I've never seen this show, but I think this might be one of the hottest anime girls of all time

I've never seen this show, but I think this might be one of the hottest anime girls of all time.

then watch it

Not as hot as the queen

Queen is better, even when she's fat

new season fucking when? the government pays for it.

Watch the show. It’s really good

Not hot, but definitely beautifu. I don't recommend watching this though, It's another case of a show that starts out incredible but loses direction after a while. A phenomena that will never cease to exist, unless they change the cour system and let shows go on for as long as they should.

She's definitely both hot and beautiful. Hot to me is anything that causes sexual desire, beauty without hotness is like being attractive in a boring way

Is it true that she leads on her friend though, I heard that as a complaint once

I wouldnt say it loses direction, its just becomes really drawn out becuase youre expecting her to make progress but she keeps getting stomped by the queen

man im afraid of read the manga when they put romance i have the feeling they gonna fuck the whole story and make it trash

I completely agree. I'm not sure what it is with her design but I'm in love.

That's an oversimplification on your part, and I think you're confusing being horny and desiring someone sexually. The first one is a "yeah I'd tap that" sort of thing that usually evaporates as soon as your done fapping, a prime example for this would be the girls from Fairy Tail. The latter is something that gravitates with you whenever she is on screen and even post-fap you'd still feel it, and it's apparent in well-designed characters, and I can give examples but that's a matter of personal taste.

Drawn out is a better way of putting it, yeah. But it does lose direction in a way - her lack of progress is coupled with the forced insertion of shallow shoujo-type romance into the show. I'm not expecting anything psychology oriented, especially when Chihaya is very childish in nature, but overall It disappointed me because it tried to be both an SoL drama and a sports show and came up with neither. And sangatsu no lion did the exact same thing but no one ever talks about it because SHAFT.

Too bad the show is all about KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA KARUTA .

this

I honestly have no interest in the card game. It still doesn't completely make sense to me due to language and cultural differences. But goddamn if Chihaya isn't a QT.

I am actually watching it now and i dont mind it

Once I got to S2 I couldn't stand it anymore and dropped it. But it wasn't the show fault, I was just expecting something different.

Dunno about you but Sangatsu no Lion never seemed to be pretending to be a sports-style show to me. I was hoping it was something like that, or at least something more psychological, so I ended up dropping it. For all I know my judgement was wrong.

ChihayaXTaichi is almost a certain at this point. Which is kinda sad for me since I was rooting for Arata the whole time. Never expected to be a shipperfag, but this anime and manga made me into one. Fuck.

She's one of the worst MC. Spent 2 years practicing and playing and she will still lose during her important matches. You will see all the characters around her improve, except her.

Probably because she was already strong right at the beginning. She was just below Arata in terms of power level right at beginning. But yeah, she is underdeveloped, so does her relationship, the manga feels a little draggy now.

So who is gonna win, Arata or Taichi?

It's going to be Taichi. I prefer none desu. Arata is in love with karuta, and Taichi's an asshole. And didn't Taichi kissed Chihaya already?

Arata can go suck a big fat nigger cock

Taichi can die in a sewer like a stinky rat.
What a piece of shit.

You might change your mind when you watch it. She's called "beauty in vain" for a reason.

That's funny, I think Chihaya/Arata has better chances of happening and I rooted for Taichi for a long time. (Now I don't care how the romance turns out, I just want Taichi to beat Arata in their next match.)

Nah, Taichi has the best chance. He had more screentime, more interaction with Chihaya, that kiss, and that Chihaya monologue after he invited her into his room. The way I see it, from the beginning Chihaya only admire and cherish Arata as a friend and only wanting him because she want all three of them to be together (kinda selfish of her desu). And besides, Taichi confessed first (gonna need to recheck on this), and Arata knows full well how Taichi feels about her, I have this feeling that Arata will back down if Chihaya had to pick between the two. Arata will get the queen probably.

Fucking Taichi man, but deep inside you know he's the one going to win the Chihayabowl. Doesn't deserve her in my opinion.

You might want to reread. In the first 50 or so chapters she was clearly in love with Arata in a normal girly fashion. Then the author made her increasingly autistic for some reason so it's more ambigious now. Also Arata confessed first.

I miss Chihaya's skirt

The author definitely ships Taichi. I can feel it from the art, the way the author conveys anytime there's a romantic scene between them (Chi and Tai). Arata feels more like an admiration (which chihaya think is love).

I get more of a feeling that she ships Chihaya/Arata but fell in love with Taichi herself.

Well, can't really argue with that since it's extremely subjective point of view.

I feel like considering the theme of the story and the overall events up til now, Chihaya and Arata ending up together makes more sense and is in line with the titular poem. It's also more romantic desu.
I don't care that much honestly, since the series got popular the pace of the manga got so unbearably slow I got pretty disconnected and I'm just waiting for it to end.

>barely talk to each other even though they have all the means at their disposal
>romantic
And before you say anything, no, I don't want Taichi/Chihaya either.

Card games are not a viable career path :V

I don't know man, I genuinely felt Taichi is always going to win, Arata was just there as a "tool" for both Chihaya and Taichi to learn/grow their romance. Usually in any romance manga/literature, the first male romantic interest to appear in the story, almost always going to win wins. In this case, Taichi, as much as I dislike the idea that Taichi wins, I just can't help but feel this was the way the author intended to.

It is subjective I agree. But like said, Arata simply didn't have enough interaction with Chihaya to make their romance (if it does move that way) interesting. It'll feel kinda sudden. Unless we have more Chihaya/Arata moments in the future, but so far, Taichi is going to win.

She'd be a top twitch streamer for sure.

Will Chihaya remove her shirt if I donate $10? I wanna see Chihaya's boy-like breast.

Chapter 1, page 9, Arata is first.

I know man, feels so bad.

Can you Arata-cucks stop self-inserting as the blind autist loser for a second and realize that the only option for Chihaya is none other than our main chad Taichi?

Oh shit, you're right. I genuinely thought Taichi being the first to appear. Probably I jumbled up the anime and manga first ep.

STFU, assholes don't deserve the goddess that is Chihaya.

Chihaya will undoubtedly end up with Arata while Taichi gets the Meijin title.

He was on her mind the entire time Taichi was confessing.

Doesn't she get fat at some point?

Chihaya beat Arata in karuta already so the whole "she looks up to him too much and confuses that with love" argument doesn't work anymore.

>cours system
Is it not a faithful adaptation? It's pretty slow-paced so I assumed it was following the manga.

>Taichi becomes Meijin by winning both Arata and Suou but lose Chihaya
This supreme irony would kill best boy.

This. Chihaya still gleams whenever someone talks about Arata even after she beat him.

Well, her sister is a gravure model and they look the same, plus Chihaya is taller

Come on, taichi maybe little asshole but he means well