Kurisu

How is it possible for a girl to be so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32074187
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to shoot this anime girl

what about this girl?

Because she’s more than just a living onahole like Maho

who would you have saved Sup Forums?

It's the power of having a refreshing Dr. Pepper at least thrice a day, every day.

I don't know how they did it, but they somehow managed to make AI Kurisu better than the real one.

Its the long red hair and purple eyes. She also seems a bit more gentle than alpha Kurisu.

reddit first seasonal waifu

>implying that isn't Katara from Last Airbender

Moeka in bodysuit was the peak of girls in S;G

>not Moeka with breasts exposed while fighting Okabe

she's not worst girl but far from best
>genius teenage qt femanon
still a good end for MC at least

Mayuri because I'm weak against childhood friends

I want to smell her sweaty shorts while she's in the shower

I want doggo to bark at me.

Her tight booty shorts are the hottest.

So cute.

Kurisu is a perverted genius only for Okabe

>seasonal waifu
>S;G released 9 years ago

Newfags like him don't actually know what seasonal waifu means.

>tfw will never have to carry drunk kurisu home on my back because she is a major lightweight

How does she sit like that?

Did Mio bully Kurisu too much in America?

More like not enough.

I want to forcefully empty my load into Maho like the tiny little onahole she is

You'd probably start acting a little less assholish as well if you had a mute button. Also Amadeus knows that everyone involved in the project is still mourning the loss of the real Kurisu so isn't going to be mean to them (which she was only really kind of an asshole to Daru and Okabe when they acted retarded and Suzuha because Suzuha inexplicably hated her for a while)

I wonder if she'd visibly sulk if a researcher muted her.

>literally perfect in everyday
>except is awful at cooking to the point of being incapacitating
It's a risk I'm willing to take

Just give her really fucking detailed recipes.

Kurisu can be the breadwinner while you be the housewife. A scientist of her caliber is easily making 6-figures. You can reaffirm your masculinity in bed every night when you rail her delicate body.

Here's the rest of the set:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32074187

You posted the wrong image OP. Fixed that for you.

Amadeus Kurisu was really mad when Okabe was ignoring her calls though, and accidentally called her Christina (this made her more mad and curious when Okabe tried to apologize and brush aside the issue).

I bet she was really depressed and lonely being jailed in a machine for days, not talking to anyone.

Perfect sex slave, maybe

By telling Kurisu you consider her an important friend, then she'll freak out.

NO

>t.Okabe

I have met dudes with better bodies than this thing.

Mayuri is pure.

>implications

You have like 10 images in this thread proving what i'm saying.

That's because Okabe kept ignoring her for no reason (to her) though.
Normally people don't just have mental breaks by saying "hi" and it's not like he is just gonna say "I'm a time traveller and I botched my attempt to save you and ended up killing you" to her as an excuse. So to her he is kind of just acting like a really emotional asshole that just blanks her for extended periods of time.
She has like 3 people to talk to and one of them just ignores her totally.

My PS4 copy of SG:0 CE is coming soon. I'm ready for the suffering.

But at the time she doesn't even know him, Kurisu has no reason to feel so emotional over a total stranger.

Being a complete mary sue helps.

>mary sue
>gets killed
>disowned from her father
>most scientists at Victor Chondria University want nothing to do with her
>is a massive autist when it comes to social situations
No

>talented and successful characters are automatically Mary Sues

>gets killed
Reversed because people love her so fucking much that they'll defy fate itself to save her. Also, that's not really a character flaw at all?
>disowned from her father
Not properly explored, and throughout their interactions she's only ever presented as an innocent victim, completely underserving of her monstrous father's abuse.
>most scientists at Victor Chondria University want nothing to do with her
We're informed of this through exposition, but never actually shown it. Once again, it isn't properly explored, it's only there to make her seem more like an innocent victim we should all feel sorry for and want to protect.
>is a massive autist when it comes to social situations
Her actions throughout the story straight up contradict this. She acts perfectly reasonable towards Okabe and Daru being huge perverts around her, and acts very sisterly and amicably to Mayuri, Luka and Nae. The only person she doesn't get along with straight away is Suzuha, and that's entirely based on an unreasonable misunderstanding on Suzuha's part, not any fault of her own.

Which is the main problem; nothing's ever her fault. She's a super genius, super beautiful, super kind, super understanding, super geeky, super funny, super saint who never ever does anything actually wrong. She's given interesting problems; she's hated by her work peers, she has a bad realtionship with her father, she's involved in the building of a dystopia. But then the story goes out of its way to clarify that these problems are in no way her fault and anyone who thinks that is mistaken.

