Blue Flag/Ao no Flag

New chapter! That translation was fast.

>That translation was fast.
Of course it would be. Translation takes the least time.

The last chapter took nearly a week or two before it got translated. Though it did have more text than this one.

It's unmanly to celebrate birthdays?
Thats dumb

When will the pair of midget fuck ?

Oh really? Other people must've been quite slow then.

I think its the same group, I guess with the holidays over they were just more on the ball.

This series breaks my heart so much but also fills me with joy.

aw shit

Aw Shit

Awwwww shiiit

Thats it for this chapter.
I really really hope Touma doesn't go "Just kidding" next chapter. But he went into it calmly enough, I doubt he's gonna wuss out, besides I'm pretty sure he's known about her crush on him since like the beginning

Why does Touma be the one to say this shit?
Why does he have to suffer so much?
;_;

HOLY SHIT

I assume he's gonna be trying to get her with Taichi.

He looks out for his homeboy

he truly is best boy

Even the japanese agree

Well some do, it took until like last chapter for some to get he wasn't actually crushing on his sister in law

>stuffing a sudden distant feel peculiar to homo
me too, bruh, me too

It's rather rare four our gaijin opinion align with the nips, on a homo character even.
It also helps that everyone is a cut-out trash or cliched bullshit that makes Touma shine even more than intended.

What exactly is this card game? I see it all the time in japanese media, but nowhere else

Touma truly is the best and doesn't deserve to suffer. he deserves a nice twink boyfriend

I don't know the name in English but it's just that game you need to pair up the cards and one doesn't have a pair, nothing exclusive to Japan.

>twink
don't be such a fag

Bumping for OP

best end in your opinion?

I kinda want an ambiguous friends forever ending, I don't really care if they fug.

Or maybe I just think they all need to find other people to fug, this shit is too awkward.

Touma really is the star of this manga. I'm surprised he became so direct with Futaba. Hopefully, he doesn't joke it off like was saying.

Touma confesses to Taichi, and even though they don't get together, they remain best friends and open a toy store together and Touma finds another guy who loves him back the same way in the epilogue.

I am thinking a polyamorous one where Touma and futa share Tai? The way that Tai has been looking a Touma is has been different

I dunno ESL-kun. I don't really think Taichi has been looking at Touma differently. He just has been trying to get Touma to tell him what the problem Touma is having is.