Raildex

Miki is preparing in progress to have 2-3 anime including the movie for 2019.

What do you think this mean?

Maybe Railgun 3 or WWIII movie for Index or something else all together?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/948466473239945216
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait what? Source?

Idol Accel fucking when?
And what about the Virtual On manga? Is js06 going to translate it or someone else will?

Have some patience user

Am I reading this right? Someone asked if Mikoto can use rampage dress since she did something similar in the railgun S anime? And Nogi responded that Mikoto's high output is dangerous? But that Junko can help teach her do it safely in exchange for attending a tea party with her and Misaki?

>WW3 movie for Index

Please no. They can’t fit that shit in movie format, it’s not going to work. Just make the damn thing 3 cores, it finishes out perfectly that way

He wasn't talking about Index. Just in general you know. Plans for the company. Index isn't the only Ip they work on.

Why do none of you anons link your source when you upload or talk about things? Elitism?

Sorry user, I actually meant to.
twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/948466473239945216

>another Raildex movie that rips off a Bleach movie

My bad for bit of the lashing but thanks.

(You) #
So you don’t actually have an argument? Ok.

How about because she’s murdered people before which is really the only thing I should have to say but not only that but she gave up being a literal god so that she could become a trophy sized sex slave for Kamijou ready to go at any moments notice in hopes that she might one day be able to wrap her lips around his two inch cock. That would be like if princess Zelda gave up all her titles and lands so that she can spend the remainder of her days getting fucked in a cave by Smeagol from Lord of the Rings. It would be one thing if it was a love story like Haruhi and Kyon but that retarded ape Kamijou doesn’t lover her. He can’t even treat Index properly or acknowledge Mikoto and you expect him to warship a twelve inch dick stocking? I mean Kanzaki wanted to give herself away just the same but at least she didn’t strip herself of everything she was in order to satisfy the penis of some idiot that didn’t even care about her.

That comment seemed to upset you. Maybe you should take a deep breath and try again.

It was on Miki's Twitter.

It also why I said maybe for Railgun 3 or WWIII Movie.

All we know for should is that there 2-3 anime including movies that they are working on for 2019.

>bringing in shit from old threads
Cancer

God damn MP, calm down

>but that retarded ape Kamijou doesn’t love her
That's why he promised to come see her every day in jail right?

Obviously I’m not going to be happy when sombody accuses me of hating somebody no literally no reason. Othinus deserves it.

How many people did Othinus kill then MP? Where was it said? Go ahead

>yfw Junko teaches Mikoto in NT20

She killed Kamijou alone multiple times.

>Fake MP assblasted someone called him out on his bullshit and tries to cross thread shitpost
Fuck off. Even she doesn't do that.

I want to fuck Mjolnir

Kamijou only died once.

Othinus is depicted as a ruthless and cold-hearted individual who will utilize any means necessary to achieve her goals, regardless of how much destruction and suffering they bring to others. She has no qualms about threatening or harming anyone who inconveniences her in the slightest way, be it an enemy or an ally.

She is very cunning and manipulative, able to fool everyone that knew her that there was only one method in creating Gungnir. As her namesake Odin is also a god of betrayal, it is only fitting that she has no qualms in using and then casting aside her comrades to get what she wants.

She sounds like a god damn peach. There sure is no reason anybody could possibly hate her.

>moved onto usual tertiary posting
I'm glad you at least make her sound great.

Don’t try defending me. I actually hate you.

I don't care bitch. Don't drop out of character.

>How about because she’s murdered people before which is really the only thing I should have to say

And Kuroko sexually assaults people and abuses her power.

>she gave up being a literal god so that she could become a trophy sized sex slave for Kamijou

But she didnt and it had nothing to do with cocklust at all.

>He can’t even treat Index properly

Index literally bites him because some dude used Touma’s hand to save 2 nuns while he was unconscious. She is a fucking cunt outside of the first arc that bites him for dumbass reasons.

>or acknowledge Mikoto

Mikoto is a cunt that sends a billion volts his way when he looks at her sideways, and always assumes that he is doing something bad. She never stops to have a calm discussion or question why things are happening. Yet Touma should be totally grateful that this girl, who literally tries to electrocute him as a form of greeting, happens to want his dick? No. Mikoto is an immature brat and it shows with her interactions.

>and you expect him to warship a twelve inch dick stocking?

I expect him to have a deep bond with Othinus, which he has. Shockingly enough, you can have friends of the opposite sex.

>I mean Kanzaki

Kanzaki doesn’t even know what a fucking titjob is. She’s awkward and trying to thank Touma for literally saving and helping the people she cares for on two separate occasions. Tsuchi tricked her into thinking this was appropriate.

Try not to be so angry all the time.

It’s not a character idiot. You’re defending somebody who doesn’t care about you one bit. We’re not friends and you don’t talk to me whenever I want to discuss something I want to talk about. Don’t even waste the energy.

