1 day before anime is saved

1 day before anime is saved

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4LjvxtFieE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flash won't save anything.

I'm really hyped for this but I really hope it doesn't end up being shit. I feel like so few shows actually deliver nowadays.

this

>flash
I want this meme to stop

Full version of the remixed old theme when?

looks like trash

Go watch the greatest Go Nagai work while you wait.

Can't wait.

Any chance we get it today thanks to Japan?

your face is trash

your mom is trash

So is this animated by a Japanese studio or is it the usual Korean studios for "American anime"?

it's chief animation producer is a Korean lady but the studio and director is Japanese.

I've never even heard of this series before. What about it makes it a prime time watch for me? Go ahead and sell it to me as much as you like; I'm interested in finding out what all the supposed 'hype' is about.

Don't bother. In fact, don't bother with anime or Sup Forums, nobody needs to see you flaunt your newfaggotry.

>I'm interested in finding out what all the supposed 'hype' is about.
The original Devilman manga from 1972 by Manga Industry legend, Go Nagai, was a precursor to many series such as Berserk and Evangelion. It had the honor of doing it first, and doing it well.

And then it finally gets a full animated adaptation which has never been done before in its 45 years of existence. The ending is highly controversial and is a source of inspiration for every manga artist who wants to take their manga to hell. Even currently in the anime industry, you have people like Gen Urobuchi who's a huge fan of it.

The final nail that led to the hype is the involvement of Yuasa as director.

Why isn't Sup Forums over the moon about this? There's nothing else coming out this season that even compares.

>Netflix
Gee another series ruined by ironic weebs who haven't read the fucking manga

>never heard of My father is dead!

get out, get out right now.

Nigger, Yuasa is handling this. This won't be ruined.

>looks like edgelord shit
>mean ugly faces staring straight at the viewer
>posing like a "badboy" for images
why is there so much shounen garbage this season?

That still doesn't stop ironic weebs from saying stupid shit like "i am such a huge devilman fan! XD" despite not reading the manga

Exactly at what time will it come out?

>edgelord shounen shit
Get this garbage out of my fucking face also >Netflix
Kill yourself ironic weeb

>I've never even heard of this series before.
Then you need to GTFO because Devilman is one of most famous Japanese manga of all time.

On the midnight of the insterzection between Thursday and Friday, PST
3AM EST

If it's well known how come it didn't get a anime sooner?

Has Sup Forums always been this pleb?

>75% of all the new garbage shows this new season are shounen trash
>"Hey guise, I know what we need to save anime... more shounen shit to add to the pile!"

It has several, though none are complete adaptations of the original manga.

FUCKIN' A.

Too late. The Antarctica girls club already saved anime.

> iterally wanting more shounen shit
Kill yourself nigger

God please.

just report it, shitposting is again the rules so if enough people report this samefag he'll get banned

They really don't have a clue.

if it has the same shit ending its gonna be shiet

the ending is perfect though

>actually eating up shounen garbage

It's had multiple anime series over 4 decades
Many, many manga series by the author and others including many famous mangaka who contributed to Devilman anthologies
Copycat works are made in its style even today, 40 years later
Countless references to it in other works
Endless words of praise from creators in the industry

only for edgy teenagers that wanna seem deep.

uh, what about the ending is edgy and "wants to seem deep" ? it was just a bleak ending like you have in other medias, better than a generic good ending imo

show us the battle. show us how it got that way. instead of welp.

So is this a strictly by the numbers adaptation or is it going to try to surprise fans with some new twist?
Not that user, but a surprise downer ending is rarely properly earned. Of course, it's possible to enjoy a work while also finding its resolution unsatisfying.

That would honestly be a waste. Ever heard of an ellipsis. Sometimes it's better to skip events that don't really add anything of meaning.

showing how akira and his army loses the battle and how he literally gets ripped in half would absolutely add meaning and depth

Not really.

Right now we have Devilman crybaby, Cutie Honey Universe, Mazinger Infinity, is it time for another Go Nagai World or would it be impossible to recreate the silliness?

So what did the ending mean?

Is this gay?

a lil bit yea

Gay
Dropped

How new you are? Try not to sound like a fucking newfag please.

