Why did everyone prefer watamote over Kuragehime?

Why did everyone prefer watamote over Kuragehime?

they're teens

The autism in kuragehime wasnt that bad.

Why would you compare them beyond the protagonists being very vaguely similar? They're completely different shows.
I liked Kuragehime, but the ending was really rushed and weak.

the character in watemote is likeable, the characters in kuragehime are all fucking disgusting

The characters in Kuragehime weren't lost cases, so they weren't as relatable to Sup Forumsnons.

Kuragehime is written for girls.
Watamote is target all demographic.

because memes

Tomoko

Why do you think that.

I literally never heard of Kuragehime. Checking out what it is about makes it clear this is something entirely different. Yes, some of the characters are dorks, but it's still an entirely different thing.

Watamote was far more relatable and hit way too close to home for a lot of people.

>Watamote is target all demographic.
>lesbian shit
>all demographics

kek

This right here.

what's with all the arabs on right now

Because TEKIRA

I liked both but Kuragehime had a less relatable autism and a worse anime ending.

How can you compare it? Kuragehime is at end about a Mary Sue disgised as a nerd, you need to be stupid to not realise this. Main girls is not even ugly, have a special talent and is the love interest of the two main guys, and gets admired by people around her. Kuragehime is more lime a romcom Hollywood movie. Watamote is more relatable. So Kuragehime is for the ones who want to fantazise about their flaws being their advantages and how the problem is the world not yourself.

i relate much more with Tomoko and her situation.

Watamote = written for lonely teenage boys/socially retarded adult otaku

Kuragime = written for girls and adults

>girls gets everything she wants
>adults
Kek

Tomoko is physically prettier than Tsukimi. Tsukimi is not ugly but she's way off from being good looking, even with make-up and the best dresses. She looked shapeless as fuck in the dress in the final chapter.

Tomoko is slender/willowy. With the right clothing and make-up she'd be gorgeous.

Those are different types of otaku, user

All she wanted was to get married in a jellyfish wedding dress, and then to save the building she was living in from becoming a parking place.

Kuranosuke's the one who wanted to open a famous fashion label.

>watamote
>shallow gag comedy with cardboard characters

>Kuragehime
>deep story and likeable characters

It' like comparing mcdonalds and premium restaraunt

Because the girls in Jellyfish Princess get normalized by some guy that might as well be Chad.