got fun. The whole plan and heist was incredibly stupid, I was wondering if it really was as straightforward as this up till the end of it.

Pink is a pretty color on Big Momma

>ywn give biggu mammu the biggu dicku

It hurts

I'm a fan of a character in bright fucking pastel pink being a serious threat

>They were about to get kicked out of the World Government BEFORE making an alliance with Big Mom.
No they weren't, Judge said allying with Big Mom would cause the WG to kick them out.

>Mom dies on the ship
>tangerine becomes DF
>Nami eats DF

I'd love to see Nami suffer over not being an amazing swimmer anymore

I think it was stated during one of the flashbacks that they could do further modifications via drugs.

But again, that would probably require input from Judge or Ichiji/Niji/Yonji. Their parting with Sanji made it pretty clear that they don't seek change.

You will never give anyone the biggu dicku.

Not any other kind of dicku either, most likely.

I don't think she's retarded enough to not recognize a Devil Fruit.

That would be nice. She would be a DF user like Luffy

What is with this belief in having to stay behind? Even beyond that fact that she despises it.

Do you know what Germa is as a kingdom? It's Judge, his kids, some servants and a bunch of clones. That's it. It's nothing like Alabasta or Fishman Island or whatever.

What are the odds that Luffy goes to Reverie with the Germa?

No they didn't. They were going to get booted out before because of cloning iirc. Allying with Big Mom sealed the deal.

3.50%

honestly she tasted a bit of mom's power through zeus so i bet she would eat it straight away after connecting the dots regarding it spawning after mom dies

most arcs end with the strawhats befriending a village leader or king and his daughter. people who will be at the reverie later. this arc has 2 factions like this. the big mom pirates have their own kingdom. Pudding might take control after her mom and siblings get beaten.

Do you think Luffy would let her though?

Why wouldn't he? He offered Franky to eat Ace's fruit.

She would fill the ship with homies and make them charge everyone shekels for their usage.

How many people in the OP world know about fruits respawning like that? Nami didn't even believe/know devil fruits were real back when she met Luffy. I highly doubt Weatheria had any, unless they have exclusive knowledge on Dragon's supposed fruit power.

I just feel like she would want to consult with him before making a decision. You know

Nami's big power up will be marrying Sanji and taking over the Germa as their evil queen.

it's not like she ever consulted him to upgrade her weapon.

Nami cares about Luffys opinion so I assume she would consult with him for a live changing decision. That's the kind of relationship they have imo

do you think the straw hats could travel to the moon if Zoro got Fujitora's gravity sword as a memento?

Fuji dying seems unavoidable.

So she knows how powerful it is?
So in other words, she knows how much money she can get for it?

I haven't read One Piece in 2 years.Why does the Charlotte family want to kill the Vinsmokes?

0% now that Oda confirmed Wano will be in 2018.

Sounds like we're going in this order

>WCI arc finishes
>Reverie without Strawhats
>Pre-Wano, probably involving Weevil and Jack
>Wano arc

How do you know it's his sword that his the DF?

The marriage is purely political. The only thing they wanted was Germa's cloning technology.

To get a crack at their cloning technology. With an infinite army, Big Mom can take over Elbaf, and with giants under her foot she can become the Pirate King.

because she knew they would eventually betray her

They were even retarded enough to talk about their plot while homies were listening to them.

They're all Zorofags, cept for Pudding she's a Sanjifag

There must be a reason for Oda to give Pudding the devil fruit that she has. We've only seen it used once, but even then it was sort of pointless, only used to demonstrate what it's capable of. I'm thinking that the cake will knock out big mam, and pudding will reveal mama's repressed memories to everyone, as well as big mam. Maybe even alter them to make her friendlier, though I think that much is a stretch. If she doesn't do something big like this, it will be completely pointless for her to have such a devil fruit.

Why doesn't Big Mom make more elemental homies with other people's souls, we've already seen a rainbow one so it's not out of the realm of possibility, just creating mass amount of homies from deadly elements

>and with giants under her foot she can become the Pirate King.

the funny thing is that giants are the biggest jobbers in the series

I bet she knows they have something like an Ultimate Weapon. After all Elbaf has the Adam Tree that survived countless wars.

Hopefully she uses it to erase Nami from Sanjis memory. Wouldn't that be funny? It could be a funny gag

because all she needs to manipulate weather is a cloud and a heat source going by Oda's weather magic.

Dragon's probably a cloud logia since he showed weather control back at Logue Town.

>SaNafag grasping at straws

She's gonna erase herself from the memories of Sanji and Big Mom.

and probably erase Lola and Chiffon from her memories as well.

I like the idea she already changed Big Moms memories and that she was the one that was suppose to marry Loki.

>After all Elbaf has the Adam Tree that survived countless wars.
Where did this sumbass theory come from?

God damn everyone, I’m in love with Reiju guys. I bet she would be a great mom to my kids. She is perfection to me.

You are the waifufag

But I have a gf tho

Ok. I just fell in love with her.

>tfw you don’t give a shit about ships and just want to see where Oda is going with the story

Can you please not post Sanji? At least until he marries pudding or something

Don't make me report you.