Go Nagai's usage of violence in Devilman was brilliant. It's one of the few anti-war works, especially in anime/manga, that manages to avoid glorifying violence. The user that I replied to wanted a detailed final battle that shows the actual process of the combat, rather than focusing oh story themes and character development. This is a pitfall of many works like Gundam, which end up attracting people to the violence by showing it as something "cool" or "interesting". Tomino made Gundam as an anti-war work, but it ended up just making a generation of otaku who love military hardware and war politics. When you read Devilman, you don't say "Wow, I want to be Akira! Being a demon seems so cool" but if you watch an episode of Gundam then you're going to "Wow! I wish I could pilot the Rx-78 [G] variant with a custom beam bazooka and verniers for space operations, gee whiz"

>People will be inspired to read the manga after this
>Not a lot but quite a few who wouldn't have before

I think that counts for something

Yes. That means weebs are fucking plebs. In other times /a would shut up their mouth and go to read the manga without asking about the serie instead.

>ironic weebs say this while they praise shounen shit like evangelion and berserk
Yes, I know berserk is Seinen, but Devilman would have been seinen if it ran today.

Except Nagai already showed that in Neo Devilman. He showed the final battle in full.

Fucking SoLfags shitting on Devilman. Go watch Shitrus and Yuru Camp.
>Inb4 HURR STOP HAVING STANDARDS AND GO TO Sup Forums

It would likely ruin it more than it would elevate it. Hell I still can't believe how shocked I was to find out Ryocifer was talking to Akira's corpse and that he was the winner in the end

>Fucking have to wait probably 24 hours before some pretty user uploads the entire series to Nyaa
>All the people who have Netflix watched every episode already and are done discussing it
Please do not talk about the series until I have finished watching it. That is all.

Just get the trial.

anything's possible in anime.

>le saving animeXD
Just when you think Sup Forums couldn't get worse.

Why won't you save her ;_;

>Please do not talk about the series until I have finished watching it. That is all.
And why should I?

You are trash.

>I spend time on shitty newfag websites and am bothered by the shitty newfags I see there
Maybe you should spend more time thinking about the series itself than the irrelevant, ignorable people who watch it. It's not Netflix's fault if you see that shit.

>Why isn't Sup Forums over the moon about this?
Because it looks like shit, has terrible dubstep music, and is based on a slightly above average manga.
There's also the fact that most of Sup Forums has probably not even read the original manga.

>There's nothing else coming out this season that even compares.
I disagree, this season is stacked with anime that have potential.
VEG, Fate Extra, Sakura, Franxx, Hakumei, Mitsuboshi, Takagi-san are all either based on a popular source material, or have good staff behind them.
With Netflix's terrible track record for anime, there isn't a reason to be hyped for Devilman.

moeshiter

Fuck off

Ultra bait.
Reported.

>can't even write 1 word correctly
>insults other people
user, this site is 18+, go back to where you came from.

>implying Netflix animates
>hyping the crap ripoff that is franxxx just be sue much trigger
>kyoanus
Literally everything wrong with Sup Forums

I really hope this is the OP.

>there are people who are still hyped over fate
Go back to 2006, faglord.

>implying Netflix animates
I didn't imply this at all. But the investor has influence over the production.

>Go back to 2006
I would like to, because retards like you weren't browsing Sup Forums at that time.

Not that user, but
>believing the lies your stepdad told you about Sup Forums

user, it's obvious that you're a newfag, because you misuse greentext, which is a common trait of 2011+ newfags.

>this level of shitposting while it hasn't even aired yet

How bad will it get

watch out, we got a real oldfag here
pay his garbo tastes some respect!

Keep crying, bitch.

I love how modern Sup Forums users get so easily triggered. It's almost like it's Tumblr in here.
You just need to say that Devilman is slightly above average, and all of them will come at you, as if you just commited an act of lese-majesty.

Pathetic.

>gets triggered massively over his shit taste
>baaaaw you’re the triggered ones!
Pathetic.

Soundtrack will be released on the 10th so possibly then?

Just finish reading the original manga today.
It age pretty well.
Where should I continue next?
>Neo Devilman (Spin-Off)
>Violence Jack (Sequel)
>Shin Devilman (Side Story)
>Devilman Mokushiroku - Strange Days (Side Story)
>Devilman Lady (Sequel)
>Devilman G (Alternate Story)
>Cyborg 009 VS Devilman - Breakdown (Spin-Off)
>Devilman (HIRATA Mitsuru) (Alternate Story)
>Devilman Saga (Alternate Story)
>Devilman Tai Yami no Teiou (Spin-Off)
>Sirene-chan (Spin-Off)

RUN FOR IT

So when is this coming out exactly? How many hours from now?

Aaaaaaakuma no chiiiiiikaraaaa.

Then why do you root for VEG?

>CCS and Devilman in the same season

Best season in a while.

How many eps?

10. Next Yuasa series is gonna be 9 episodes. He has been on a decreasing rate since Kemonozume.

The entire manga in only 10 episodes?

They could honestly cover the whole manga is less than ten but Yuasa is doing anime original stuff.