She's from a VN, not an Anime. That's why.
And Steins gate is really shitty

>Reversed because people love her so fucking much that they'll defy fate itself to save her
You mean in addition to the nuclear war and it's aftermath that'll wipe out billions?

>Not properly explored, and throughout their interactions she's only ever presented as an innocent victim
Are you implying that a small child would ever deserve to be abused? What the fuck?

As for the rest of your post, it's very clear that you're looking at some of their flaws and arbitrarily deciding that they don't count or exist because she's lovable overall.

>t.fedora tipping deepfag

I want to offend Kurisu by asking her where she is "originally" from

Okabe specififcally says that he doesn't think that humanity should alter big things like World War III happening, he's only going along with Suzuha's plan in hopes of saving Kurisu.
Kurisu wasn't abused as a child. Her father started irrationally, unreasonably hating her as she became an adult due to her being so much better than him (and apparenty all other human beings). If she was realistically abused by him and it massively impacted her personality, her world view, and her interactions with others, that could be really interesting and actually give her character flaws. See: Asuka Langley, Hitagi Senjougahara, Kyoko Kouda, etc. But S;G doesn't want to make her an interesting, multi-dimensional character, it just wants to make her a lovable damsel in distress that the audience wants to save.
And what other flaws? The only other flaw mentioned in that post is that she's socially inept, but like I said the series never actually displays this. Once again, characters like Asuka, Hitagi and Kyoko both inform us that they're socially inept, and actually show it through their interactions with others, displaying the difference between actually realised characters and a mary sue.

>Kurisu wasn't abused as a child. Her father started irrationally, unreasonably hating her as she became an adult due to her being so much better than him (and apparenty all other human beings).

Kurisu started debating him as a TEEN, the manga and drama CD goes over this.

>its a Asukafag
opinion discarded. She's just a bitch that whines about her sync ratio and Kaji not railing her. Her character arc isn't even resolved at all in EoE with Shinji. Kurisu's character arc is however.

>Hitagi
No personality at all.

>Okabe specififcally says that he doesn't think that humanity should alter big things like World War III happening, he's only going along with Suzuha's plan in hopes of saving Kurisu.
That's a single character's motivation for avoiding the future. God forbid the guy who fell in love with Kurisu use that as his primary motivation for something.

>Kurisu wasn't abused as a child. Her father started irrationally, unreasonably hating her as she became an adult
That's simply not true. He exploded at her on her 10th birthday and cut off virtually all contact afterwards. When they did talk, he'd just tear into her again. What do you think that kind of thing does to the mind of a young child, especially when that child adored the person who did it to them?

>If she was realistically abused by him and it massively impacted her personality, her world view, and her interactions with others
It did though. The reason she's so driven and so focused is because she's desperate to win her father's affections back and drive out her inner demons for a little while. She thinks of herself as useless trash because of what her father did to her.

>she's socially inept, but like I said the series never actually displays this.
Her interactions with people she doesn't know are very stilted and cold. There's always a huge wall up and it takes a lot to actually get through to her. She's so insecure and and internally conflicted that she can't bear leaving herself vulnerable.

Did you just ignore her development throughout the story? It sounds like it.

>it an Asukafag overrated their waifu

Frankly, Kurisu is very much the little miss perfect that is wronged by those who don't know better, which makes her more of an ideal than a relate-able figure.
I like Maho far more than Kurisu honestly. Maho isn't a holier-then-thou person even if she is undoubtedly an intellectual with a conscience.

For that matter, Mayuri after 0 wins out against Kurisu to me. Mayuri is definitely a flawed romanticist that puts everything on the line for her unacquitted love, yet she has a mental fortitude that is second to none in the lab, to the point that Suzuha sees Mayuri as a bedrock.

Okabe just wanting to save Kurisu over saving the world isn't inherently bad, but when it comes after everything else I mentioned, it's just the cherry on top.
I wasn't taking any extra material into account. But still, I think my point remains. Nakabachi's abuse of Kurisu isn't based in any realism, it isn't based in human emotions or understandable scenarios. It's based in the fantastical idea that Kurisu is such a perfect angel sent from above that she incites inhuman envy and hatred in her own father. It's entirely constructed around the idea of making Kurisu the perfect victim.
Your point about this abuse leading to Kurisu's drive and focus is kinda valid, I did ingore that when writing my post, BUT
A) She was already driven and focused enough to eclipse her father's lifetime of work, that's what causes his abuse in the first place. She's just inherently inclined to working hard and being massively successful. Mary Sue.
B) The fact that she still wants to please her father after everything he's said to her doesn't seem ridiculous to you? That after everything that's happened, she has only love for him in her heart? Mary Sue.
C) If she really thinks of herself so negatively, why doesn't that show through? Why is she still capable of pridefully arguing with others? Why is she still capable of making friends with the entire lab? Why is she still loavble and infalliable every second of every minute? Mary Sue.