Im gonna rape Kuroko until she dies or stops raping poor little Misaka

Calm down you assblasted faker. You're forgetting how MP acts.

It's absolutely the character you fucking twat. I'll defend whoever I want whenever I want and I'm glad it triggers your fake ass. Now stop breaking character and doing things she wouldn't do.

>And Kuroko sexually assaults people and abuses her power.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
I stopped reading after that. Learn how to read people and situations. Kuroko is just about as good as you can get without being a robot.

Kuroko is a raving lesbian that kicked out Mikoto’s old roommate just to be with her. She spends her time attempting to molest Mikoto through various methods such as spiking her drinks, taking photos of her when she isn’t looking, creeping on her through abuse of Judgement authority, and out right groping her at random.

Let’s not forget the fact that she further abuses her power by physically assaulting Touma for no reason other than that she doesn’t like him. She also is a hypocrite by getting on Mikoto’s case for being too rash, when she herself tries to tackle shit that is way over her head all the time, sometimes at the cost of others safety to boot.

She sounds like a god damn peach.

Pretty much this. Kuroko is disgusting in every way possible.

Yeah Kuroko is about as disgusting as fake MP.

They’re best friends. You just sound pathetic.

I wonder who Mikoto's original roommate was.
>inb4 Junko
I'd theorize Misaki but I don't believe Kuroshit would be able to remove her if she did not wish to be removed

That's why Mikoto always laugh along and tolerates it, and never kicks the shit out of her for it right?

Is Kuroko a social commentary to police abuse?

The pathetic one is you, faker.

You’re calling me fake but I never claimed to be anybody in the first place. You’re the one putting a label on me.

Misaki would fuck that dumb bitch up.

You're the pathetic one, obsessing over a literal piece of shit that would be squashed like the fucking bug she is if she tried to handle anything relevant in this story. And she is NOT Mikoto's best friend no matter what your precious NagaiSHIT fanfiction tells you, you stupid cunt.

If you're gonna play the character, do it right. Otherwise you're a fake.

She literally tries to date rape her by spiking Mikoto’s drink. That is sexual assault. You are ok with it because you don’t want anything bad to be said about Railgun characters. If Kuroko was male it would be a huge problem for you and youd bitch about it forever.

Fuck, Touma could walk up and grab Mikoto by the ass in public, and it would be more construal and less Rapey than anything Kuroko does. But you’ll turn it around because you hate being wrong. Maybe you should spend less time self inserting as whatever Railgun and actually look at the big picture, you fucking shallow worm.

Anyway, I’ve spent enough time engaging trash. Have fun being mad.

One of the great mysteries of Raildex. It would probably a 2nd year like Misaka instead of a first year like Kuroko.

>rape is totally ok because they are friends

Go and grope your best friend (if you have any) and spike her drinks. Be sure to report results. It should be fine, right?

The only reason Mikoto thinks of Kuroko as a friend is because she is a loner and Kuroko was the only that bothered to talk to her since everyone in Tokiwadai thinks she is so high and mighty

Like I said learn to read people and situations. A ten year old kid could understand it’s just teasing between friends. Mikoto could have a serious talk with her and tell her to quit any time she wants. Not everybody has actual autism like you.

I bet it's someone we've seen. My money is on Junko or Iruka.

>Taking fiction this seriously

I wish.

More consensual*

Feels like Iruka is a third year. She's a big girl.

Mikoto DOES fucking tell her to stop you fucking retard. Just accept Kuroko is a rapist that abuses her power. They aren't even fucking friends. Your shitty anime fanfiction isn't canon.

If only Junko was a bit more mean. Would have Rampage Dress punched her and broke her nose.

You’re an idoit. Kuroko is one of the most useful partners to have in the series and if she went all out for whatever reason she could take one people way above her level.

It's what the faker deserves and Mikoto is visibly annoyed and generally doesn't bother with her forced bullshit. Hell it was in the latest chapter she kicked her dumb ass.

If it bothers you I’ll keep at it.

I’m just pointing out a double standard. You can’t go “OMG Othinus manipulated people she should be hanged!” And then ignore when your favorite character does morally ambiguous shit all the time. Of course Kuroko’s shit is played for laughs, it’s a fucking Chinese cartoon. Likewise, don’t expect perfect realism from other parts of the story unless you want it turned on you.

You're calling someone an idiot when you can't even spell? That's rich.

Mikoto has told her to stop multiple times and is clearly agitated by it, to the point that she lashes out at her. She has never once showed signs of appreciation towards Kuroko’s advances. You need to learn how to read the mood.

It’s practically Stockholm syndrome at this point

No wonder Mikoto wants to skip a year and go to Touma's highschool, she barely has any pleasant memories about Tokiwadai.
I wonder whats gonna be the Dorm Manager/the director's face when Mikoto tells her "Yo, Im gonna leave this shitty school to go an even shittier but better one"

She'd be taken out by 99% of the relevant cast before she could even screech "JADGUMENTO DESU"

It doesn't. But I'll keep labeling you since it bothers you. Here's your useful partner and how Mikoto views her.

