Code Geass

>In season 1 Euphemie died.
>In season 2 Shirley died.
Will be Kallen the cute girl that will die in the new season?

>there's a rock in her skull
Don't post that fucking shit.

>Killing off a popular character in a belated sequel

I bet you no one of significance will die. They'll probably pop Schneizel and a bunch of new characters and that'll be it.

Euphemie and Shirley where two simple plot devices, Kallen is a real character.

*were

>Will be Kallen the cute girl that will die in the new season?

And why would I give a fuck about some basic bitch #42623423 from Gino's harem?

No way this nigga isn't gonna catch one in the dome just so Kallen could be on Lelouch's dick again.

>No way this nigga isn't gonna catch one in the dome just so Kallen could be on Lelouch's dick again.
Only in desperate Kallenfags' dreams.

CC x Lelouch is canon now and they will never separate.

>Will be Kallen the cute girl that will die in the new season?
fuck no
Nunnally will be killed of around the middle of the show.
the primary plot will run around her being threatened.
the secondary plot will see Lelouch try to become god, which was his plan all along.
The show will end with Lelouch Shirley Euphemia and Nunnally looking down upon their surviving friends and the now peaceful world

>kallen
>cute
pick one

I'm just telling it like it is. I'm as much of a CCfaggot as the next guy, but there's little doubt in my mind they gonna return to the harem shenanigans of the previous seasons.

Speaking of which, here's another perfect candidate for getting clipped.

Damn I love red hair and red latex.

Kallen is by far the most boring main girl in the series. Her strongest asset was piloting army obliterating frames that were literal plot devices. She has 0 chemistry with Lelouch and CC is hotter than her. God R3 is such a bad idea...

>Killing off a popular character in a belated sequel
Both of the new Star Wars movies did exactly that, though.

I don't think Code Geass will do the same with Kallen, but it would make for easy shock value, which it always relied on.

>Both of the new Star Wars movies did exactly that, though.

There is a huge difference between killing of an aged character played by a geriatric actor and icing a 20yo kid, though. It was the same way in the OT, too. Making Obi-Wan or Yoda buy it was easy because, likewise, they both were visually at the end of their lifespans.

>girl that will die
If someone must be offed, it should be Nunnally, she is just too annoying.

Together with her, please kill all the old cast, you know, those traitorous bunches.
The new season should start with a dictator emerging in Britannia with the promise of building a wall and making Elevens pay for it. After seizing the power, he will execute all the old cast and the story will be about a new Zero fighting him.

C.C. dies in episode 1.

Is it bad for me to find this hot?

>killing off the only reason people will be watching

You know given the rock in her head, she's probably barking like a harp seal.

I'm not into guro, but that's kinda
hot

Kallen should embrace her lust for the Lelouch and fall under him as his knight only to die while protecting him.

Season 3 will be everyone putting the world together as Zero Requiem.
As the survivors start encountering hurdles to peace, each of them have flashbacks of Lelouch talking about various strategies and such, which they then apply to their real-world scenarios.
Interspersed among these vignettes are scenes where people apply their own fix to a situation and remark, "I wonder if he would approve." or "only he could have done it better"
Lelouch is dead

she'll be fine

ayy lmao

Kallen is Lelouch's Queen, user.

Nobidy cares about your selfinsert beta jobber tho.

He doesn't love her you dumb cunt, read the voice actors' interviews.

I'd drop s3 faster than WTC 7 did if that happened.

but Kallen's the action girl, not the cute girl.

Nunally's probably next

will s3 save Sup Forums?

>bait and tease the audience for two seasons straight
>'Lmao, it's only platonic, dawg!'

C'mon, son.

Use spoiler tag next time jeez

No, but I do want you to die.

It's more likely that they will kill off Nunnally in order go give Lelouch a new motivation. Kallen might get a battle loss though.

No. Newfags only care about containing everything in 1 general.

Code Geass was more about plot twists than shock value per se though, which in any case doesn't always equal death though. It would be easier to imagine Lelouch being separated from C.C. because of some Geass threat rather than Kallen getting killed.

They didn't tease shit in R2 though, Kallen was in between, that's why they had her being kidnapped...only to have CC get back to her child self. Yeah, Nonsense.

>muh headcanon
ccucks in a nutshell

Your logic is flawed, but I'm glad there's a CG thread.

inb4 nina and shirley become a couple.

I don't know why, but I found this really sexy.

They'd better not fucking kill off best girl.

Everyone but CC and Lelouch dead because its 100 years later.

That's the only thing in her skull, too.

God I hope not