I cried like a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Led_6DYkQb4
youtube.com/watch?v=dR-mydfc6gI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you are a bitch

TELL ME MY HERO

Me too user

>Suddenly muh meteor doomday plot device because I can't think of any better way to end this series
It's so stupid I can hardly care.

>Suddenly
It was in the news/tv scenes several times in the earlier episodes.

I hope this series makes old man type characters in anime and manga more popular.

Is there any besides this and alice?

Forced drama, the anime

still watched it tho

>THE ONLY TERMINAL DISEASE THAT EXIST IS CANCER,THE ANIMATED SERIES.
Fix'ed.

There's the superb main villain of Ajin: Demi-Human.

Satou doesn't really act like an old guy though.

Well yeah, because after he became immortal his age and mortality became pretty irrelevant. Its a central part of his character.

there are others?

I liked the bit where the edgelord was shooting 2chan trolls in the head and they were refusing to take him seriously.

It's okay, I cried like a bitch too

Askeladd and Senno Soueki

Yes but they are a cancer on society

KIKOETE IMASUKA

I'm pretty sure there's an alternative if you want some old man mc. It's not really pleasant but you're still getting that old man mc.

bad ending but I expected worse

Only read the manga and the ending was garbage. The Anime made it better?

I liked the voice acting for both the ojisan and Hiro. Also that sequence where they meet up for the first time was so intence I fucking loved it.

>would they even cry, if I died?

much better desu
youtube.com/watch?v=Led_6DYkQb4

I laughed.
It was a fucking shit show with shit animation, shit plot, shit characters and shit everything.
I was almost surprised that this Japanese hack managed to fuck up such a simple plot about "sons and fathers", instead it's some poor man's Kira doing meaningless and absolutely retarded shit, it's almost insulting to even assume that I'm supposed to feel anything about his "character", pretty sure the author wanted me to sympathize with that edgy faggot.

Definitely the top moment of the year next with Reg killing Mitty, still way too rushed, Inuyashiki was good but it could have been so much better.

You know after hearing the ending was shit for so long, I really was surprised that it was pretty decent honestly. Maybe the anime just directed it better but the way everything came full circle for both hiro and inuyashiki was pretty well done and the final scene of inuyashiki dying what the best part of the series especially with how it parrallels back to the first episode of him dying without his family giving a shit but here they are bawling their eyes out when they actually lose him.

The meteor appears like halfway through the show you bitch.

I didn't cry, but damn if it didn't put a downer on my afternoon. I think the manga has a great pitch but would have way been better at the hand of someone actually skilled at writing, provided he keeps the same edgyness Oku is known for. To make things worse, the direction of the show is rather uninspired and the production values are sub-bar. That fight in episode 11 in particular looks like it came straight out of 2001. They're lucky that Inuyashiki is such a compelling MC to watch.

>making this post in every thread.

I liked how stupid it was. The ridiculousness of everything made the old man seem better somehow.

It was so obvious it was going to happen that I was ready for it.

More like you're edgy.

Joseph from Jojo is actually the best old man because we get to she his life before he got old and senile

That story was such a cheap feelbait, but it worked.

Literally us

Nah, this anime was embarrassingly edgy. It's typical bullshit from Hiroya Oku and I couldn't finish it.

The edgefest got old so fast for me. Oku's obsessed with making many people in his anime sociopaths. I wonder what went wrong in Oku's life to give him the obsession he has with making people seem like sociopaths, so much of Inuyashiki felt like I was watching an edgy teenager's imagination.

>Nah, this anime was embarrassingly edgy
Not really, inuyashiki was surprisingly tame, especially by oku standards. way too many instances of good people being saved and the main character was essentially the paragon of a good person. Hiro was edgy but he doesnt even compare to pretty much any of the gantz characters.

Except Inuyashiki simply show bad people being bad and good people being good? How is that edgy in any way, unless you are retarded. Inuyashiki was more healing than anything else, and basically anything that didn't involved Hiro was disney tier, bad things can happen, but everything always ends well.

This. Hiro made the show bearable. The Hiro we need but don't deserve.