1/2

Quick, post Mayushii!

>again implying that a there is any valid reason for a kid to be abused

>A
The motivation hasn't actually changed user. It's just that when she was a kid she was actually receiving that love and approval she craved when she tried to understand his work.

>B
You've never heard of people who hold their abusers in high regard despite the awful way they've been treated? Really?

>C
Because she puts up a facade to shield her fragile inner self. She puts distance between herself and others so they can't poke her in the wrong place and make all the self loathing feelings of inadequacy come out. Yes, she's proud of her accomplishments but that pride is always undermined by the wounds caused by her dad. She makes friends because almost everyone in the lab is a dysfunctional weirdo too.

No matter how much you say it, she isn't a Mary Sue. An exceptional person? Sure. But not a Mary Sue.

No, her interactions aren't stilted and cold, what the hell are you talking about? Did we watch the same show? Did we read the same VN? Within a day of hanging out in the lab, she has good banter going with Okabe, is working productively with Daru, and is being a lovely big sister to Mayuri. She has odd quirks and little moments where she's a little slow to join in with others, but those ultimately never affect her role in any scene. She always ends up hanging out with everyone, she always ends up having good conversations, she always ends up showing off.
Sure, she's somewhat insecure and doesn't want Okabe to immediately know all her perosnal feelings and history... but that's really, really normal. And within a few weeks, she's fallen in love with him and told him everything about her. It's a nice, classic love story, but it isn't strongly related to her abuse. It isn't emotional and meaningful in that context.
And I don't think she has any development in S;G regarding her father and her own negative traits (mainly because they don't exist). What does she learn? What changes inside of her? How does her relationship with her father change? Besides him being locked up in Russia, I mean. Because instead of the story ending with them sorting their relationship out, it ends with him going batshit insane and literally being flown out of the plot.

Still haven't read Zero, but from what I've heard Maho does sound better. The angle of her being a character left in Kurisu's massive shadow sounds interesting. Maybe even as if the creators are acknowledging how overly perfect they made her.

I think I already retroactievly responded to to a lot of this above, so I'm just gonna say
Of course no kid ever deserves to be abused, but there are believable, human ways to depict abuse that aren't as obviously, soppily designed to make you feel sorry for the victim as S;G's.

This is the result of irreconcilable differences of perception. No matter what is said, we're not going to convince each other of anything. I'm just going leave this so I don't get further pulled into a pointless long argument.

She was one of my first anime crushes, something about a smart, independent girl with an attitude that has a vulnerable side just gets me.
>Also a crabfag

Wait, how old are you? I know the anime is almost seven years old but she was your first?

Not First, one of them, and I'm 20.

I want to have sex with those dudes

>Kurisu
>a guy
this meme has gone too far

Dude are you blind?

That's pretty gay user.

because Asami Imai

>Takuru and Hinae rightfully called her a huge bitch at every possible opportunity
That was honestly quite relieving. Too bad everyone didn't let Taku fucking smash her face

daga, otoko da.

Wtf I hate Kurisu now

>Still haven't read Zero, but from what I've heard Maho does sound better. The angle of her being a character left in Kurisu's massive shadow sounds interesting. Maybe even as if the creators are acknowledging how overly perfect they made her.

Don't get your hopes up. Maho is sucking on Kurisu's proverbial dick 24/7. Kurisu is never described as being anything other than literal perfection in S;G0.

Kurisu was literal perfection as a budding academic, and a talent that Maho understood at a personal and professional level. Maho's pride was crushed to dust by Kurisu, and she had to live with chasing after the shadow of her better.

Why wouldn't Maho suck on the dick of her Amadeus copy of Kurisu? Maho spend the whole of 0 coping with how that Kurisu had eclipsed Einstein with the digital transference of conscience across time, and the consequences of this work.

I want to save Moeka

>Kurisu is never described as being anything other than literal perfection in S;G0.

Holy shit how much of a hate boner do you have right for Kurisu now man. Did we even read the same VN? She's literally the reason for ww3 in S;G 0. When DURPA and SERN and everyone else goes ape shit looking for her memories. If you call causing the deaths of 5 billion people literal perfection then go ahead man, but if you get off your inferiority complex for a minute I think you'll she that she's not literal perfection

Best girl of course.

I'd make fun of you for being a console pleb but then I remembered I am on linux so I can't play the first one without somehow running it through other programs, and 0 isn't even on PC in english

Are you dumb or something? How is that a character flaw?

I wish they'll do more of the IBM shorts later, with some Maho too

That's pretty unlikely.