This girl is shit. Please say mean things about her

This girl is shit. Please say mean things about her.

se~no!

Fuck (You) now it's stuck in my head

Why is no redemption arc for her? The writer treated her unfairly.

Is this sufficient enough?

She did nothing wrong

>redemption arc
For what?

What, did you even pay attention to her arc with Kaiki.

Please don't say mean things about my wife.

fuck redemption arcs
she deserves nothing

She peaked during her outburst and it all went downhill from there.
And to think that every problems surrounding her after the snake charms stems not from abberations but her own delusions really made her the worst girl.
She said it herself, she's got nothing going for her except her cute looks.

Her manga is dumb.

I forgot her name.
But I would totally do her.

She's one of Kana Hana's more subpar performances.

Can we talk about best grill instead?

And that's why she is an awesome character.

She would look good riding my dick.

She is so shit everyone is tired of her shit and the only person hated and btfo'd by Shinobu.
HOLY SHIT

>JUST fuck my shit up senpai

Read the novels. She cuts her hair and becomes a hunter with Gaen

I liked her at the start, I loved her at the end. her doujinshi was my introduction to the monogatari series back in 2012

Fuckin hell now she looks like a boy. Fuck Ishin with his cutting hair to show development complex.

>and becomes a hunter with Gaen
Not a mangaka?
Sad.

My wife is scary and creepy!

Kaiki died for this

What? The last time I heard she was a mangaka with three unpopular works released.

I wanna get this boy pregnant with my prime seed

Everything was her own fault

I-I can't... she's just too cute!
I wonder how it feels to be her!

Who is this bird?

who the heck is her in first place

NISIOOOOOO

No girl voiced by KanaHana can ever be bad, user.
You should know that.

this is a blue board

Not any bird but bis bird

cute birb butt

you're the worst girl i fucking hate you but i do respect you at the same tome because you're a well written character and because you make my dick diamond

Wait wait wait. Is this really true? Why the fuck would Nisio ruin her character like this? Nadeko's hair was one of the best things about her. What the FUCK.

FIRST IN LINE

>Kaiki died
Oh please

It's Nisio, the man hates long hair. Also, in case you didn't know, cutting your hair means CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Because character development. Every Monogatari character goes through this user.
Nadeko ended up looking like fucking shit though.

but otorimonogatari and koimonogatari are the best arcs and they both center around her

In this case it does for genuine reasons.

It's probably one of her worst rolls.

I can kind of see why in Nadeko's case, since it's probably because she doesn't just wanna be known for being cute anymore. I'm just assuming this. I haven't read that far in the novels, yet. But she looks awful. At least cat looks cute with her short hair. I honestly don't know what the fuck is. That is not the Nadeko I fell in love with.

she is fucking garbage, if not for Kaiki I would have dropped it

you all want rape her

Do not stick dick into snek

I hate Hitagi, fucking slut

>That is not the Nadeko I fell in love with.
That's the point, she's supposed to not be a cunt anymore.

i not stick any where

Well said, user!!

All the cute short hairstyles were already taken. At least shaft gave us time to prepare ourselves for the next season.

Sodachi also got uglier. And she was ugly to begin with. Poor girl.

Sodachi is the cutest high schooler though.

I want to bury her in a coffin for three days.

Hitagi Crap

Out of all the characters, Nadeko's actually one of the better ones, for the same reasons as Kaiki is so great. It's so weird that most plebs just hate on her when they love him. She's got way more depth to her than most other characters, although I suppose that's not saying much when most characters are just a quirk or a single idea personified. Still, Nadeko actually feels like a human being. For example, I wish Senjougahara was more than just a one-note tsundere most of the time, especially when she's interacting with Araragi.

I want a girl that looks at me like that.

Hate, but need for dick?

I want to do multiplication with Sodachi, if you know what I mean.

With complete despise?

Don't ever talk about my wife like that again

Yes.

god i wish this were me

true...

>kind of like Snake
>longer time goes by, the more I feel magnetized to buying Nadeko figures
It's a weird relationship but I do like her.

I'm glad my screencap is worth reposting.

Her first arc was the only bad thing in Bakemonogatari.

That scene...
This is where you can truly experience masterful voice acting.

Too bad it was so short lived, I would love it if she just stayed like that.

Ononoki with a facial expression...I need time to get used to that.
And Sodachi's hairstyle looks shit, I loved her twin-twintails.

>38kg
She could put up about as much resistance as a blowup doll. Imagine using her tiny body like a living onahole.

Kana Hana is a shit voice actor her only mediocre role was Kanade in Angel Beats

At least Hitagi has long hair again.
Though her short hair actually looked ok.

I don't like short hair but for some reason I'm really excited to see short hair Sodachi.

Hitagi is like the worst girl in the show. Nisio is aware of that but still doesn't get rid of her. Is he trying to become like Kubo?

At least Sodachi won't stay with short hair for long, unless she has some notable participation in Monster Season (though college is 4 years, enough time to change hairstyles multiple times). Nade was in the first year.

Though Sodachi could have easily got her development by simply removing the scrunchies she used since she was a little girl to show she moved on instead of cutting her hair.

Good for pump and dump.

her manga sucks

Unironically one of Nisio's best-written characters who is ironically hated for little reason. In terms of arc, her's is second only to Hanekawa's in the amount of effort Nisio put into ironing out a complete, layered personality.

Is also obviously one of his favorite characters, if not the favorite. The amount of shit he writes for her, even going so far as to publish her romcom garbo immature manga in her own name, is astounding.

>putting your dick in crazy
That's how you end waking up one day with your balls stapled to your thigh.