Should I watch this after I finish girls last tour?

should I watch this after I finish girls last tour?
it looks mega cute and I'm a sucker for anything put out by sentai

Maybe, now fuck off with your thinly veiled request thread.

i just wanted to hear you guys' thoughts on it quit being such a stickler

You're free to watch any anime after you watch any anime, but those two shows you mentioned have nothing to do with each others.

I cannot compehend why someone else's opinions matter on why you should begin enjoying something

Urara Meirochou is shitty SoL. It's filled to the brim with cliche archetypes whose sole purpose is for neckbeards to fap to. And even besides that, while the premise and story itself are interesting, it's only the final 2 episodes that really kick into this. The rest of the show is pandering SoL.

Sorry, I'm still mad after being meme'd into watching Blend S this season too.

Honestly it has a really cool setting, but they never really make use of it.
Some of the spooky episodes are interesting, but unfortunately it never pays off.

The characters do each other though

Watch it for the cute dorky semen demons

Literally just Mio.

>Watches an SoL
>Hates it because it's an SoL

If you want a comfy girl does comfy things anime, watch Konohana Kitan. It's basically a superior version of Urara.

Harapan

Nono

Try watching it and you'll find out.

>semen

It's bottom of the barrel CGDCT.

I hope you feel proud for ruining my day with her stupid face.

This, basically, great art also.

That's what I'm talking about

2017s AOTY, unironically. Or at least top 5.

The settings is great, but it's ruined by the very cookie-cutter characters and very questionable repeating gags. You may still enjoy it if you only watch SOL every now and then, however.

It's fun, but not comparable to SSR. Watch it along with Hina Logi and Konohana Kitan.

Just say you only watched 5 shows last year

Every single one of those scenes she was with women.

Don't see how that is relevant

90 actually.

Watch it. It's stiff at first but things gel together by the end. Might wanna check the manga too. Author's art is gorgeous.

Just watch wahtever you want man.

>sentai
vomitsuki.jpg

Just save a bunch of cute pictures from Sup Forums and look at them repeatedly instead of wasting time watching anime.

It's ok. They should've taken more liberty in adjusting the story that gets crammed in at the end to fit a one cour show. Without the plot at the end, it's a generic SoL. The way it is now, the plot feels like things were just getting started.

Oh shit, Nonoposter is on Sup Forums

I'm presuming this is just a guest card for some unrelated gacha?

Show us your belly first.