Buyfag thread

Do you prefer these or the first ones?

I've saved hundreds of dollars on import fees by reading buyfags.moe

Looks like a fun party.

For me Rin is the highest of the set on raw cuteness

And not to make tonight completely idolshit, but since we were talking about Ruski last thread, what do people prefer between the new one and Halloween?

Your idols are shit.

>still no Tohru figure

Anyone else buying her?

Rin looks a million times better then her other figure, though Hanayo while looking cute in this figure, I think her other one fits better in the line-up.
I like the extravagance more in her new figure but I really want to pick up this Halloween one if I can manage to find it for a decent price.

I am

At this point it is past tense. Orders are closed.

They are both great. But I think I'd go with the halloween one because it pairs better with the upcoming nozomi.

When?

I will if I can find her for a non-retarded price once she's released.

>FGO has all the figures
It's not fair bros

we trigger normal faggots

normies amitire reeeee xd top kek >:^)
end yourself

Is that shit

With all the boxes that thing checks? Not a chance.

Everytime I see the thumbnail I can't help but see a horsecock instead of the censorsleeve.

Pulled the trigger at the last second after mulling over it for the last two months. I don't know if I'll ever display her the way she's meant to be, but I'm too much of a futa loving faggot to pass on her.

>her

I'd buy a horsecock futa scale desu.

I pre-ordered it the moment she was available, my asshole is ready.

Do you fags really need to ask this same question every fucking thread? You get the same template responses every time as well, I can't imagine much has changed since it was asked the previous five threads.

It's bait. They just want lots of (You)'s with >her and >she, so they'll keep posting that homo shit.

It's just a shitposter with his band of faggot friends.

I want to buy an item that was recently released

The websites I checked have orders closed. Is there a way to check for restocks? figinstock is ded

>buyfags.moe
Should I just let the buyfag.moe domain expire in february? Does anyone actually use it? Faggots only post the gay buyfags one in the thread anymore since they're not allowed in the OP (not sure why that fact changed it; it used to be about 50/50 in the OP posts).

I just copypaste it and that happens to be the one I copypaste each time.

Is there a preferred one?

Please keep it active.

I always used buyfag.moe because it's 1 letter shorter

Also showing off my dickbuy again, going to display her in front of that mirror cardboard she came with

Fuck these are way cuter. Are they from Alter also?

They go to the same page, so it really doesn't matter which one gets posted. I just think buyfag looks better, personally. Same reason it's called a buyfag thread and buyfag guide (not buyfags).

Okay. If people actually use it, I'll keep it alive.

yeah

They look good, but I still prefer the originals.

Must resist. I finally feel good about getting the first set done

I can't make the last shorter peg fit with the base of this figure. The figure has three pegs, a long with plus a short one (in one leg) and a medium one in another leg.
Is it a problem if I only make two fit? The figure can stand just fine.

Pics?

Nah, I actually use it as well.

forgot pic?

Those, even though I'm not an idolfag.

I don't think the hole being too tight is the problem, I think they just don't align properly. I basically have to twist the figure to make them fit. I don't want to keep trying for fear of damaging the figure by handling it roughly.

I'm not sure a picture can help.

They look crappy.

I always use the shorter of the two. I just think it sounds better.

So how much would you pay for a figure of him? Give me something of him doing his scientific triumph pose with his arms out and I'd drop $250 on it.

I don't know who he is, so zero dollars

'bout tree fiddy

$150 so I can later make $100 selling it to someone like you.

Not mine but

$0

I like MiA but I have no desire for a figure of Bonedad.

I'd sooner get an Ozen or Lyza. Really though I'd like a more nicely sculpted Nanachi.

That's really nice

gay girls

That's pretty cool. She looks soft

This is triggering my autism, i'm going to want them all now.

They don't look similar enough for me to warrant buying them all.

I wish I bought that Nozomi.

I was just thinking that. They barely look like a set.

These are really nice. I just have mine in Delofts

There's always this set for matching autists.

Yes, this pleases me.

That's nice. I want that nico

I got that Nozomi, and she is wonderful.

Alter killed it, good thing I ain an idolfag otherwise I would've ended up dropping ~$2000 maple bux

Seeing this finally made me cave and get the Maki scale
>tfw my waifu will finally call me a fag to my face.

Whats the info on this fig. My GF is a huge lum fan

Sometimes you just gotta bend and twist. The figure might pop off the base sometime in the future. Happened to me since I was afraid of manhandling the pvc.

what do you use to cover your a5 tanks???

Theres always the halloween Nozomi coming up. But that Nozomi is pretty awesome

Nozomi is strange to me. She was actually one of my favorite characters when I watched the show, but i'm not a big fan of her design. I think its the low tie-off point of her twin-tails that turn me off. While her outfit in the Alter scale seems perfect, especially with the tarot cards, she looks a bit to thicc bordering on fat.

This is Siegfried Kircheis. Say something nice about him

Opinions on EXQ figures?
They seem pretty cheap but I've only ever purchased nendos so I don't have much knowledge about it

I'd get Nozomi in the china dress, but I don't like that she's not smiling. So I'll pass and get the other scales of her.

I wish this was a scale.

They are ok for their price.
Only slighty high quality compare to other price figure.

I wish he were here.

Is it okay to take your figures out of your boxes if they aren't in a glass case? I don't want them getting dirty.

If you dust them regularly.

This is great

Mine live in a bookcase fine. I just dust them monthly and keep my house clean

I wish you were here

Just get some gloves to handle them.

This doesn't do too much for me.
Followed the link and the QR.
Got like an MFC link or anytging similar?

So buyfags, i'm completely remodeling a room to be my new bedroom, and i'm looking to make it a really cool buyfag heaven for my 120+ figure collection. Sadly, i'm shit at design so i want to ask for cool ideas, if anyone here has any.

I might pick up 2 more Detolfs after taxes. Only have 1 and had to get this cheap plastic walmart shelf for now

I keep my Ikumi with her uniform top on. Hotter imo.

I'm finally getting the Tony Miku 1/7. I'm so fucking happy. It was less than 5000 anime bucks A/B.

You're probably right. Her boobs are weird

Oppai in a nice form fitting blouse are the best.

Not the best, they're still inferior to sweater puppies. Pretty good though, undeniably.

Sweater puppies are overrated imo, but when you are arguing on a scale of S+ to S- every is a winner.

>buy this overpriced figurine
>buy the megumin one
>bought the yunyun one even though i don't like the way it looks
>preordered the darkness one because i might as well finish the collection
it hurts but the only other figurines are the shitty bunny costume ones.