There’s a huge difference you Donald Duck bitch boy. Your argument against Kuroko is that she “rapes” Mikoto when it sure as hell isnt because Kuroko isn’t in jail and because Mikoto has the power to have a serious talk with her while Othinus literally had killed people before. There’s nothing to argue or be looked at there.

Didn't Kuroko say Misaka's original dorm mate a bad person?

Thats just her way of justifying her shitty actions

>she doesn't rape mikoto because she isn't in jail
Guess who else isn't in jail?

She also violently assaults Kamijou's with kicks to his head. Kicks that are packed with her weight and amplified by however long she stays in the air. Holy shit, a law enforcer who beats people for trivial reasons such as approaching her special person and assuming he wants a piece of it?

That’s why I said partner. The ability to teleport all over the city is pretty useful and even a lot of people besides the very top people couldn’t counter things being teleported inside them.

Hamazura belongs to one girl

>tokiwadai
>high level espers abound
>non-stop secret dyke clique wars
>a certain highschool
>lots of low levels
>non-stop fun high school shenanigans, the kind of normal high school you can find anywhere
It's fun there as well, you won't see an entire class start an operation to escape school just to get lunch in tokiwadai.

Kuroko isn’t in jail because she is literally a part of law enforcement. Mikoto has told her multiple times to STOP, and she keeps doing it. It is literally sexual assault. You can dress it up all you want, but the fact is that is what is happening.

>Othinus kills people

Name one.

>and even a lot of people besides the very top people couldn’t counter things being teleported inside them
Reminder even Komaba a level 0 can counter this.

Kuroko clearly shows excessive user of force, ruins someone elses life (Mikoto old roommate) to get what she wants AND she is also a potential rapist.
She is everything wrong with modern society

Once again if you had any sort of brain you’d realize that’s for comedy and is still literally nothing compared to taking the lives of others.

Oh look, its a classic "blame the victim" case

>Donald Duck bitch boy
You need to come up with less hilarious insults you assblasted fake.
>Kuroko isn’t in jail
Othinus isn't either and she got cleared from people who saw her crimes. If it comes out the dumb twintails lesbian has been trying this shit and is reported, she's fucked.
>Mikoto has the power to have a serious talk with her
Rarely happens if you've actually read. Touma and Othinus have more than Bitchko and Mikoto
>There’s nothing to argue or be looked at there.
Indeed because you're a fake and the lowest kind of shitposter

Othinus isn’t in jail either so I guess she never did anything wrong right? Nice shit logic you got there

>People getting this hurt about Kuroko's lesbo shenanigans
Let's take gook cartoons more seriously and blow things out of proportion guys.

>Donald Duck bitch boy.

The levels of butthurt are amazing

People are only pointing out double standards user.

Yeah, Saiai.

>Tokiwadai
>Literally sociopaths and rapist enrolled

>A certain highschool
>Nicest guy you'll ever meet and the one that cares deeply about his non blood related sister are enrolled there

The top esper (not counting bullshit like Aleister and anything on the magic side) CAN counter teleportation. And I bet Kakine could too. Not to mention Misaki can shut her down as well. Bet even Mugino could kill her as well. And that's not even counting Level 4s who may have an advantage against her.

If you had any sort of brain a lot of her bullshit has serious consequences to the point of removing the original roommate and Kamijou complaining about it.

You honestly just are such a social reject you can’t comprehend that it’s just play between friends. You’re either trolling for a reaction or you’re just that socially inept.

To be fair it also has the biggest degenerate in AC besides Aleister there.

People are pointing out the bitch' and her wild double standards and bullshit points.

Nah, he hasnt done anything really scandalous, compared to the shit Kuroko does daily anyway

I don't know people are getting so hurt and comparing the two, fucking what? How do you compare Kuroko's yurishit meme routine to Othinus mindbreaking Touma to show him his own hypocrisy? The Othinus scenario especially has nothing to do with rape. Let's flip the script though, I doubt anyone would care if Mikoto was spiking Kuroko's drinks or trying to fuck her every moment of the day.

Spiking drinks is NOT "play" you piece of fucking SHIT

>deflecting

Stop playing dumb, you know damn well what is happening here. We are pointing out that you can’t condem Othinus for morally ambiguous shit and let Kuroko go Scott free. It is to punch holes in MPs retarded logic, not that we actually sit here and weigh fiction against the principles of reality.

Is she even really interested in him?

>I have nothing to say because I didn't read the source so I'm just going to continue name calling
Do it better, faker.

AC Degeneracy ranking
Aleister>Kuroko>Ryonaguy from OT19>Iruka>Aogami

Literally none of what she does to Mikoto has serious consequences. Mikoto isn’t suffering from rape ptsd because of Kuroko. You’re just being over dramatic. I really feel like I’m arguing with a little kid right now. It would be like if I called my friend a dumb bitch and I had to explain to a little boy that it’s not serious and it’s just banter.