How to enjoy Romance

I've noticed that I can't really enjoy romance anime because they make me feel awkward and cringey. All the supposedly engaging scenes make me giggle and then I have to take a break before I can bare to continue watching.
I think this is probably because I'm an antisocial virgin. Do you think I could enjoy anime more if I had sex with women? Should I be upfront about why I want to have sex with them?
How about you? Did you notice any change in your enjoyment of anime after you started ahving sex? Any help appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look like cardboard cutouts superimposed on the background whoever greenlit this needs to be gassed

>Having sex.

You can start by not being an antisocial virgin.

Then you can work on your shit taste for romance anime by watching actually good anime.

Cool blog nigger.

>wanting to have sex in order to enjoy anime more
wow. only on Sup Forums

>I think this is probably because I'm an antisocial virgin
No. The more exposure you have to real relationships, the more embarrassment you will feel from the awkward, childish 'romance' in anime. You'll become acutely aware of just how retarded it is once you know that it's nothing like reality.

Anime is specifically for virgins with no experience, you just don't like the genre and that's fine.

Not your blog.

Not him, but fuck you. I loved Tsuki ga Kirei. it might not be the best romance anime but its still good.

That's what I thought.

Get the heck out.

Just watch CGDCT user.

I'm not sure if I'm more mad at you for being so pathetic or for actually wanting to have sex with a 3D woman

>I can't really enjoy romance anime
>anime
Found your problem.

Anime is made almost exclusively for teenagers and socially retarded men. Stop watching anime and pick up some manga instead. Manga is several orders of magnitude more expansive and expressive, as a whole, than anime is. With anime you are almost always getting a massively butchered adaptation that was made to advertise the source material and sell merchandise.

>having sex with woman
>woman

the state of Sup Forums

Just be yourself pal

Enjoying romance is the same with enjoying the interaction between a boy and a girl.
>Do you think I could enjoy anime more if I had sex with women? Should I be upfront about why I want to have sex with them?
What the fuck

I was the same as you before I started fucking bitches. It really helps make you more confident and as a result you can enjoy your (shameful) hobbies more wholeheartedly! Definately don't let the sad virgins here tell you about 3DPD; Real anime fans fuck bitches.

Trips of truth.

You’re just weird, and I’m sorry to say that there is no cure for that, my friend.

What do you do when you're trapped in a toxic relationship with a terrorist, Sup Forums?

romance is less enjoyable the more realistic it is. realistic romance isnt very romantic. you want a bit of romaticism in your romance anime.

They look more 3D that way like a pop-out book it's a stylistic choice quit being a fag.

still better than Just Because!

She puts out, that's all that matters.

What do you do when the person calling herself your best friend won't even let you fuck her bf?

I respect his dedication.

>I can't really enjoy romance anime
Me too. But it's not like I feel embarrassment or anything, I just can't believe that a human can love another human that way.
This shit feels fake as fuck, why would a girl want to hold some guy's hand? Or how the fuck she is ok with having his dick inside her? If I was a girl I really don't want to do something disgusting like that.
I dont get how girls love something like men, and I don't get how men can love a girl beyond wanting to have sex with her.

This romance stuff for me is just there to make you feel good about yourself because it always feels nice to be loved and wanted and that's it. I really don't believe in it.

But Sup Forums enjoys romance.

They love Toradora and created Keit-Ai.

It´s a biological impulse, nothing more, nothing less.

>Do you think I could enjoy anime more if I had sex with women?
For me breaking my virginity at age 19, watching romance or even ecchi put me at ease from questioning my social life. I wouldn't say it makes me enjoy anymore than I already had, but did cancel every negative thought in the past.

>Should I be upfront about why I want to have sex with them?
I don't understand this question. Who are you referring to? Anime characters? 3D women? If real women, I don't think you need an explanation... they know..

>How about you? Did you notice any change in your enjoyment of anime after you started having sex?
Like the first answer, not much has changed but putting my social life as ease.

They know when you want to have sex with them in order to enjoy anime more? A woman's intuition is THAT scary?!? Fucking witches.

I forgot to mention if it isn't already obvious, NOTHING you see in romance anime is anything like reality. No one has really has tragic/super dramatic/mysterious/etc. The way these anime characters act is something you'd see in a 1940-50s romance film, it's ridiculous.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

nice blog post and larp

Lmao, okay now I understand the question and obviously not... But think about this, virgin women watch chickflicks and romcoms. if I recall my ex loves those i.e. greys anatomy

That's the best way to watch romance though. Nothing beats the feeling of pure bliss of two characters being in their moment as I clench my fist over excitement for the two and swing my arm around. I still remember lifting my refrigerator from excitement of someone confessing. Plus points if you're half drunk and everything is just on cloud nine.

As for sex, I don't thing it's necessary. Intercourse is not the issue here, but your partner. Having sex with just a random girl compared with someone you deeply love is greatly different and I also heard stories from other Sup Forumsnons that losing their virginity was meh. If you can love with all your heart and all your soul, solidify it into just one person, without leaving for yourself becuse you knew that she will also love you back equally must be very heavenly but life doesn't work like that. Real life sucks and if you pour all your love, you will end up hurting in the end.

EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k