Pedo trash

Why is this series so constantly referencing and obsessing over the genitals of its underage characters? At first i thought it was just a few off color jokes, but this series is so fucking consistent with it. It's an otherwise fantastic series, but it's so tainted with constant sexualization of it's 12 year old characters that is completely irreverent to the plot or themes of the series and couldve been left out entirely

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-035558&page=top
youtu.be/rrZk9sSgRyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it's not made for amerilards like you

Why are americans actually afraid of nudity?

fuck off ungrateful shits, if not for us you would speak nazi

I actually dropped it halfway through for the same reason. Not because muh morals, but because it was so out of place and jarring. The girl kept get naked more and more often, and they continued to talk about Reg's penis. These would have been fine once, or possibly even twice if done correctly. But it was every episode. If a series has to rely on pedobait to keep an audience, I'm out.

Oh, you were in world war 2?

Its not just nudity though, there's a tangible emphasis on it despite it not serving the plot or any other element of the story. It just comes off as creepy to me.

>The girl kept get naked more and more often, and they continued to talk about Reg's penis.

Picked up

You are going to be disappointed if that is what you are looking for.

if you dont fuck off right now im sending a goddamn nuke on your whole arab infested continent you fucking cuck

Im not talking about nudity. They have to talk about regs junk in every single episode, including have it felt up by riko's uncle, showing regs erection (because apparently an erection is somehow funny), riko mentions jamming a ruler up regs ass, also riko is shown tied up and naked hanging upside down, and this all just in the first 5 episodes.

Honeslty its probably just to boost sales since most humans if not all are perverted fucks. If you dropped it because of that its because you were scared of liking it.

I live in the US.

Because Tsukushi is driven with the desire to find an ideal androgynous body. This yearning can't be neither stopped nor sated

the author is just a pedo furry degenerate
not that there's anything wrong with that

Yes.

sure thing ahmed

Reminder that sex isn’t bad for children and there is nothing wrong with being a pedophile

this
pedophilia =/= child molester

its like saying all straight men are rapist

>"i only have consensual sex with children"
Please, take a seat

i dont have sex period, real girls are all gross

>It's another "hurr it's good but the author is a pedo" thread.
Guaranteed replies.

Muh poor uncomfortable American, how difficult your lot is!

There's nothing as cute as seeing a normie getting flustered and awkward because he gets an erection over something and then projecting his confusion and self-hate.

This whole "ironically pretending to be a normalfag to stir up shit" thing is getting old.

The whole "you have to be a pedo to be one of us" schtick is getting old. Theres a reason normal people find the anime community so fucking appaling

I don’t care if you’re not a pedophile, but if you have a problem with sexy children you need to go back to where you came from.

>normal people find the anime community so fucking appaling

Perfect

I dropped ot because of the loli bondage and because the lolis are slaves who have to search for treasures for the adults.

to be fair, normals not being into anime is a good thing, look at what happens the moment they get pandered to

>pedo tries psycho analysis to deflect how morally and ethically bankrupt his fetish is

>loving children is morally bankrupt

chill my dude, its just a fetish

>"pedo" thread
Can we talk about mad thad? I mean, I know he's an actual pedo but he gets out this year and I'm kinda hoping he makes a return to Sup Forums.

Holy shit this so much. Fucking insecure pansies.

I'm a huge lolipedo and I think this series is gay and am not very attracted to it's lolis. Literally opposite problem that you have.

holy shit kill yourself you freak dont fucking quote, talk or reply to me

I kinda just skipped over it to enjoy the rest of it? Is it really that jarring to people?

>criticizing something means you secretly like it
This is literally the most retarded logic i have ever heard

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-035558&page=top
preordered it yet?

I got the other one of Nanachi, was a bit more appealing to me. Much more boopable snoot.

Nah, OP is just baiting and newfags are gobbling it up like the dumbasses they are.

Lolis are the future and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

Me in the pink strip pajamas and holding a teacup.

Im genuienly not. Ill be the first to admit im a "normal fag" and have little experience with anime. I didnt realize sexualizing kids was considered such an acceptable thing within the anime community and I can honestly say you wont have to worry about me coming back here again

fuck off mongrel shit, if not for you we would speak nazi

>you wont have to worry about me coming back here again
Thank fuck

>don't expose me or my wife's son to Chinese cartoons ever again

Ok.

Excellent! We don't want you here because everything you touch turns to shit. You killed literature, you killed cinema, you killed music, you killed vidya.

You are the problem.

I jerk off in private to silly and intricate fantasies. That's it. I advise you to go and jerk off to some loli as well. Nothing bad will happen to you. What are you afraid of? God? Public morality? Your own desires? No matter how you slice it the problem is 100% yours and yours alone. If you need a leash and a collar then put it on yourself and be happy (but you won't). Leave us to our peace and our weirdness, sort your own shit in private.

Except it's been proven time and time again IRL. The biggest gay haters are inevitably closeted fags for instance. It's that kind of game. You always and inevitably become that what you hate.

>You always and inevitably become that what you hate.

I'm not very fond of niggers, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to turn into one anytime soon.

>The biggest gay haters are inevitably closeted fags
Sometimes, but its not universal. Many fag haters are simply fag haters.

Thank God for that. Never come back.

There is nothing "sexualised" about either of them. Sorry Dad wasn't around to give you the talk or the fact that you have apparently never talked to girls or friends about anything sexual during puberty. If this isn't bait than don't fucking comeback or attempt to watch any other anime if you can't handle entry level top 5 of the year shit.

