The greatest love story ever told ;_;

the greatest love story ever told ;_;

The greatest load of shit. Goddamn I wish the show was about the other couple or something.

I liked the show but this guy was a faggot.

fuck off
This is the best couple of 2017 ;_;

No kidding, I liked him and Mio for a while. I'm just disappointed he backed off in the end after failing the exam. He showed potential earlier but he ended up being as passive as a harem lead.

I just hate his fucking face,he has the face of someone that is fucking pretentious as fuck

No, but the best girl won at least.

He looks like 8man
>He showed potential earlier
like 8man
>passive as a harem lead.
like 8man

Moral of the story is more than one girl liking a male main character turns him into a faggot.

Still better than Tsuki ga Shitrei.

Agreed, never know why that shit is hyped up so much.

d-dont say that of my aoty

never say something is the greatest

1/10

he was a boring, unlikable shit from episode 1

I can't imagine having seen more than 15 anime and still thinking that this show even reached mediocrity. It was so bad right from the start, and never got any better at all.

>Threads before TGK aired
>Everyone predicting it will be shit melodrama
>Comes out and is amazing, greatest romance story ever and AOTY 2017

>Threads before JB airs
>Everyone hyping it up saying it will be better than TGK
>It's actually complete fucking shit

Sweet justice.

never watched but saw the threads

is the majority of the hate coming from people who wanted the camera girl to win or is it actually just a terrible show?

What's tgk?

It was a terrible show. It is extremely plodding with essentially 0 development of the main couple, until the last seconds of the show where they say "I like you" blandly to one another (after not talking for a month).

It has nothing to do with which girl won, it's a matter of it being boring as shit and almost every character completely dull.

Tatsumi ga Kill

why are mio's eyebrows always arched like that
fucking smug bitch

Ting genki kyokojin.

Tengen Gurren Kill

Ting goes krrah

Tade Gin Kabyss

tatsuki gone kapput