Overlord

CD is confirmed stronger than Shalltear despite being a lower level. NW talents and gear are too much for Nazarick. It's basically an expansion character vs a vanilla

that doesn't bode well for Nazarick

Other urls found in this thread:

b2c.hachettebookgroup.com/series/overlord/?yen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she pregnant?

Did you fuck even read the LN?

She wants the Papa bones's milk. Some of that liquid calcium

Slightly more powerful than Shalltear when she has all her equipment and Shalltear is just a monster with no weapons or armour.

Spear kid based his judgement off of fighting a monster in a fancy dress.

Which subs?

Looks like garbage

>confirmed
from what fucking source you anime only scum
one single spell from ainz and the whole shit group gets fucking REKT
Rubedo wrecks them as well

Didn't he say he was only judging things because of her number of world class items?

OP is an attention whore troll who uses his outdated copy pasta in every threat already. Someone kills the thread please.

From the LN

"He had exchanged blows with both the girl and the Vampire, and he felt that the Vampire was superior. However, that Vampire would not be able to defeat “Certain Death.”

That was because of the difference in their panoplies.

The Vampire looked to be completely unequipped, which was a weakness in powerful monsters. They placed great pride in their strength, which meant that they did not make use of potent magic items."

Is your post suppose to be a new copypasta for animeonlyfags or what?

Oh how horrible wrong he is about that.

Third season when?

Ohhhhhh same shit thread all over again, fuck off

And he's wrong about items.
Shalltear is clad in Legendary with Divine weapon and cash-shop res ring, which she had at this point and I'm sure Ainz gave her another one.

This fall.

When he fought Shalltear she was just in monster mode in her everyday dress. She didn't equip anything until a while after they left.

Flat-chested elf-chan will be armed to teeth with world class items of her gods when fighting lolivamp.

That's why he's wrong: if attacked by a powerful entity, of which BS at the time had shit, she would equip her gundam gear, as she did after PDL attack.
Anime got it wrong: Ainz found her already in red armor, this is something PDL did.
[Citation needed]
Unless you have explicit proof from canon - BS only have 1 WCI and level of other gear is unknown.

>Honorable Japanese Polar Bear
>Gives unarmed human challenger a free pass at it's vitals
>To pierce his eye with glorious human weaponfingers

He's wrong from the audience perspective. Based on what he knows he's right that a fully geared Instant Death beats an ungeared Shalltear.

There are actually cases people wrestled and successfully poked crocodile's eyes, killing them in the process. I assume the same can happen with bear.

>fully geared Instant Death beats an ungeared Shalltear

U wot m8?

The novel said ZZ guarded the theocracy's weapon arsenal with items on pair with the dress.

>didn't equip anything
And then animators fucked up by making her use her lance against KC.

[Citation needed]

People in NW don't have a concept of WCI. It's just a powerful magic item for them.

They can make it up later by creating an anime original ending where KC was strong like hell, enough to make Shalltear used her lance and the final episode will be about her fight do death with CD, just to be saved by Ainz on the verge of defeat.

You're welcome to try your chances.
And hurry the fuck up: they're going extinct from caps melting.

I thought her armor was divine tier?

>lv 30 brain cuts her natural nail weapons
Ungeared shalltear is shit, zz doesn’t even need gear to beat her like that.
Judging from her looks, I’d say she’s has most of her job classes in fighter, warrior, scythe master with a talent that adds death attribute to all attacks.
Her clothes look fire resistant too.

Is second season out already? I've been under a rock for a while.

Albedo's armor is divine tier.

>I thought her armor was divine tier?
No, AOG members all had full sets of Divine due to autism.
NPC - they only gave 1 Divine each.
>cuts her natural nail weapons
>Ungeared shalltear is shit
Do you forget that she's a fucking vampire with massive lifesteal and 1 free res?
It's a fucking damage sponge so big - shitty built lvl100 would lose to it if he fights it with his buddy.

Will you keep the priceless ancient sword your great great grandfather left to you and your broom in the same place?

The fuck kind of question is this?

>Ungeared shalltear is shit, zz doesn’t even need gear to beat her like that.
>Mere Gazef with his shitty stick could damage Ainz
>Ainz is shit, even Remedios can beat him

Tell nothing, he's after your heirloom.

I've already sold my heirloom to buy Overlord books.

I ask user if he think people are stupid enough to not know the value of their own belongings.

You forgot the face of your father.

They are if there's no console to show you color of item's name.
Sturdy Divine or Legendary item would look roughly same to WCI to NWers.
Nothing wrong with that.

Like I've said NWers don't understand the concept of WCI. They will consider them as powerful objects left by 6GG just like normal weapons/armors.
And only Yggdrasil beings know having a WCI makes you immune to other WCIs.

No matter how many times you write this it will never become true user-kun.

On a unrelated topic, I like how the NPCs that hate humans, hate HUMANS. In any other series it would be hate males, dislike females. This is the look of utter disgust and hate. Makes me wonder if they know, or suspect that the SB's are/were actually humans. Maybe on a subconscious level or something.

