Texhnolyze

Will anything ever top this masterpiece?

why is copying a couple yank hacks considered good

Soon after you finish your 20th anime.

Mimicry is the highest form of praise. It's still mimicry, though.

kino

Yeah and its called Cross Ange

It's 3/4 pretentious male grunting before the final quarter actually does something worth watching.

suicide is the right way out

No.

Probably not

The BD release. That will never happen.

very unlikely

Texhnolyze is great, but not because it references some 3rd rate American painter.

No, because it's the only anime with Gackt song.

It's still my favourite anime in the last decade of watching shit so I don't see that happening unless Despera gets resurrected from the grave.
>doc will never sex you
Well it's time to go lads

Texhnolyze > Lainu > Haibane

Despera > Texhnolyze > Haibane > Lain > NieA_7

Despewhat ?

>Will anything ever top this masterpiece?
It was fucking garbage snoozefest with shitty directing.

Brainlets, when will you learn?

Brainlets like you will never learn. Brainlets can't even see how shitty this anime is because brainlets like you think it's "le epically deep".

This is the exact same dipshits always say about 2001: A Space Odyssey. You're just too stupid and hyperactive to just sit down and enjoy it.

I bet you're incapable of reading a book as well. It's kind of depressing, but this is why anime and movies are slowly becoming shit; they have to make them with the fact that they're being constructed for retards in mind.

>n-n-no YOU'RE a brainlet
Brainlet post by a brainlet poster.

>literally who paintors

>2001: A Space Odyssey.

Nope.
Unlike Technoshit, Space Odyssey is actually good and meaningful.

Technoshit is just empty tedious garbage that tries to mask emptiness and lack of ideas with "muh shallow atmosphere".
It just doesn't work, it's not Stalker, it has no good ideas, it has no good characters, it has nothing important or interesting at all.

justlikeyouropinion.jpg

you just went full retard

nice b8 m8 i'd give it 8/8

>that feel when we will never get somthing like Texhnolyze again because the general audience thinks like this underage faggot

When you go through hell, keep going

>frogposter

Wow, incredible example of your Technoshit fan.

Just off of the top of my head, and without even needing to check the opinions of others, I noticed in Texhnolyze the common motif of trains and train tracks. In my mind, this is about the steady and constant progression of humanity, and the entire show is about the stagnation of human society when eventually the train gets pretty much as far as it can go and there's nowhere left to progress.

For example, the ghosts living on the surface are immortal and their land is perfect, but they are totally without any kind of human soul. Nothing matters to them anymore because they hit a point where there was no more progress to be made. By that same token, it can be assumed that the people in the city are only still human because of how dire and shitty their situation is, the whole thing can be seen as a commentary about human beings need adversity to be human at all.

WOW, such a meaningless show.

Was it your babby's first sci-fi?

I've read so much already and Technolyze is still one of the most shallow and stupid shows I've seen, doesn't even matter if it's anime.

;_;

Growing up is realizing that Haibane is the best of the three.

I need to rewatch it again but I remember it being boring after the first half and when shit started happening again I didn't care anymore

It really isn't. I have no respect for haibanefags. I can respect texh as a Lainfag but Haibane is such a miserable failure to reach full potential.It's still good but it could have been much more, which when compared to fully realised titles like Lain and Texh means it's trash.

That's what I mean with "growing up".

Haibane is much better crafted than what most people give it credit for, and it does reach its full potential. Don't worry about it.

I like Haibane the most because it made me cry

>that's what I mean by growing up
Talking out your ass, yeah I know. The shitty ending of Haibane is SOOOOO DEEP man. LIke, suicide and shit, lmao. Depression and shit, like black feathers man.
The botched narrative carried its message with the delicacy of a fuel tanker. Haibane is a complete waste of an amazing setting with nuanced tone and direction.
End yourself

>The botched narrative
>Haibane is a complete waste of an amazing setting

Dealing with relatable themes is now an inherent flaw apparently, Lainfags everybody.

>suicide
That's not what Haibane Renmei is all about.

Will Japan ever make science fiction better than Hollywood and Sony?

>The botched narrative

Good, because Haibane's narrative only serves to actualize the themes, the agenda is pushed through the audiovisuals.

>carried its message with the delicacy of a fuel tanker

Would you mind reminding me what was Haibane's message exactly? I'm actually curious about that one, to see whether you're actually mentally incapacitated or not.

>Haibane is a complete waste of an amazing setting

Nevermind, I have my answer.

Some Russian guy already did.

Doubt it

Seriously, what's with the recent infestation of Sup Forums shitposters? Fuck off.

>Lainfag talking about another show's heavy-handedness and crap ending, the irony

but hollywood science fiction is shit.

Haibane has the problem of being too short and spending precious time on boring shit at the beginning. When that kid flew away and everyone got depressed I couldn't really care because I didn't even remember him.

I'd hate to be uncultured and hate something just becasue it's 3d and not 2d

Learn to appreciate both

>him
There were no male haibane

SEASON
TWO
WHEN

When we get a good BLAME! adaptation

yep

It's not because it's 3D, it's because it's either mediocre with pandering to the current generation of cucks and throwing in big names to make the money, warming up old shit in the microwave or making shitty adaptions from other media.

Considering that tone and atmosphere are Haibane's main storytelling tools, not it isn't spent on "boring shit". The first part is full of foreshadowing, dialogue with sad irony/dual meaning behind it. It is used to present the symbolism that will be capitalized upon in the 2nd half and to characterize the submissive nature of the setting that will serve as a contrast for Rakka and Reki's story.

Only Rakka and to some extent Reki got "depressed", in the anime's case, the disappearance itself is more important than who disappeared. At first glance Rakka's reaction can be seen as a bit exaggerated (mainly due to the other character's lack of screen time). But it really is more about Rakka struggling with her own identity through excessive grieving, and her insatiable desire for others' love (which ironically causes her to separate herself from the others). Her self-destructive tendencies surfacing (represented with the black feathers), which are seen as selfish and are negated with a pure act of selflessness with the well scene and carried further with Reki's own Arc.

Pretty much.

No

The train is a modern rewriting of the' ferryman' in ancient mythologies (Kharon for the Greeks or Phlegyas in Dante's Comedy), the ferryman himself being Sakimura. The fact is the skiff (the train) is supposed to link the living and the dead, but in fact here it almost connects two dead worlds.
The funny thing is that the supposed anabasis of Ichise (his journey to the upper world) is, in fact, a catabasis : the dead world is up here, on the surface, and the still-living world is underground.

There were a few little boys in the old factory.

>space odyssey is actually good and meaningful

Well how could I deny an argument as strong as that

>The botched narrative carried its message with the delicacy of a fuel tanker

Really amusing to see that some people still consider the conclusion to Reki's Arc to be the show's main message. Really goes to show you.

That anime was more fun then it should be.

Got bored after the 3 episode, way too fucking slow of a build up.

>Technoshit is just empty tedious garbage that tries to mask emptiness and lack of ideas with "muh shallow atmosphere".
So you didnt pay attention at all?