Do you still love Tomoko?

Do you still love Tomoko?
>tfw she's no longer flavor of the year

yes. and I love how her life is getting more lively as the chapter progresses.

Who?

is she popular yet?

Yes, but I love Yoshida more.

Why wouldn't I love her.

Tomoko is popular with weirdos.

s2 when?

I was stranded at the library today and read Watamote volumes 7-10. Goddamn it was funny.

If volume 12 sell like crazy then soon.

how could I ever stop

No because she has friends and I don't.

It's not as good without komiyama in the spotlight with tomoko, I was really hoping earlier on that she'd be tomokos first highschool [vitriolic] friend, even a new best friend, and the group would expand out from there but it feels like they skipped her and forgot about her now.

she also has sex in highschool while you are old and virgin

she's coming back, though she's being overshadowed by her friends

Nah it's better that way. They are like those comedian duo that IRL don't hang out with each other.
Sometimes, user, people just can't stand each other. You just have to deal with it.

I draw komi.

you no can draw but good

Did anyone get volume 11 ?

I wonder what it's like to only be valued for your dick

I stopped reading some years ago in the middle of the field trip arc, started reading again a few days ago and boy was I surprised.
After said arc the whole tone changed to something a bit more mature, it was nice too Tomoko coming out of her shell and gaining friends, she's already pretty popular.
I like this a whole lot more than the first half.
Kinda sad to see the rift between her and Yuu widening, especially apparent with the whole fishing pictures stuff where she texts a boring pic to Yuu and lines the rest of her friends a more interesting picture. Feels like she felt obliged to share with Yuu but doesn't really want to anymore.

I feel sorry for Yuu but them drifting apart was inevitable.

This, the fact she's actually progressing is somehow making the manga better, most people wanted her to give them "cringe" forever but this is better it's like a coming of age story but with a trainwreck female lead.

love it, hope she gets to see a legit real dick soon.

>tfw she's no longer flavor of the year
She's really popular now here what are you talking about?

Watamote is really popular on 2chan.

Of course I do

How long until she loses her virginity?

Silver Link will not waste money on watamote anymore
cgdct > cringe comedy

>look at her heheh
>she walks so stupid
>I bet she’s still a VIRGIN!

good meme user

>Because I am not popular, I will fuck old men

hands down, that's the best doujin of Watamote

Reminder that in 2 days there should be a New Years special.
>inb4 is a single image and nothing else.

Yep. No matter what life does to her social life, she's still the same sperg I knew and loved.

Not long with the progress Ucchi is making.

Kawaii

Tomokes will never get banged.

Fair point. Their character arc in the second year was bout this, it pushes the message even further considering how alike they are.
Still...

Don't lose hope user. The story is not over yet. I doubt that their relationship, and their relation with Yuu, is going to be stale.

>The new season will introduce Tomoke, their estranged older brother

Still don't understand how someone but mangafags got hooked

That's strange I was still feeling like Tomoko considers Yuu to be her best friend still. Tomoko communicates the easiest with her and is the most relaxed around her. It could be with Tomoko maturing she might be becoming more aware of Yuu's feeling and doesn't want to gross her out with stuff like that, but only time will tell if they're truly drifting apart.

Actually wait no:
-They have a older brother who's never around because of work.
-Visits for the holidays to announce he's getting married
-Wife looks and acts exactly like Tomoko, and Tomoko notices this right away.

My little sister used to lobe it, but she got burned out.

Keep in mind, she was the kind of teenager who locked herself away all day reading hentai doujins.

Not a big Yuri fan, but I wouldn’t really mind if the bonus chapter involved her and Yuu (though I would mind even less if it was something better.)

Meant to reply to

I lost interest for the reasons why some people have gained interest. I liked her being a social outcast, that's no longer the case, so I've dropped it. Others like it so that's fine I just don't anymore simple as.

I could never bring myself to love such an ugly girl in the first place.

Having a few friends doesn't mean she's not an outcast.

I mean, she always had Yuu and glasses girl.

That's pretty outcast tier user point is she didn't have a group like she does now even if it's a group of misfits like herself and it's only going to grow larger as time goes on until she's completely, or as close to, normal and that's not why I picked up the manga in the first place. It dosn't appeal anymore so I stopped buying.

Patrician.

>I was still feeling like Tomoko considers Yuu to be her best friend still.
This.
The fishing chapter didn't show anything new in regards to Tomoko's friendship with Yuu. In the prequel, Yuu's had her fair share of Tomoko's weirdness, but since the beginning of the manga Tomoko has always been insecure towards the fact that Yuu is a perfectly normal girl and so felt the need to pretend to be normal around her too. Tomoko's just becoming somewhat more comfortable with the new cast, but there's no actual sign of a rift between Yuu and Tomoko. Yuu's still the same old otaku Tomoko knows, and we haven't seen Tomoko having fun with the new gang as much as she had fun with Yuu just by talking to her on the earlier chapters. It's just that Tomoko-Yuu interactions had to take a backseat for the development of the new characters, you could assume that this still happens in the background like when they planned to meet together a few chapters ago.

>no blush
>no spaghetti all over the place
0/10

What IS sad about Yuu is that she probably has some problems at school ever since she broke up with her fiance.