Blend S

I hope she replaces Hideri.

brace for impact, OP, I hope you brought protection.

I did so I'll be fine. On the flip side, it might not be active at all.

I disagree with you.

All jokes aside, is Ai anime? What's the difference between Ai and a CG SoL mini web series. This could very well be the prototype for the future of anime.

If Kemono can be considered anime then there's nothing wrong with Ai being here.

this

Ai is anime.

Ai is my wife.

guys isn't maika like 15, and isn't he 20+
is this normal in glorious nippon becaause in the US this nigga would be in jail

>Ai is my wife.
Someone tried that already.

Like other developed countries, Japan doesn't make people completely exit puberty before they're allowed to have sex

>I noticed there is cubic zirconia jewel in the ring.

I mean waifu of course.

Also, I noticed there is a cubic zirconia jewel in the ring.
What did it mean by this?

Plebs it's because she's already married to me.

forgot to quote, but yeah I don't get it

Cubic zirconia (also known as CZ) is similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity, but it is a synthesized (man-made) crystalline material that is colorless, hard, and flawless. It looks so much like a diamond, it is an affordable alternative to diamonds.

How can you tell the difference from that picture?

No idea, maybe it's a stock google image. Just found it funny that she called out the fake diamond.

Stop over analyzing jokes. She's a super advanced super intelligent AI system. She can tell the difference just from looking. Christ alive.

It's a fake diamond.
She called his shit out for being cheap.

>Christ alive

My man if you bang a 15 year old girl and you're 25 you are a fucking creep

HAI DOMO BACHUAU YOUTUBAA KIZUNA AI DESU

Sasuga america-san
Go marry your single mother you have been instructed to marry

Get off the board, retard.

My wife is a SUPER AI you know

it's always really funny reading these threads and the same pattern repeats, in and out, year after year

>Having sex with teenagers is natural and not immoral, it's been that way since the dawn of time, prehistoric teens were not traumatized, roman teens were not traumatized, the trauma if it does in fact occur is induced by society. According to statistics nearly all men overwhelmingly prefer young teenaged girls. A teenager who is deemed intelligent enough that the government can feed them advertisements manipulating them to join the military is clearly also intelligent enough to understand sex.

>Yeah but it's weird!!!!!!!!! People said it's weird and I haven't learned to form ideas of my own!

user I need the source

>3dpd
who the fuck cares

What's that fork doing

I didn't watch any anime the last season but I watched all the videos of Ai, Siro, Moemi and Akari, and I think it was way better than watching anime.

Next time the american feminists get a president they'll raise the age of consent to 21, probably using all these cases of Hollywood pedophilia/rape/etc. to influence public opinion on the matter
I wonder if americans realize the age of consent used to be normal there (ranging from 10-13 years,) then feminists had it raised to 18.

It's essentially so that they don't have to compete sexually with young women. You can't ban men from having sex with beautiful women (although they would certainly love to,) but you can feasibly ban them from having sex with young women, which just happens to have an enormous correlation with beauty.

you should have done it when you were still 14 then virgin

I guess we need our token trap as well.

I WANT TO FUCK A DOLPHIN!

>Watch Siro's dead by daylight video
>She likes to rev up the chainsaw randomly
>"It's time to share the fun"

skratadu floradu

>normalfag e-celeb
Fuck off

No. Fuck off.

Fuck off, retard.

Is there a guide to watching her videos.