No.

/thread

Maybe.

>animé women will never understand

Yes. But neither of them knew *sob*

I don't know.

Definitely consensual.

Reinhard was bi for sure.
Kircheis just went along with it because they were touching each other's peepees like this since childhood and he didn't want to be awkward with Reinhard.

Depends. Is Sup Forums gay?

>Was it gay?
Only if Kircheis was there.

I just watched "Golden Wings" yesterday. What the fuck was that? What was the point of this short, ugly and boring movie?

To be discarded as such

Whats this movie even about? An alternate universe or something?

They are gay just like Griffith and Guts, fight me

>I just watched "Golden Wings"
I found your problem

>Golden Wings
Half of the movie is just Reinhard and Kircheis being bros and havng fun together. Second half is about how marquise Beenemunde sent a weird effeminate dude to kill Reinhard.
I just love Logh too much, I wanted to experience all of it, in good and bad.

So, one is gay and rapist, and other one is just unfortunate straight dude?

Was it straight?

Was it rape?

>that julian's fake smile planning to assassinate yang because he stole freddy

Julian takes it from a nigger instead of rescuing Yang.

Was it love?

Why didn't Reinhard immediately declare a Republic if he didn't want and loathed the ideas of his heirs inheriting via bloodlines? If Yang hadn't been born in the time he was who do you think would've been Lohengram's biggest rival and obstacle?

>If Yang hadn't been born in the time he was who do you think would've been Lohengram's biggest rival and obstacle?
If Yang hadn't been there, Merkatz probably wouldn't have sided with the FPA. Attenborough seemd reasonably competent, but I'd cast my vote vor Bucock.

On my rewatch I've noticed that Yang is practically the reason the universe didn't reunify quicker but he also had to die for it to happen due to how corrupt the FPA was and that would've escalated into schisms of small factions vying for power. Being Yang is suffering, he was born just to die so the universe could be better; while he just wanted to be alone with his books and beer.

Because he hated democracy too. He didn't want leaders who could come to power through corruption and cunning.

Without Yang he probably conquered FPA 5 years earlier and spent the rest of time fighting against Reuentahl.

>implying the Universe became better because it was united under Empire

Reminder Trunith did absolutely nothing wrong

He came to Reuentahl without bulletproof vest, that was definitely wrong thing to do.

Trolls can't call you gay if you're dead.

Die
>Get promoted
>even after rebellion
Literally save the lives of Hildegard, Annerose and Alexander Siegfried
>get hooked up by the people who saved you

Imagine if the Empire worked like this for everyone.
>Good job Reinhard on your success in the third battle of Tiamat. I hope you're not seeing anyone, because have I got a waifu for you

I don't think there are vests that are proof against LOGH's guns, though. It is frequently shown how even armed troops are cleanly shot through.

We may never know.

I liked how laser pistols are seen as serious business in LOGH.

Unless you have an axe, then no one around will use pistols against you

>Imagine if the Empire worked like this for everyone
So Reinhard could marry dead Lutz because he saved him?

He had a pimping coat on though.

>Julian's only strategic fame is fooling the census checkers when they were going to Earth
Did Julian deserve all the praise even though he just piggybacked off of Yang's success?

Kessler and Marika are so cute.
>T-Thanks Captain! You were so brave!
>I-I'm a Fleet Admiral.
>*spaghetti flows from tunic*

Isn't that a question Julian asked himself all the time? And no not at the time. But the pressure to live up to Yang resulted in an independent Heinessen and a possibly democratic Empire down the line, assuming his gift for oration convinces Mariendorf.

RIP Friendly Negro.

His reaction to Hildegard proposing he went to dinner with her was equally spaghetti

Was he good?

>assuming his gift for oration convinces Mariendorf
L-lewd

He died as he lived - on top of Julian

was it rape?

Necrophilia

>you'll be his friend, won't you Felix?
>you too, huh?
Felix/Alex will be history's best bros.

Things that make 0 sense in hindsight
Why didnt Yang fuck her?
Why didnt Kircheis fuck her?
Why didnt Reinhard institute a constitutional monarchy?

Was it love?

He was just an ego driven individual.

too autistic
too busy in space
a constitution would limit his ability to change the empire for the better

>Why didnt Yang fuck her?
If you know there's women like Karin around, wouldn't you hold off on intercourse with a 90s soccermom haircut woman?
>Why didnt Kircheis fuck her?
Kircheis, albeit less than Reinhard, is a war autist. Both could have fucked any girl in the empire, had they desired so.
>Why didnt Reinhard institute a constitutional monarchy?
Constitutional monarchies often move VERY quickly towards removal of power of the monarch. Most constitutional monarchies around today have largely ceremonial tasks for their monarch, spare for the odd country where they at least get to sign bills into laws. Reinhard knows himself, Hildegard and probably Julian know a lot better what will serve the people right in the long run than the people do.

>her
Who?Jessica?

Rape of my eyes, for sure

>Why didnt Yang fuck her?
Yang saved himself for Frederica, like a pure maiden

What's that?

wtf was his problem?

>be autistic
>live on your own
>get a young boy to live with you
>he does your taxes, cleaning, etc
>suddenly black man takes an interest in him too
He was afraid he'd lose his caretaker to a sensual man of Terra-African heritage.

Julian is getting married

t. girl
Such a strong male bond trancendes the sexual

But he was also a kind man and a philanthropist without most knowing. The contrast was something Kessler pondered on when he observed Lang's funeral procession.

I will never feel comfortable seeing his hair like that.

Was it rape?

And if he loved his family so much why do something that will get you executed?

Well, he was betraying them as well.

He is a traitor.