Citrus

Citrus anime starts in 2 days. Will Sup Forums watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/948327976961060865
youtube.com/watch?v=-G9XAwlP5V8
youtube.com/watch?v=tuG7sUdfkFM
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_reconcile_with_lily_maria_ch01#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this yuri?

The only real yuri airing this season

lol no

Are yuri are real and true.

*all
Kill yourself phoneposter

Of course, it's yuri.

But real yuri is gay.

Hell yeah

twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/948327976961060865

It's degenerate, not gay. Gay is being a man and watch fujoshit, yuri isn't.

but I'm a girl

It depends, they end up together and happy in the end?

Legitimately, no strings attached yes

no they just cuck each other and cry

This has the potential to be a pretty big hit outside of Japan especially since the first PV got over half a million of views, and their official Youtube channel has English subs

youtube.com/watch?v=-G9XAwlP5V8

>twitter
>crunchyroll
>twitter retards looking forward to it
>yurifags

I have a citrus allergy

what precautions should I deploy?

Too bad Japan doesn't seem to care much
All the west hype is interesting though. What's so great about Citrus? It has forced drama and most characters are shit, basically a mexican melodrama. I guess that's the reason of its success here

condom facemask and earplugs

Of course, it's relatively popular and it's a yuri series, just don't expect the threads to be anything but hot garbage.

Yes, Sup Forums will watch and hate it, normalfags will love it and it'll flop in Japan, it's how yuri anime normally work.

Indeed.

Is this real yuri or yuribait?

This is important.

Hell yes

Yuri

Not het if she closes her eyes.

Dropped like Fat Man on Hiroshima.

Very well.

That just proves that Mei is a shitty character, at least in the first volumes.

Not het if she is looking at a girl hiding in a bush.

Hell yes I can't wait for it.

Mei is shit Yuzu is best girl

>2018 and people still fall for the first chapter kisses meme

if you want to rage more this girl acted like a cunt just a few panels earlier by scolding the MC about following the rules and acting properly at school
and here she is making out with a teacher like a thirsty whore

Is this yaoi?

Kissing your teacher is like kissing your mother, there's nothing wrong with that.

No just cucking and force drama for no reason

What ? It's not just some yuri about love between two girls ? Drama , cucking ? Sounds lame.

finaly fuck. i was a fix for my sakura trick. its been like what? 2-3 years already

There is yuri, MC cucks the teacher out of his fiancee and he is never heard from again.

It's yuri but it's lackluster yuri

>season starts
>first 3 shows are yuri
>the biggest yuri titles didn't even start yet

What a time to be alive.

Ohh that I don't care about. I thought that one girl is bitch for the other and cucks her.

yeah, I have been waiting for this one for a while

So this shit is yuri with ntr? Fuck that, I'm still watching it, but I won't like it.

no, i'm done with romance anime

Reminder for everyone: The best yuri anime of 2018 is coming.

Also Kase-san.

4 years, i think.

The few people I've seen that will watch this are Twittercucks, so no thanks

I watch yuri anime only.

>ramen
>yuri

Nah, I'm not gonna watch it, tried to read it but dropped after 13 chapters I just didn't enjoy it, Yuri in Japan seriously got as repetitive and generic as Harem or isekai works. Why they can't make a Yuri anime with a romance as good as the one we found in Tsuki Ga kirei? That would be awesome since that anime was so good, Pulse too is a work that should get an anime but sadly it's a Manhwa so it would be difficult even in Korea.

It's actually, finally yuri.

Too bad it's also shit.

>another muh mature looking romance
Nope.

>Why they can't make a Yuri anime with a romance as good as the one we found in Tsuki Ga kirei?
did you read Kase-san?
it's getting an OVA (hopefully hour-long) this summer

>mature
>highschool
nigga what

>what is kuzu no honkai
Dumb nigger.

I heard some people talking about it and it's on my reading list, is it good? I think I'll watch the OVA first before reading the manga.

are you implying something?

Did they include heterosexual relationships additionally to yuri? If not I'd only watch it if it's AOTY.

Yes, that you're retarded.

ew gross, no

it's a very sweet romance with little drama, pretty much the polar opposite of Citrus, and paradoxically the more mature of the two since the girls in it actually have sex and shit
short preview here if that interests you
youtube.com/watch?v=tuG7sUdfkFM
I recommend giving it a read, the first manga ended at 24 chapters so it's not a long read (and the sequel has started serialization this year)

Pulse is shit too.

Tagged as yuri everyhwere.

Why is Mei such a obnoxious character?

I'll watch the webms on Sup Forums

Its Yuri as fuck, though its also overly dramatic and pretty much every character thats introduced is after either Mei or Yuzu's puss

I wonder how far the anime will go, past chapter 16 when the two offically get together?

Kase-san is my benchmark for yuri. My first real love of the genre.

For those who are inclined to read more quality yuri, I recommend Bloom Into You and Their Story (Tamen de Gushi).

>yuri
>one girl looks like a guy, has manly traits and leads the relationship
Never could get into these

Post yuri manga that actually deserves anime adaptation instead of this shit

Kase definitely doesn't look like a guy, she's just tomboy

I don't think I wanna watch little kids killed like in the rainy day killer arc.

Probably ends when they start dating since the Tachibana sisters are voiced but Nene and Harumin's sister aren't.

Yes. If you are disappointed because NTR ended, then rejoice! Citrus has plenty of forced drama.

Well, you get the point

A thousand times this, onestly any yuri by Morinaga...well almost any Yuri would be a great anime

So ending on 16 is confirmed then

>one girl looks like a guy
she just has short hair
and she doesn't really "lead" the relationship, they're both dorky and shy when it comes to romance

>no Shirapon
Fuck.

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_reconcile_with_lily_maria_ch01#1
Anime when?

Kase-san and this are being made so even though the this and NTR got made into anime the future of Yuri is still looking bright

I can't really get the appeal of Morinaga, her manga are cute and all, but aren't really exceptional, and they are all really formulaic. I liked Kisses more than GFs, and Hana to Hina is boring.

I could think of a thousand comedy Yuri's i would want as an anime before this new guy

Girl Friends, YagaKimi and Swap Swap

I will admit that after girlfriends her manga got pretty by the numbers but I enjoy the actually being friends part to the admired senpai clishe way better

I only like Girl Friends. I can't really tell if I love it because of nostalgia or because it's great, but whatever. It'll have a special place forever in my heart

I would like this to be an anime but after it finishes, It would be blue balls as fuck for it to not have an ending

>To Love Ru but yuri
>now I'll be able to understand the dialogue, unlike the "translations" we have
Fucking great.

Gonna give it a try then

>but I'm a girl

Of course, we're all little girls here on Sup Forums!
Cute and gay little girls.

Also, the older sister Yuzu has the same VA as Kirino.

Well, I liked it.. But it's you opinion user, I'll respect it.

No, user, embrace your dick, it loves you very much

I'll watch it, but I know it's gonna be shit because I read the mango. Most of you know it will be too. But we can be angry together, user-chan.

Ok, thanks for recommendation!