>dropped 40 seconds in

>no male
Indifferent.

>no male(female)
Are they even trying?

I better not see any males on screen

>New generic Kirara animu

i actually like it

I'm going to setup my tent in my room to watch this.

If this dude is in i pass.
is this yuri?

You said there would be lolis in it.
Yet there are none.
I hate you.

so basically this is the same thing as the antarctica show but minus the exciting journey and potential horror twist? will the girls at least hold hands or something?

>those ultrashort grunts during chase

my sides

Found the mandatory ugly friends.

Basically. And since the show isn't an original, the primaries already know where this is going.

Is anything gay going to happen in this?

It's gonna make Brokeback Mountain look straight.

Don't lie to me, user. I'll find you.

Would I lie on the internet?

cuck faggot
good taste

Cartilage fangs are gross.

Is this yuri?

>wants to taint the show by adding a shitty beta male cuck so he can self insert his fat pathetic ass into the show
I hope your mother gets beaten, raped and slaughtered in front of you.

I laughed.

>still no HorribleSubs
Dropping the ball hard, or waiting for Crunchyroll? I don't know what Erei rip.

No, they all have boyfriends.

How's /out/ anime?

I wasn't really feeling it but when she started setting up the tent you can see how much effort they put into the details. I think I'll keep watching but the girls don't really do anything for me at the moment.

Didn't realise this was Naobou AOTS. Nice.

the one on the right is cute!

>female character with hairstyle that 3DPD nip girls have
Picked the fuck up

>manga time Kirara

yes

What a dumb looking bike. What shitty meme justification do bikeshortsfags have for these?

What is this about

This is the real AOTS

wrong, left is the cute one

Why don't they just make a campfire on the ground?

Yuri in the woods.

Where are my subs?

Standard military practice to avoid being tracked by the enemy. These are some cunning yuris.

It's a folding bike. Folding bikes are popular in Japan because they don't require much storage space, are easy to carry onboard trains, and for really short people it can be an advantage to have a bike with smaller wheels.

>"Go outside you stinky NEET losers!"
What did the Japanese anime subsidy committee mean by this?

meanwhile you're literally self inserting as a woman you retarded faggot

SHOCKING TRUTH: you can watch a show without self inserting! I know it's crazy for your mentally ill brain to conceive it but not everyone is as pathetic as you.

Why are you people incapable of finding anything but horriblesubs?

A campfire stand allows you make a bigger fire because oxygen can be drawn in from below. The alternative is making a firepit to control airflow, but that takes more time/effort.

t. shit taste normalfag
probably liked maid dragon too

Anime would be better if there were no males in it whatsoever

But they probably have no enemies. Are there any benefits other than that?

I got the answer. Nevermind.

I understand the masculine terrifies you user but this really is an overreaction

Normalfags are usually the ones who want to self-insert the most.

Self-inserting is the most basic and normal way of consuming art. Why do you think superhero movies are so popular? Like you can like self-interest fiction but to say someone who doesn't is a normalfag is completely wrong.

There are roaming self-insert fags out in the woods that will pounce the yuris demanding a male character if they are caught.

I want to rub my penis on her socked feet and cum on them. consensually.

Pink seems to be best girl, i mean girls are always cuter the more retarded they are.

>the clue is just few posts above

His answer is wrong, and both of you should just read the fucking manga.

So we have 2 /ck/ shows, an /out/ one, and a /trv/ one. Anything I missed?

This looks dangerous as fuck.

Is it weird that I dislike camping but enjoyed this show? I like outdoor activities a lot, but strongly prefer to end my days indoors with a comfy bed.

>superhero movies
that's literally what shounen retardation is
not into anime with cute girls because they're retarded

Sure that's why yuri on ice and dragon maid are so popular between them

Can't they just stack rocks and put the fire over it? The stand doesn't look to be able to carry enough logs for a long night.

No.

In the manga it's because grass campsites can catch on fire if on the ground

Supposedly the production staff went camping themselves to prepare. But that could just be a marketing stunt. Cute if true.

Time for a selfie.

What can I say, go watch some harem anime then. I think that they're still making them.

One appeals to ironic weebs and the other to fujoshits, those two subgroups are pretty large among normalfags.

They're probably not using that for warmth.

>One appeals to ironic weebs and the other to fujoshits
Which proves my point

Retard

I said that those are subgroups of normalfags. The ones who want to self-insert are still the majority.

harems are bad because MC never picks a girl, romances with 1 main cute girl are generally better

Normalfags like all kind of shows dude, you can't pretend they only watch shounen and the meme show of the season.

Dang, it sucks. I really wanted this one to be good.

But is pink really the most retarded? It looks like they're all missing something to me.

I don't think normalfags like CGDCT.

But they usually won't pick up a show if there is no self-insert dude, that's all I'm saying.

Go to reddit or read the comment section in streaming sites and you'll open your eyes

>can't even reach her toes
Dropped

How and when did ironic weebs become a thing? I don't think I've seen the term used until a few months ago.

normalfags love yuri you mongoloid
they love cgdct, which happens to be shit

Normalfags are starting to dislike beta MCs because of e-celebs making videos shitting on them. Sorry dude but anime is not niche anymore

So normalfags like all anime? What's the point of making a distinction between normalfags and non-normalfags then?

I want to go camping with the eyebrow girl,

There's a big difference in the fanbase you moron, you can't pretend a dude who scanlates and translates hentai doujin is in the same weeb levels as someone who watched Black Cover on animekiss

Normalfags have always hated 'beta MCs.' It's probably the most common complaint next to 'lolis.'

I'm not