left or right

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrunkenOtaku42/status/948928864130076672
youtube.com/watch?v=C_40YW_hNPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

middle

No stream no fun

5 more days

Left realizes her dreams but gets badly hurt, possibly dies as a result.
Right gets to live longer and more safely but can't follow her dreams.

Even knowing this: left.

Neither, give me Reg

>possibly dies
>possibly
What part of "only death awaits" did you not understand?

Right, then left, then middle. All in order, on the adventure of a lifetime.

I want to be Reg.

Do you want to be a dog user?

Honestly i'd be fine with being nearly anything other than myself.

Me too. Every fantasy place is better than where we are now

I'm already like a dirty mutt. At least Reg has pedigree.

stream begins next year

At least it won't be 21 hours again, hopefully.

I bet sensei and assistant-san are having some well deserved rest after that marathon.

twitter.com/DrunkenOtaku42/status/948928864130076672

wew lad

I don't think they rested all that much. They slept for 5-6 hours and then streamed for another 4 hours. I thought they were going to rest a bit, but Tsukushi kept re-tweeted. I guess he was still working on it and didn't want to stream spoilers. He probably did another 20+ work load.

>The ends justify the means
Am I not the only one that see's this?

I knew Bondrewd reminded me of someone.

Who is that?

>Tsukushi enjoys watching people cry
Don't know how to feel about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_40YW_hNPo
Doctor Samuel Hayden
Used Hell's energy for the use of mankind.

>Used Hell's energy for the use of mankind.
also human sacrifices and general lack of empathy for test subjects.

He laughs when he draws shota and lolis being tortured/murdered. Then he watches your reactions and laughs even more.

What a ham.
I haven't even played the new Doom and yet that's pretty much how I imagined Bondrewd while reading the manga. Distorted, almost synthetic voice.

So we know what happens when an elevator ride goes bad to one of the parties, but what happens to the person being blessed if they don't survive? I don't think we ever saw a failure from that side, only the living pit of Mittys.

I always just assumed both parties mutate/die when it fails.

One curse = rugged.

Two curse = immortal rugged.

If the ones at the bottom of the pit were immortal, Bondrewd would be doing experiments on them, and not just Mitty.

>amazon ad on the cover
JUST

I guess that probably makes the most sense, but if the elevator failed that much then Bon is either super persistent or there was one success sometime in the past that he wanted to recreate. I think the latter was mentioned in the manga, maybe that was Faputa?

Better than the Hnk books recommending people to watch steven universe.

So you're not going to buy it because of that little "Anime Strike" ad?

He must have learned about the blessing first before he tried to isolate it. How? Beats me.

At some point you can say that Bon is the most typical mad scientist or corrupted hero archetype, but his behaviour is quite unique. He doesn't bother at all with justifying his shit, there is no "listen why I'm right" 10 minutes speech or long sob-story about him killing himself in the name of Abyss. He just doesn't give a fuck.
That's, honestly, makes him more sympathetic than any "lmao morally grey" faggots with hypocritical excuses.

is that really the case? zzzzz

Only for the first 2 volumes.

I have a Maruruk.

That's a cute Marurururururururuk

Why are Riko's eyes red in the 2nd volume?

Will you join?

Guess I'll have to order the volumes as a package in October when volume 4 gets released. Don't want to pay those shipping fees.

>artistic liberty

lmao I'm so sorry

Nancy's introduction in the 4kids adaptation was a little off. I get that they're trying to sell some toys, but they're butchering her character.

>artist inconsitency

Bravo, Tsukushi, you fucking hack.

That's official art. It's either due to lighting/shading or Tsukushi doesn't keep it consistent.

>she just droped it between the panels

>3rd panel she doesn't have it
>6th panel she puts it back on
>7th panel she drops it

D E E P E S T
L O R E

Either way both do not care for human life, and justify what they do with the results of their endeavors. Samuel is more human in a way.

I feel as if this needs its own thread, shall I make one?

>can't enjoy a piece of media without shitting on tiniest of details

Foreshadowing the incoming blood-bath she will go through

I'd tell Tsukushi about the error if I knew Japanese. He responds to most of the comments in his stream.

All of them are sexy and cute

Anons had no trouble communicating using google translate. You just need a bit of japanese comprehension to understand the answers.

