itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id1322256589
itunes.apple.com/jp/album/man-human-ep/1326040543
mega.nz/#!xGQWAaRI!Q4lZsnoTGIwifJqWdpY-9fdsj8amPz1qC1kL2rIEr3g
mediafire.com/?c5677ep2stgch
netflix.com/ru/title/801821235
twitter.com/sachie__/status/946375516864487424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hell yeah, motherfucker.

Yes, haven't been this hyped for an anime in forever. I believe in my boy Yuasa.

>another thread
The last one was fucking exhausting. I'll see you faggots after the show's actually up.

I want it to be good but I'm ready to jump ship if it isn't.

Post the OP

Is this going to be a start to finish of Devilman or is it just 1 season?

itunes.apple.com/jp/album/id1322256589

itunes.apple.com/jp/album/man-human-ep/1326040543

What the hell is going on in that image

Adaptation of the OG manga, so everything's in there.

I'm hoping it isn't MAN HUMAN because I don't really like it. Oh well.

Leak the ost already. One track is not enough.

FruityLoops AND Flash!

Yuasa sure goes all out

Devilman no Uta OP

reposting from the last thread

mega.nz/#!xGQWAaRI!Q4lZsnoTGIwifJqWdpY-9fdsj8amPz1qC1kL2rIEr3g

Cry more, little babby.

Original Manga (Original edition) for those who want to read it before the release.

mediafire.com/?c5677ep2stgch

Netflix will release the series on 00:00 LA time?
If so, for me just tomorrow morning to watch it. Wait for subs will make me stay wake until 4am.

Are you having a stroke?

The subs will be there since the beginning user, it's a worldwide release. There'll also be dubs

>Crybany
????

Guess the score.

>can't tell what a cursive b looks like
millennial american education.

The future is truly amazing.

>caring about RT score

user...

>willing to be caught dead watching a show called 'Devilman Crybaby'

20% critics, 85% audience

Ah, the Bright treatment it is.

You need to go back.

>RT

Banned in USA because of extensive sexual violence and gore as well insulting Christian values

Can Sup Forums stop leaking over to Sup Forums? Go back to your fucking board you shitposting cunts.

>rt score
You need to go back wherever you're from.

You really think normies won't make fun of you for hearing the names of 90% anime?
Only shonenshit with English names like My Hero Academy, Hunter x Hunter, Berserk (it's pretty much shonen at this point thanks to the current RPG party), or Attack on Titan are okay for them.

All episodes in one day>>>>>Weekly trash

The future of anime is bright, only butthurt fags who need 24/7 chatrooms will cry about weekly threads

1) Who cares?
2) Do japanese reviewers even get to count on that?

Also, take a shot for every american critic that says that Yuasa is underground or that his work has been covered until now or some shit like that.

>rt
back to Sup Forums with you

Yeah. Cuckmuricas actually even hunt down people for downloading movies, kek.

Not that it really matters, but Yuasa gathers all the art house film snob critics that would praise it unconditionally, not to mention the significance of Devilman/Go Nagai as it inspired a bunch of authors.

No, its just Devilman getting the "dump and run" threatment. Netflix will simulcast VEG weekly.

>the "dump and run" threatment
So like 99% of Netflix shows?

>Crybaby
>opening isn't Survival dAnce
Dropped

Not anime. Netflix shows them in bulk usually AFTER they aired on TV - kuromukuro, lwa, 7 sins etc.

Devilman is special since its pure Netflix production that is not shown elsewhere. And VEG is special since Netflix made exception for it and will air weekly.

>Netflix will simulcast VEG weekly.
i thought they said they would release it when it's finished.

>VEG
Why do people keep bringing up this anime in Devilman threads?

So it's definitely coming out in 11 1/2 hours from now?

Name one show this season with a title as stupid as 'devilman crybaby'.

Akira is a literal crybaby though. The title makes sense, you wouldn’t know because you aren’t even a fan of the series in the first place.

>Netflix made exception for it and will air weekly.

Only in Japan, they haven't confirmed it in the west besides some bug listed in places in the EU saying Jan despite Japan not even having the lisitng in netflix

They changed their mind. It`ll air weekly startin 11th January, along with TV broadcast.

Netflix shows and competitors for AOTS/Y

>deuteragonist is gay af.
>protagonist is straight with a hint of bi.
all it needs is a colored love interest and this should get 110%

I didn't read the manga, but I want to watch this, but somebody in another thread said that it will be gay. Will it be gay? I don't want to watch fujoshit.

Yes it’s going to be extremely gay, stay away.

I normally hate techno but this sounds pretty dope. Its a bit more toned down. Its more electronic/house and synthwave then I expected which I like.

>with a hint of bi
Your goggles are on too tight.

Nah.
Good thing that this won't affect toy commericals, which is the most enjoyable kind of a show.

>Yuasa gathers all the art house film snob critics that would praise it unconditionally
My main problem would be to sell Yuasa as a novelty after more than a decade working on great stuff. Film snobs can come up with good writing if they're not on a "weekly review" schedule, which is always shit for every single form of art.

