They will have a happy end...right?

They will have a happy end...right?

>tsukumizu

no
they only had a month's worth of food

since no other city is going to be functioning, they'll probably be dead from hunger within 3 months

who gives a shit their design is ugly

I hope not
The whole point it to embrace hopeless and accept death

Chito is going to have to kill Yuuri sooner or later. Like George killed Lennie.

They've been traveling longer than that though.

How did they go back in time from the windmill to the sub?

yea because they got lucky and found scraps and bits of food, but that isnt going to last long

definitely will be dead from malnutrition in less than 3 years.

so why did people build statues of the mushroom things.did they think they were gods because they activated certain mech in the city?

Their Kettenkrad was already kill in the manga. They won't have much time left.

They aren't statues they're the hibernating mushrooms. When Chito ran into that one she actually killed it.

I hope not, I need to see how at least one of them reacts to the other's death.

If freezing to death in a ditch with broken legs while holding hands and singing can be happy, then yeah.

They already HAVE a happy ending. Don't you see? That's the whole point and message. They are each others world. The whole anime is a big happy THE END from the very first episode. Everyone has to die eventually and they know this. Will they die in a month or years later has no significance as such. They merely wish to be together.

They have found fulfillment and purpose. This is the goal of life. They have achieved these goals in their love of the other.

Which one would be the most likely to kill themselves after? I think it would be Chito.

>Saving the fish was a Christmas episode

It's one of my top 3 episodes.

Both wouldn't last a week without the other anyway.

I see, didn't catch the part where they turned rock solid when hibernating.

>fappy end

>she actually killed it
Ouch.

>Chito's scared of heights
>Yuuri has the gun
I don't know when, but I can imagine HOW.

Yuuri is a normie that needs to constantly talk and be annoying, so her.

I was fully expecting their eyes to subtly shift position throughout the episode.

They'll die.
We all die.
It's just a question of how and when.

They'll turn into mushrooms and never die.

Things aren't looking good in the latest chapter.

I finally gave this a shot. It bored me, the girls just aren't good enough to carry this show, and good god, did we really need shitty CGI in this?

Praise Gondola

Is there anything of significance the further they go up?

Just read the whole manga listening to the anime ost

It's perfect.

every anime this season had some cgi in it, even Tsuki ga Kirei.
better get used to it anti-cgi fag.

Blondie will eat the last of the food.

Then they stave, holding each other in their arms as they slowly die.

The End.

Initially they went up because that's where they were told to go by their grandfather when they fled their settlement. Then it became about resources, as many signs pointed to there being more the higher they went up.

At this point they're doing it because they've realized life is meaningless, and that they're the only ones left. So they might as well satisfy their curiosity with the little time they have left. Or give themselves a goal to not fall into complete despair.

it takes like a month to die from starvation if you've got water. i dont think they'll be holding arms that long

How are they not having trouble breathing from being so high up?
I'm guessing whoever built these mega cities must have started at very low ground level, like below sea level

>they're the only ones left

or there's huge ventillation/air conditioning system still functioning in the background

I don't get this post at all
I barely see SSR posts on others threads, well aside from this yuru camp thread.
What happened? I don't want this show's reputation to get stained by shitposters

I am currently on ep.3. It better fucking be some good/cheerfull ending that will fill me with hope for the future.

I've got bad news

nope
i mean its not bad
but not good either
just kinda yeah

Does this mean creating despair or something?

>yuuri has the gun
They ditched it

That's not what I was promised.

Well there's just a bunch of anons in this thread arguing about potatoes

Depends. Can we go wider?

The only happy end I see for this series is they end themselves in a peaceful and painless way.

It's about realizing that what's important isn't abstract concepts like wish fulfillment, life's meaning, basic sustenance for existence or living to see another sunrise- just that what's important can be the people right in front of you who are with you every step in the way.

By that definition then this has a happier ending then going to disneyland!

That is a very high resolution potato.

Have any more?

>just that what's important can be the people right in front of you who are with you every step in the way.
until that person pisses you off and you kill them

Shit , that's probably not my kind of ending. This people near me. But I guess in postapo world this is important.

no, and I'm ok with that