Not even the captain truly believes this.

She wasnt in normal form. Chair was the bigmouth lamprey wearing rags when they encountered her. They stunned her and fucked off. later puddles showed up after she reset. He gets her into serious mode gets hit and runs away. Then ainz shows up and shes armoured.

Honestly, for as in the bag as they are for the SBs I doubt they'd care. I also don't think that revelation / realization would change their feelings about humans.

>"Look at these humans, so base. The Supreme Beings chose to rise above that, just as these humans wallow in it."
That sort of thing.

So that Dragon at the beginning of this episode is basically sitting on a mountain of loot acquired by a guild of dead players right? Does Ainz get around to claiming this shit later on in the LN?

They hate weakness and morals which get in the way of carrying out orders.
Humans are pretty shit tier, weak to all status effects, get injured by literally anything, no racial benefits.

He hasn't made contact with PDL, and yes it's assumed most of his loot is from other players because he has a guild weapon. Not sure why they didn't show the guild weapon in the anime though.

>no racial benefits.
>what is fast growth

>>what is fast growth
The best way to fatten up food animals

>bonuses for every killed heteromorph
Yeah, humans are definitely food.

Oi, the fuck is this?

Manga-fag here, is the former sex slave going to be ok? I'm not usually moved by such things, but her shit is so depressing.

So far no. He knows said dragons kingdom exists but hasen't gotten around to spy on it yet.

From the perspective of the Slane Thoecracy every equipment from their gods is a divine one...
Even the WCI is in their eyes a divine item because it belonged to their gods.
If Ainz talks about divine class items he literally means that catergory unbiased by religious belief.

Something that will never come to west.

Well just fucking kill me then

Nazarick kiddies are going to be so pissed when she really is unironically stronger than Shalltear. But you gotta understand why they're so upset. CD just being a character threatens their whole power fantasy.

She'll be fine. Out of respect for Sebas' creator as as a way of showing remorse for failing to protect her sister Papa Bones hires her as a main in Nazerik. As such she is under his direct protection. Basically anyone who would try to harm her would have to deal with Papa Bones and friends

intriguing is what it is. Though that mmo does not have a localized version in the west as far as I remember.
You don't want the spoiled for you do you user?

She is in full gear x Shalltear with no gear.

Suspense is a non-element in Overlord.

Thanks for the info. Shit was going to taint the rest of the day for me.

>anime charters aren't white
Hmmmm.

Shalltear would fuck her so hard she'd get pregnant.
Dumb elf.

Hot

Sorry, but she's currently reserved for when Climb ascends.

Anyone who has read the LN is going to disagree with you. If you want to be taken seriously at least mention the dragon lords.

well she literally said, she wants to be impregnated by a man that defeats her. But since the MC is Creepy Skeleton, i dont know how its gonna work out for her

There's no actual difference in white and Japanese skintones and Doragonusu Dogumaa is still a Western property with Western assets, i.e., no Asian eye shapes

humiefags are reaching levels of ironic shitposting that shouldn't be possible.

Oh, are you at the chapter where Sebas meets her for the first time? Cause if yes, it will be a while before what I said will happen.

Pretty sure you can use VPN and translated client to play it but it might be too much of a hassle for most people.

Why? CD is stronger that Plat. There's DDDL too but he's apparently weak against Shalltear, all other guardians are easy prey though.

>CD is stronger that Plat.

>CD is stronger that Plat
Headcanon.

>speedreaders
I expect nothing less from Nazarick kiddies. On a scale from one to ten how mad will you guys be?

>call anons speedreaders
>bets on future volumes

0, because NW doesn't have anyone stronger than Shalltear.

PDL one-shotted her. And there's his dad that's apparently way stronger than he is.

I just realized no one has licensed overlord in English yet, France and Italy have it though.

>why

>One-shotted
She was alive after PDL attack and she was in her dress when it hit her.
She has plenty of ways to get her HP back.
Post proof that his dad is stronger than PDL or even alive.

>Assuming things

>Assuming things

Wouldn't the same apply to you?

Nigel will do it himself
Still enjoying Ainz being referred to as "that chap with the skull helmet" in dorf volume

Are you slow?

Holy shit just finished reading volume 6 , fucking hilarious and the battle scenes to be adapted are going to be great. You guys lied to me when you said Season 2 wasn't going to adapt the good volumes. Well maybe lizard volume was not that great to read.

You're retarded.
b2c.hachettebookgroup.com/series/overlord/?yen

>10
You'd be mad for sure, anyone with half a brain knows Chair is stronger than anything in NW.

He means UK English

The implication there is that Shalltear, in full gear, could at the very least be a match for her.
>are you slow
Are you autistic?

Doesn't YP licensing it in English means you're fucked if you TL and distribute it in any country where English is national language?

>i know you are but what am i!
Yikes. Anyway, that's headcanon.