I watched 3 episodes of White Album and I don't really get it...

I watched 3 episodes of White Album and I don't really get it. Is this just "guy has weird relationship with two famous girls and also a chick with green hair: the anime"?

also why did that singer girl ask him to be her manager and then run around slapping him, what is even going on

1) Skip White Album
2) Watch White Album 2
3) Cry
You're welcome.

Why Nip are so obsessed with love triangle?

Really? I am mainly watching it because I heard WA2 was good. Are they completely unrelated?

Just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, two just isn't enough

Yes you don't have to watch white album in order to understand WA2

>recommending WA2 when the best part won't be animated

Fuck you

Don't worry, it's a common mistake to make and the only reason I didn't make the same one is because I happened to lurk a thread the day the first episode of WA2 aired. As for them being related, the only link between the two is the titular song and one other track from the first series making appearances as insert songs due to members of the cast of WA2 being fans of the singers from WA1 and wanting to perform said songs at their school festival. Try to keep an open mind with regard to the drama, all the characters are just incredibly flawed human beings trying and failing to be happy. I know it's easy to demonize one or more if you're particularly invested in a particular pairing, but try to resist the urge to resort to mental gymnastics. Simply liking one character doesn't mean you need to make another the villain. In any case, I hope you enjoy watching it, WA2 is in my top 10.

Weebs like to fantasize about multiple girls liking them to make up for no girls irl

Does it have a depressing resolution?

I'm weeb and alone but I don't fantasize having multiple girls liking me, 1 would be enough.

Oh sorry, I started drinking when I entered the thread (because WA2 does that to me) and sort of lost track of all the things I wanted to say. OP, that user makes a good point, the anime adaptation only covers what amounts to the introductory chapter of the VN. It's still a fantastically written story, but the point where it ends (as powerful a moment as it may be) doesn't give you any sense of closure or catharsis. It's just despair where you're left wondering where did it all go wrong and whether or not anything can be done to fix things (also whether or not us moon-rune illiterates will ever be able to see what happens for ourselves instead of reading summaries of the VN elsewhere.)

Depends, if you're the sort of user who only cares about who got to sleep with who first and thus "won", then no (unless the girl you like "lost" I guess). If you're the sort of user who actually gets emotionally invested in characters' arcs and want to see them grow as people and find actual happiness, then yeah, be prepared for depression.

White Album 2 has neither Mizuki Nana nor Mizuki Mana. It's just shitty drama

Bit of a long shot, but I haven't been in a White Album thread in a while. Don't suppose they've released that acoustic version of White Album from the first episode of WA2 yet?

I will concede the first point and agree with the implication that such a deficiency is an indisputable flaw for any piece of media, but I demand you retract your second statement.

You know that the VN has an english patch out there right?

Like an actually translated one? Last I checked (which was admittedly I think over a year ago), the only fan translation effort out there was one being done by editing machine translations and I was told it wasn't worth waiting for.

Looks like I am the only one that likes first white album more than white album 2. I mean he got to fuck all the girls and got scot free in the end because he pissed in his pants when he was a child

>acoustic version of White Album from the first episode of WA2
Never ever

I always expect the same response, but it somehow never hurts any less.