>competitors for AOTS/Y
The only actual competitor for devilman is Junji Ito Collection, these will be shows that'll be remembered as classic adaptions while VEG is forgotten about in a year because Kyoani will eventually make something more pretty

Pop Team Epic
IDOLiSH 7
Gakuen Babysitters
Dame×Prince ANIME CARAVAN
Darling in the Franxx
Hugtto! Precure

That's not even counting the titles that are entirely in Japanese, which you definitely shouldn't be caught watching by your normalfag friends since you seem really insecure.

netflix.com/ru/title/801821235

Shows 11 January at my region. Coudnt care less about Amerifats. Main thing it gets ripped

It's going to be ultra faggy with cumshots and close up penetration. best to walk away from this user.

>competitors
Literally no one knows anything about VEG though, Devilman is a cultural institution.

>Darling in the Franxx
That's a fine title.

Exactly, it's only shown in a few nations and like i said, not even Japan have a listing. Devilman has had trailers confirming it's a world wide release while VEG you just have some dodgy listing to go by

Has anyone ripped the ost already?

I’m glad this is getting released all in one go, means I won’t have to put up with insufferable crossboarders for 10 weeks.

VEG production wise is KyoAni magnum opus which they litterally make in movie quality despite releasing as TV show.

It is very unlikely they would animate anything of a kind in near time, since their last highest point was Hyouka and they did not reach that top ever since - each of following shows being lower profile production wise.

Its once in a long time show akin to anniversary works of the other studios.

Director said he had no problem with sexual content. As long as it was both genders.
twitter.com/sachie__/status/946375516864487424

I bet you it won't even get close to Nichijou or Hyouka

Are you in every fucking thread on Sup Forums?

Dat Ryo's face.

Doesn't matter, they got Netflix money.

KyoAni is cultural institution, as seen by over 8 million views for VEG PVs on official channel already as opposesd to meager Devilman ones or japanese anticipations for winter anime rankings.

Devilman is just a manga that sold 50mln copies decades ago (among dozens others with similar achivements like.. Fairy Tail say) and barely relevant in Japan now, and even less so in the west - so its amusing watching the people poping up praising it suddenly. As amusing as if Sup Forums was flooded with Astroboy fans.

Now upcomming First of the Northern Star anime, unlike Devilman is actually highly anticipated in japan.

>KyoAni is a cultural institution
Stopped reading right there. KyoAni hasn’t been relevant in Japan since the K-On movie.

Can we leave this AOTY shit out of the door? It's a Nagai adaptation. I can't say the last time I actually gave a rat's ass about his public reception with burgers.

I'm guessing it's the fair weather fags pushing this crap onto the rest of us. I'm interested in it because it's Go Nagai and it's Devilman.

We're not competing with Kyoanus or some other shit like that.

Haven't been this excited for an anime in years. Not since Imagawa was directing stuff.

This is getting me so hyped

I really don’t know why that user keeps bringing up VEG/KyoAni as though it’s some sort of contest. I think he just feels insecure about his favorite studio being badmouthed.

Every single time he comes up with the movie quality concept I stop reading. The show might end up being good, but he's unsufferable.

Devilman inspired generations of artists that went on to make work like NGE, that’s more than can be said of any Kyoani anime. I say this as a huge Haruhifag, Devilman is far more culturally ingrained into anime and japanese media. They even had that promo for Crybaby that listed all the works inspired by it.

I'm not expecting this to be better than the manga but might still be worth watching.

>it’s amusing to see there’s people who are fans of a popular series
How’s that amusing at all? What the fuck?

Not nearly as important to manga and anime as Rumiko Takahashi or any other dozens of same period artists having similar and greater impact

I'm only interested in seeing whether this adaptation can top other Nagai adaptations like Shin Mazinger or the RE: Cutie Honey OVAs.

I literally don't give a fuck about anything else. Why the fuck are we caring about some moe anime all of a sudden?

Kensuke Ushio is such a god

>devilman
>popular series
This is

>literally comparing apples to oranges
Ok user, you’re right. Go Nagai has no influence whatsoever on anything ever, and Devilman is not influential at all!

Nobody cares, take it somewhere else.

At least compare Devilman to something actually comparable like Parasyte or Zetman, not some moeshit.

What does that have to do with Kyoani?

>some moe anime
You’re as bad as the other guy.

>comparing Go Nagai to Rumiko Takahashi

Stop shitposting please!

OST of the year already? Kensuke Ushio, you're too kind.

netflix shill force in full power

>inspired Berserk and NGE
>"no significance at all!"

Guys, why does Miki have to suffer ;_;

Devilman is so popular in Japan people stopped thinking of it as a "series" - it's just part of everyday life, like the Bible or Red Riding Hood stories.

Of course that's not the case in the west, duh.

Did VEG get a commercial during the your name boradcast on TV with a rating of 17%? One of the most expansive timeslots ever?
Did VEG get a double page spread ad in the second biggest newspaper in the world on the first day of the year? Is VEG getting adapted from the highest selling manga per volume?
Is VEG so popular that its getting ads in generic cinema magazines for normal adults?
Is VEG so iconic that people of all ages know Devilman the superhero?
Please, this is no competition. VEG fails and hype died down. Most of the views came from westeners anyway.

Devilman is less popular in the west than even Urotsukidōji. I.e. - not popular at all. Its obscure old shit everyone who cared watched because either the era of VHS of gore and tentacle rape, or watching old stuff out of principe.

it is kinda how "jojo" is "popular" on west. Everybody heard of it purely out of references in other works.

Go Nagai is in his own shitposting league. He has no competitor.

Stop.