Saber is better as a boy

Saber is better as a boy.

Duh

Ooh. Yeah, um. I'm gonna have to go ahead and sorta disagree with you there.

Male characters aren't necessary. Every fictional character in history would be better off as a cute girl.

best part about the manga
Arturia is gay

What? NO!!! Are you special or something? How someone is this retard yet still capable of using a keyboard?

Makes more sense as one too.

Being gay is not okay.

Its more historically accurate, should have a beard and long hair as well.

No oyakodon = automatically worse

>ywn go on chivalric adventures with King Arthur
This feel is damn ancient. I think there was an old cartoon about Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

A king must represent bountifulness, fertility, and plenty.

Yup.

>cartoon about Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
here it is

Nasu should relate the fate otome game he originally wanted to make. I really wanna fuck archer (no homo)

If Saber was kept a boy like originally intended, would FSN be even half as popular as it is now?

We shall never know. Maybe if they released it in today's time it might be with the rise of shoujo vn's and fujos

No.

I still feel like what Nasu should do is hand his Fate/Prototype notes to some high-tier josei author and have her do a monthly serial based on it.

Who would you recommend. The only josei I read is akastuki no yona. Its pretty good. Wouldn't mind the mangaka of that

Dunno. I don't read much josei myself. But the way I figure, it's an untapped market for TYPE-MOON, so they should take advantage of it. It should be someone capable of drawing good action and dark, horror-like scenes. Josei manga with action scenes are a bit rare, but it could work.