Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Where should this franchise go after Detonation? It feels like the Nanoha series has been stuck in a creative limbo for a while.

Personally I would love to see it just continue as a television series, with a format similar to CCS. Of course the cast would be from A's and Reflection. Simple is good, no need to timeskip more than a year.
That won't fucking happen because Yukarin is going to retire from young Nanoha voice jobs anyway, you can even hear it in the earlier scenes of Reflection that she has trouble doing the voice right now that she's older

Personally I want an anime original sequel to StrikerS. I don't want this franchise to drop its military magical girl idea, it's too much potential to just leave because some people don't like the adult versions of Nanoha and Fate.

How well does Nana still do when voicing young Fate?

The next movie will be a SoL that covers Nanoha and Fate's wedding from start to finish.

A SoL series with grown up Nanoha and Fate is something I really need

Really well actually. Fate has matured as a bit as a character, and you can hear it a bit in her tone of voice, but it is still very true to the original series and A's voice.
Levi though, muh dick

I'm okay with Nanoha with a more natural voice rather than her squeaky child voice.

Nice. Excited to hear Levi.

More Vivid Strike or just more Fuuka in general

How was Vivid Strike received in Japan anyway?

I think people liked it, I remember it selling well.

Vivid Strike movie when?

They must've liked it if they're putting both Fuuka and Rinne in the movie commentary.

That's good to hear. Maybe we'll get a S2 announcement after Detonation.

Oh goody, I look forward to everyone constantly citing it as an important source of information even though no one will watch it.

Personally I hope it dies forever so I can remember the original series and A's fondly and leave it at that.

Don't forget StrikerS, Vivid and Vivid Strike.

As far as I can tell, it did and is still doing quite well. BD sales were good for a late night show and artists seem to love Fuuka and Rinne. I think all of the doujins I've seen since it aired have been about them. I'm not sure if I've seen a single Reflection doujin even though it's been out for six months.
Nice quints.

>strikers and force try to take nanoha in a new direction
>fans bitch and moan because the characters are older
>latch onto cashgrab games that just rehash the original story because nanoha is still loli in them
>gee why has the series been stuck on the same thing forever
you faggots only have yourselves to blame

I know we can all agree that the second coming of the Sankt Kaiser saved the franchise.