What are your thoughts on Kodomo no Jikan and other works that feature children, either male or female...

What are your thoughts on Kodomo no Jikan and other works that feature children, either male or female, in sexual manners, either as the focus or otherwise.
Not hentai you fucks, anime/manga.

Its morally wrong and I speak for Sup Forums when I say that we oppose it.

I wanna fuck lolis

I think the mods can answer that question.

Why didn't Aoki just tell somebody that there was a problem with one of his students?

I was fine with it as a whole, but some things are simply unforgivable. Let's see how well Sup Forums can count.

Glad we could come to a consensus Sup Forums

There are barely any of them.

Nothing wrong with it.

>I swear this little girl is trying to get fucked by me
And then Aoki ends in prison and Kokonoe's brother fucks the shit out of her. The end.

what was with her brother anyway
does have something for incest? or did he just wanna fuck something that looked like her mom

I liked the idea of Elementary School Love Club but the translations died and I heard it didn't go anywhere interesting anyway. Cutest part didn't even involve the lolis.

He was quite literally projecting his feelings for her mom onto her. It's fine, he got over it without anyone being raped.

To extend the drama.

I only read hentai of it so can't really say.

Social services in Japan are not as extensive as in western countries for cultural reasons and usually families are expected to solve problems on their own. Aoki was also afraid of losing Rin's trust if he got the authorities involved, and was inappropriately attached to her and strongly wanted to save her himself.

You mean social services in Japan aren't just human trafficking rings like they are in America?

Is there any social service in America? Calling the cops to get your neighbour shot doesn't count.

yes but they are corrupt as they take kids away from the good parents and let the bad ones keep their kids.

>mom comes into family court literally 2 hours after getting sober
>kids go to her anyway and not the dad because he "won't be there for them" since he has to work 2 jobs to pay child support
It really is completely fucked.

They sometimes take children away from bad parents so they can be put in the state funded foster brothels.

Seriously?

You're not welcome on Sup Forums until you've at least fapped to one loli doujin. Otherwise, how are we supposed to know that you're not a cop?

Good manga. Probably the worst anime adaption of the 00s.