The comments from the Japs seem to indicate they know when it's google translated. And it's too long of a sentence to translate and have it properly understood. Who knows, maybe Tsukushi will fix it for the new volume.

Keep sentence structure simple, especially the tenses. Break long sentences up into multiple short ones. Put proper nouns that might get mistakenly translated in quotation marks. Sounding like a simpleton is better than not being understood at all.
If I could clarify the connection between Stalker, Roadside Picnic and Abyss, you can probably communicate your point.

What the hell? Not surprising now why people say it everytime Houseki is mentioned.

do you think the toilet is a narehate who values shit?

I think it's an unfortunate someone that got reduced to a toilet through the relentless manipulations of Ancapistan.

He values giving extra butthole cleanings even though it's unnecessary.,

Sometimes Nanachi sounds likes an old woman to be honest.

And that's a good thing?

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

>I haven't even played the new Doom and yet that's pretty much how I imagined Bondrewd while reading the manga. Distorted, almost synthetic voice.
same a bit, however I imagined a more echo-base,

>that image
Hard to believe that the monster we know as Bondrewd was at one point a cute shota like Natt and Regu, driven by the yearning for adventure and scientific triumph.

I thought his backstory was he was some mengele in a foreign country, started up a bunch of shit and became a dweller as an adult.

You're right but even Mengele was a kid at some point.

>see this anime everywhere
>everyone says oh its not a kids show
>brush it off as fags overhyping a fotm anime
>eventually decide to watch it
>Episode 13
It hit me like a truck lads - It felt genuinely spooky the whole flashback mitty didn't deserve such a fate
I haven't read the manga yet, do riko reg and nanachi ever find other white whistles? They all looked rad as fuck

>Has seen nothing
>Nearly has a breakdown

Next arc will destroy you.

Get out and read it before you get spoiled.

I need the stream, lads.

Try asking when it's up.

Tsukushi version of Doom guy WHEN?

>no likes from Tsukushi for 24 hours

he's doing it bois

Anybody know what the anime with the dog is?

left

Koroshi Akihito

she looks too happy in those
i prefer the crying riko

How can a man be so based?

He didn't. He was just testing things to see what happens.

He draws suffering lolis and shotas for a living. Of course he's based as fuck.

Also wears what his mom bought him and announces it during interviews.

How hard do you think it will be to watch?

I hope they make it soul crushing by giving Prushka some extra screen time.

I lowkey hope they fuck it up because I don't want to cry again.

"I will have to remove all those teeth to make sure they don't block the curse."

>Manga is fast
>Anime takes its time and is relatively slow
Fuck man I'd just want it to be over with. Knowing what happens really fucked us up
I hope the fight with the white whistle doesn't drop down to a DBZ fight spanning 3 episodes and rather focuses on the planning of the crew on beating him over several stages,
but who am I kidding. It will be DBZ shounen shit and you'll like it

And he's darn proud of it too.

>That's right!

He respects his mother, like every human should.

>implying the pace isn't perfect
>implying the pace isn't comfy
>implying with Kinema Citrus hiring better animators for the anticipated Bondrewd fight it'll be shonen dragged out trash

Please.

Taking its time is really going to make it worse. It was pretty drawn out as far as the manga goes in the first place. Mitty was a gut punch. Prushka was dreadful.

good post

>like every human should
My mother is a raging alcoholic that killed my father. None of my siblings can get along with her and she's always asking for money.

>>implying the pace isn't perfect
>>implying the pace isn't comfy
I never implied such things, just that they're both going at a different pace. The anime works because it's anime, the manga works because its manga although the forest training/ozen arc combined lasted like 3-4 episodes was way too long though

I wish I didn't know the ending of the Prushka arc so that the anime would be that much better. Too bad the second season will most likely cliffhanger at the descent with the jelly and the poo altar. I'm really curious to see how they'll handle the abstractness of the 6th layer in form and animation

Actually it seems like they went quite deep quite fast. time flies, doesn't it

>the manga is drawn out

no it isn't

This seems like a cool story, actually.

Why is she not in jail? She wouldn't need money if she was.

Wonder if we'll have some Nanachi in the new Pop Team Epic anime...

The pace of the manga suggests that Tsukushi was either told to pick up the pace or realized it needed to do something more interesting quickly after the second layer base camp, which is why the third layer is over with so quickly and suddenly a lot of major things happen at once.