Yes, leave.
Stop watching anime too because every other anime is like this.

You think anyone who doesnt like anime is a normie? There are pleanty of people who have extremely refined taste in music, literarture, and movies but hate anime. Just because someone criticizes your precious jerk off material doesnt mean they want to pander to main stream. Maybe a bunch of forced loli fanservice deteacts from the actual story. The same shit can be said about xenoblade chronicles 2, the fanservice constantly detracts from the actual story

>ESL-kun trying to argue

>"im leaving and never coming back"
>"GOOD! THEN LEAVE AND NEVER COMR BACK!"
Wow, you guys sure got him...

everyone in this thread is me btw

>Implying you can ever leave

Ban american IPs that post moralfaggotry.
Ban latin american IPs that post dragon ball and nardo.
Range ban Canada.

God or whoever is at the bottom of the abyss and you get one wish and nanachi is going to ask for mitty back and piss girl is going to ask for mom back and megaman is going to ask to be a real boy

No, I merely said that your mediocrity, cowardice and hatred of beauty is a cancer that I do not want and neither should anyone else.

Anime isn't for you. Go away.

Also, learn to write properly. I'm guessing you're either some sort of American religious extremist or a pajeet. Possibly still a teenager.

>don't enjoy brussels sprouts?
>don't eat brussels sprouts
>don't like football?
>don't play football
>don't like anime?
>????

??? apparently forced experimentation on children fine.

I didn't notice this when watching the series, I actually liked that they act like children instead of twenty year-olds in children suits
have none of you retards ever had a naked toddler running around your house?

But Megumin is a real boy already, he finds his own rod real quick

Beauty is subjective friendo. To the majority of society youre the cancer

Le wrong generation amirite?

Why do muricans bitch at anime for being degenerate while being the most degenerate nation on Earth?

>america is one person

Unfortunately not

>what is projection

>majority of society

Cattle. You're just projecting again because you discovered your attraction to loli but can't stand being separated from the herd. This is all this thread amounts to - a scared little man yelling at his own shadow.

Do it niggerfaggot.

well now you know, toddlers tend to not give a shit about sexuality and taboos
who woulda thunk

user, Im gonna assume youre not into futa. Imagine you find an anime with really stiking character, a really magical world, and intriguing plot. You really like this anime and want to share it with family/ friends, but, you come to a weird realization. Every episode contains completely fucking random and unnecessary futa fanservice. Female chatacters just randomly grow dicks for no reason, and these characters you generally find engaging and complex are temporarily turned into fetish objects. Are you still going to recommend this anime to your friends? Are you still even going to want to watch it?

>Every episode
What? No it doesn't.

Also, if you were in close proximity with someone of the opposite sex while you were in the midst of puberty and life endangerment, you wouldn't get curious during downtime about their other parts of a body you've not seen before? They often huddle together for safety and warmth while camping in the wild of the abyss. Of course that would lead to curiosity.

Believe it or not, Reg's anatomy is very relevant to the series. Why would he have a functioning reproductive anatomy if he were just an artificial being? What if he is an artificial being with the capability of reproduction (like Rachel in Blade Runner 2049)? Why? Where did he come from? Why does he have memories of Lyza?

So stop your pearl clutching and keep going.

Different culture user the Japanese don't sexualize children's genitals like Americans.

Nips sexualize everything. I wouldnt let one within 100 yards of my fucking kids

>Why would he have a functioning reproductive anatomy if he were just an artificial being? What if he is an artificial being with the capability of reproduction
Do they ever actually confirm this though? All they say is "his dick looks real and his balls are big"

We're approaching levels of mental illness that shouldn't be permitted

I agree with you op but it is still AOTY. The worldbuilding is breathtaking

It's not like Tolkien wasn't a sick fuck in his own way

Shit analogy since Made in Abyss has no sexualization, so I would recommend it to people.

Been a while since I was 12, but I recall joking about genitals with friends at that age. Why is it so disturbing to you?

Fanservice is inherent to anime. I wouldn't mind because unlike you I actually enjoy the weirdness Japan throws at me. I thrive on it and I admire their sense of eroticism and their creativity with it.

You should just leave. This isn't for you.

What’s wrong with Canadians?

No one knows. He could be a cyborg, or some strange creation from those in the 6th layer village, or from somewhere else. He does have artificial feeling skin that is almost impenetrable.

Maybe he is augmented. Point is, him having a penis is funnily enough relevant to his character arc.
youtu.be/rrZk9sSgRyQ
>This is the closest we'll get to a Blade Runner anime
>actually not too bad

Could it be that it serves no purpose to the plot? And you have weird ass friends.

Every single line has to be absolutely vital to the plot?

Nobody said that, but good on you to immediately jump to the extreme.

or just the ones that make you feel uncomfortable because they make you reflect on your latent pedophilia?

Never watch Shin-Chan, your gentle soul would be traumatized.
Seriously, kids in all cultures joke about dicks. Lighten up.

Sexualization depends on the authors intent. Since we dont know if the authors intent was actually sexual its impossible to determine if the show is trying to be sexual

It all makes sense now.

There definitely feels like a huge difference between SC and MIA. When SC runs around naked it comes as funny, when Riko is tied up bondage style naked and hanging upside down, it comes off as creepy not funny

Not really. I was a fairly social kid so I had a few different groups of friends and each of them at some point would make dick jokes. I'm sorry you didn't have any friends user.

Please kys kthnx

That's because Ozen is legit creepy.

Troll thread has more replies than the actual thread, every single time.
At least you faggots learned to not shit where you live by separaing the two.