Perfect

Perfect.

She was already perfect as a loli, this is just bonus.

something something torpedo tiddies

her anatomy is fucking weird like a hungry 7 foot tall skeleton with perfect tits attached to it

Raita's purpose is to create the "absolute girl", not a realistic representation.

Her anime tiddies are too big. They just as big as the other three cows. Hers should have been in between theirs and more form fitting to Raita's skeleton body type.

n-no
nooooooo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RUINED

Shut the fuck up faggot bitch

SCAN WHEN?

My waifu is fucking RUINED.

>having an actual slut waifu

that moment in your Sup Forums career where you can identify garbage just by looking at thumbnail

Oh, did Raikou get a new costume?

not gonna have enough quartz for her lads

the jeanne alter fund is gone because of london 1 bait gacha to get king arthur's son away from the beach for saber wars. which failed

RAITA is the thinking man's hentai artist.

Cute young girls growing into fat-tittied semen demons are the best. Lot of plebs ITT.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

all you have to do is lower the neck a little, make her back jut out a little less and fixed that retarded left leg and you're good.

Better than usual Raita for sure.

>having a waifu from a shitty mobage game
Minamoto is nothing more than fap fodder.

That isn't who you think it is.

Then why does she have the same eye brows and face as her?

Because raita insets his hentai character into pro work.

I seriously can't tell the difference between her and Misa now

So much hentai especially UUZONE version made me believe if there was a fate anime series that I have missed?

It's not Misa?

One's still a bitch.

He ruined Yui.

Oh fuk. Nooooooooo nonono nonooonono

jesus that is fucking terrifying

Presumably just for this chapter of course, but it's a while until the next one (let alone the next one with her and without Misa).

Looks exactly like Raikou, what a hack.

>Anons dick didn't fly off
I think you're broken

Is this that Fate character or some clone?

Fate chick was a clone of a different girl from this series, but now this girl got cowtits and became a clone of the clone.

That is unfortunate

Honestly, he should just find a way for Misa and Yui to just fuse. Yui isn't necessary, and he obviously wouldn't kill her off.

Where to read all of this please? I've only ever been able to find parts.

>the best girl isn't necessary

It pisses me off, you just know he changed her because of that shit game.

I always wonder why Sasaki is so low in appear.
Is she not a Asai's girl friend?

She's beta as fuck.

In all those chapters they tag-teamed MC-kun they didn't even share a kissu... i'm disappointed

Now that yui and misa-nee both have grown and loli forms who is best?

It's not scanned yet right?

Raita seems to shun yuri like the plague.

Its too bad about Yui and Erika though. They're the only two girls in the series that even like each other.

Raita's girls are too stylized for me. It doesn't feel like their heads, tits, and hips are all part of the same body.

sadpanda

right sauce plz