>meteor is going to hit the earth
>lol lets blow ourselves up
they could just push the meteor aside, it was in space lol

>that didn't involved Hiro was disney tier
Like the Yakuza drugging and raping girls to death and then get crippled for life by the old man? Disney must have changed a lot.

Are you a space expert? Do you know how space works? Do you have a degree in space? If Hiro's space robot brain says blow up the rock then that's the only way to do it.

your mom is a space expert because she takes so much space lol

Yeah well your mom could've blown the whole asteroid herself because she's such a blowing expert from all the dicks she blows

>bad things can happen, but everything always ends well.
Hmm. Too bad Inuyashiki was only a passing miracle, I guess you could say he was so good for the world that Hiro was needed to make a balance.

Edgy characters don't necessarily make an edgy show. In this case the edge was shown to be clearly wrong to the wholesome heroism of the mc, who was pretty much the anti-thesis of edge.

Why did hiro blow himself up, if it doesnt destory the meteor?

>balance

in the story context, sure, but consider this
Hiro kills thousands, Inuyashiki saves hundreds.

It blew up half the meteor.

Yeah only the half, wouldnt it be better destroying it with rockets? They had to fly multiple times back to earth for water. If shit hits the fan, they could have nuked themself.

why did the family start crying after the second explosion and not the first one? they had no idea that hiro was there causing the first explosion
he said it would change its trajectory based on a simulation he ran, but the simulation was wrong for some reason

>why did the family start crying
The heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR-mydfc6gI

is this real?

4/20 kek

Sugoi, with good actors this could be amazing.

>Donald Trump as Donald Trump

practically they could use archive videos and edit the voice without problem. or use makeup artists from godzilla.

Literally not enough time for that, Inuyashiki's rockets barely scratched the asteroid on a full tank of water

>but the simulation was wrong for some reason
I thought it was because old man changed the asteroid when he tried to blow it up

I hope the BDs fix the CGI

same. it looked retarded when they used CGI for some walk animations

are the gantz live action movies any good?

i bet you will behave the same with almost 60

If I'm still alive by 60 I will definitely be baiting as many people as I can into shooting me to death.

RIP jiji

BD release when

>kills 500~ people
>saves billions
Damn it really makes you think

Inuyashiki would

Suck my cock, Bitch

Just marathoned Inuyashiki from the start.
Hiro only needed a proper guidance, poor bastard, he waz a good boy at heart.
Mari, the thot, was not really my thing but she warming up to her dad changed my view a little.
overall gimmik shit show/10

Probably my anime of the season. I dropped everything but this, Juuni Taisen and Black Clover, no bully

I didn't get the feels til the ED song kicked in for the closing montage. I read the manga but the lyrics didn't make sense til them. Fucked me up

I really don't know what kind of wizard spell this show had. It had some of the worst animation for the 2D and 3D portions, The pacing was pretty shit probably because of the low amount of episodes, and ending is pretty shit compared to the manga( which was way better handles imo) Probably because of how much the last episode was rushed. But even through all of that. This is still one of my most favourite anime of 2017. The voice acting of oji-san and edge-kun was literally pitch perfect, The way they made you care the MC's is pretty much the reason to keep watching.

You young fags didn't get it, it's a cliche. The oldman is actually the most abhorrent character in the anime.

Like, 3 characters have/had cancer. There are thousands of cancer patients. What the hell is so unrealistic about this?

>he was a good boy dindu noffin

WHAT DO WE NEED

Did Hiro lie about the simulation's results to get Inuyasha to blow himself up too or what?

The simulation most likely ended up being wrong either because Hiro's body was really damaged at the time, or Inuyashiki's attempt to destroy the asteroid changed the outcome

Or you know, it could have been wrong because it was a simulation.

I can't watch anything else unless it has a Jiji as an mc now.

AOTY?

AOTS for sure.

I cried like a bitch in the beginning, I felt his pain so much.

>Inuyashiki saves hundreds
Give or take 7+ billion, yeah.

A good act does not wash out the bad.
Nor the bad the good.

you didn't cry at the end?