Will you help Hideri-chan achive his dream?

Will you help Hideri-chan achive his dream?

die fag

Sure. What is her dream?

>her

If it involves ravaging his boyhole yeah

this

Why not, as long as it's not too bothersome.

for being my cumdumpster

R E C E D I N G

H A I R L I N E

Okay *unzips dick*

If his dream is achieving a prostate orgasm, then yes.

I don't like traps, but Hideri makes me diamonds for some reason. I'd totally suck his feminine penis.

you like traps just be honest with yourself

I don't really, most other traps are too manly or broad shouldered / just have this manly feeling about them. Hideri doesn't, he's literally just a cute girl, but has a penis. I hope he get's some good doujins with Maika dominating him, because I would self insert so hard.

I would rather have Kaho help me achieve my dream.

I want him to be my husband!

His dream of getting dicked?

I've got impression Hideri have some masculine traits like broad shoulders and lack of curves while most of the traps are cute girls with dicks.

Tell us already what the fuck is his fucking dream?

He oesn't want to inherit the family farm.

To become the cutest and sexiest Idol on the entire wirld. U happy now Pepe?

I'd bully Hideri's boypucci

Comiket came too early.

>tfw that`s your dream

Just search for Hideri instead

>no hits found

Sure. He's free to participate at my casting couch.

sure, as long as he helps me get bitches

want this on an animated neon sign

I want to kyun kyun kyun his boipucci.

ill help you user

user thinks hes so big beating up a little girl, try it on me user I'll teach you what happens to scum like you

Kaho the aho

He has two with Miu. One is a R18 one with him titfucking her among other things, and then there's a non-H vanilla one that seems to be very cute. Hopefully someone bought and scans them.

Why does his face look like nothing happened after being punched?

I like Hideri because he's one of the few well written traps around but I don't get why he's attracting trapfags. His design isn't really special and I imagine those who want to kyun kyun him don't care about his character.

I posted this thread because Hideri is one of the few traps I like. I am as rightwing as it gets but when someone has dedication to become something else then what his surroundings say him to be I will respect that.

Nice, user. I see you've grasped of the character's main traits well.
I'm a bit ambivalent about his idol dream myself, not because there's anything bad about it but, rather because it lets out a part of his personality that isn't very pleasant.
I'm interested whether his ambition is going to remain a superficial trait or if the story will actually show him developing it.

Sex affirmation surgery.

Not to be insulting against anime/manga but many characters are easy to understand. Most modern anime feature an overall motif and goal, ambition, position for every character within the story construct.

Blend S motif is change and maintain. People want to be different but at the end they stay on status quo. Given the motif I think Hideri will sadly fail his dream... but its up to the authors/writers/animators to decide this little boys future.

but he couldn't be fucking chicks that way

now make it FASTER

I was expecting a lot of h doujins with "her" and found nothing. What the hell man?

That creature shouldn't exist. It's just ain't right.

so far thereĀ“s only 1 blend s doujin and its about the aho. I guess chikolle is just too strong

Not insulting at all. I find Blend S fairly easy to understand in fact, but I also find that your view to be more in-depth than most I've seen. So maybe there are some things that aren't quite obvious to most at first glance.

It's hard to say what will become of Hideri's dream without knowing much about how the mangaka ends her works. She's written two other manga along Blend S, but one is still ongoing and the other one is long finished but impossible to find online.
What I've noticed about her works, however is 1. if a character has an odd trait it's likely that it will get an explanation, and 2. loneliness is a recurring theme.
In Blend S the characters whose backstory got shown were revealed to be very lonely before joining Stile. This is why I predict Hideri is going to have a similar story to explain where his dream comes from. People who want to be popular are often very lonely deep down. But now that he's found friends, is he still going to desire fans? It would be some irony to end his story this way. I'd write more about this, but this is getting way too long for a Bruneian moving pictures secret club.

tl,dr: Hideri may not become an idol in the end but he will most likely still get a happy ending nonetheless. He's one of the mangaka's favorites, she's not going to leave him unhappy.

I'd hang out with Hideri

chinzuri made one book for c94, and usually uploads it to digital a month later too.

>c94

So we have to wait for 6 months plus then?