Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Alexander was right.
Arthuria was wrong.
Gil was being a dick.

Arthuria was the only one wrong. Alexander shouldnt have gone to the east and Gil was a dick King then grew up.

>defending dictators
I don't care how much mental gymnastics Iskandar did, Saber was in the right, being a tyrant is fucking wrong

The viewer since these characters are not accurate reprasantations of the historical figures they are based on and thus everything they say about their lives is irrelevant

>saber being right
>gil being gil
>rider being a douchebag

>saber

If that's how you think then why watch fiction in the first place

Saber was right but se was too insecure to stand her ground properly. She doesn't come to terms with her kingship until Fate.
Gil basically told her to follow her ideals in a very dickish way,but hey, that's Gil.
Iskandar was kind of an asshole, but that was because Saber and him were too different and Iskandar obviously placed loyalty and being a role model to his soldiers over being a "good" king.

i enjoy the show for what it truly is. Waifu wars and fights

It doesn't matter whether they are accurate.
Do you find discussion of fiction in general to be pointless you robot?

any mongrels opposing the king of heros

Kiritsugu at treating them like shit

Servant are just weapons to be used, their feelings are fake and not important, only the strong survives.

Saber was just a stupid kid with no actual understanding of power. Her entire position is just empty idealism with no constructive solutions and self-pity. Alexander and Gilgamesh were much wiser people who did understand the nature of power and chose to use it differently. Gil just used it for basic selfish pleasure, while Alexander used it to try and get as high as he could showing his followers an example of what it means to be a man, but all of which failed to continue on without him, since they lacked his strong will. None of them were right, but only one of them didn't actually understand the argument to even partake in it.

i find the discussion of fiction relevant when the world and characters are fictional and not based on real people or events

What does it matter who was right, their countries all crumbled precisely because of their ideals and actions anyway. Saber's moralfaggotry is literally the reason Britain went to shit. The same is true for Iskander's autism and megalomania.

Nothing is known about Gil's reign and he didn't even really partake in the argument aside from bullying Saber.

>historical figures

Only Alexander is a historical figure, King Arthur and Gilgamesh never existed.

Gil was an asshole king but became infinitely better than the other two after the whole Enkidu and immortality search.

i was referring to the franchise as a whole not these 3 characters in particular

That's what happened in the actual myth, there's no indication that this is true for the Fate version of Gil.

All three of them since none of their kingdoms lasted past their reign.

They're from different times.
Alexander was ok for his time, I guess
Gilgamesh was a dick like always
Arthuria was right in a political sense, tho she loses in the personal department.

It is if you're not allergic to FGO.

There is, Babylonia chapter in Fate/GO. Hell the guy died of paperwork, truly dedicated.

Uruk lasted for 400 years more because Gil was smart enough to choose a successor.

You have no reason to feel like that, that's totally random. Also, they are based on the myths, not the real ones

>FGO
not canon

Suuuure

Gilgamesh probably was a king in Sumer, though. Unlikely he was a blond demigod.

Why it's being wrong?
Strong take what they want, for they are strong
Whether it's right or not is up to morals, and morals are fickle concepts
Muslims could say fucking 8 year olds is basically what a perfect man would do, but European white men would see the act with disdain
Who's right?
Why?
Strength is justice
You think as you do, because strong men willed our world, now weak men (AKA leftist shit) are ruining it
bad times ahead

Being an asshole with people because others were mean to you is immature and wont make anyone happy

> Sup Forums
> still thinks niggery is right
Alexander wasn't just a tyrant, he was also a hedonistic fuck, whose empire crumbled just, because the only thing he ever cared about was getting more clay.

Saber was the ruler of a Kingdom that was literally destined to fall.
Gilgamesh in the Archer class is pretty much him as a selfish fratboy. Caster Gil would've had an entirely different opinion.
Nothing stopped Iskander from actually ruling well and not just being a bumfuck, who just does whatever the hell he wants, so I guess that makes him objectively the worst out of the three.

Alexander doesn't know how to rule
Gil is cool
Saber is a fool

Technically all of them.

Gil was being Gil, though he mellowed out in the my th and later fgo material.

Arturia had a midlife crisis, was constantly demeaned and put down the whole story and not of sound mind. Even if she had been right, which she was to an extent, they would just have talked over or ignored her points.

Just like his Genereals. CouldnĀ“t stand that there was now someone above them that was once of equal rank after their lieges death. Caused civil war, the creation of the Diadochi and got Alexanders wife and around a year old son (my sources kinda shaky on his age) murdered on purpose.

The 3 were retarded.
Saber by trying to be muh perfect king basically acted like a souless robot so most of her knights, even if they did admire her, didn't understand her. Why led to shit like Lancelot.
Iskandar was a symbol and a role model to his men, but everything fell apart when he died because he had no worthy succesor.
Gilgamesh was a just a dick and he was still probably the most succesful of the three.