Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Anyone else reading this semi-train wreck of a mango?

I thought there was going to be a lot more drama and psychological shit since quite a few characters seem to be slightly "off" but nothing has really hit yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4078242/Sulking-husband-went-20-YEARS-without-speaking-wife.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, it's full of yanderes, so heads wiil roll.

Just started reading this the other week and I've got to say that while it is pretty mediocre I did like it quite a bit. I can't quite put a finger on why I enjoyed it but I'd guess it has something to do with the main girl being pretty cute and kind of assertive.

It's really mediocre, and the main reason I started it was due to the off psychological tendencies that all the heroines in the series seems to have.

Like current girlfriend seems to have seem weird obsession with MC and think he's some beacon of manhood that is different from all other men.
I guess I was expecting more dark inclinations or tendencies like their aunt has with their dad.

Current girlfriend is the worst kind in this perspective, and he doesn't try to destroy her delusions about him being perfect, so shit will hit the fan, and when that happens people will break. I expect an abandon ship and all aboard the Satsuki cruiser.

Shit like this makes it hard to continue reading it
A real kid of his age would have plunged it balls deep already

Dont think i can keep reading this

I agree but he also seems to have some sort of issues that isn't fully explained as of now, or at least I'm assuming and that he's not a beta of the absolute worst magnitude.

I'm in for the longhaul just because aunt's obsession got me hooked.

He wants to, but he has to consider
1, the rules her aunt made
2, the fact, that this can be a bait, and she will be disgusted with him afterwards (based on what she said before)
3, The fact, that there is his childhood 'friend' in the other room, while he is debating whether to bone the girl or not

>A real kid of his age would have plunged it balls deep already
user please

Dont be naive
A realistic one would have fucked both of them by now

>I thought we'd kiss after a few months or something
How the hell does dating work in Japan?
I know that animu and mango don't translate well to real life, but often you can see characters confessing to people they have never even spoken with or couples that don't do anything intimate for fuck knows how long. It's kinda as if instead of getting to know someone first and then becoming a couple, they started to date immediately, but with some sort of a test period included.

> watari thread over 2 months ago
> OP's pic had 2 hot girls in bathtub
> start reading, liking the semi-psych approach.
> turned to shit after 20 fucking chapters.
> horrendous TL release schedule.
> read last chapter that included said bath scene and dropped immediately after.

People are even on the f-cup-chan boat?

it's like you have no idea how even semi intelligent non degenerate teenagers think?

it's like you have no idea how even realistic horny teenagers(which is all of them) think?
You are confusing anime with real life, get out more

Telling her that he couldn't gurantee that he could stop himself might have worked out better in the long run?

F-Cup a shit. Praise Satsuki-sama!

Also a shoutout to the kouhai

He should just give up already and realise she means nothing but problems.

he may experience F-kup chan
but his dreams are full of only satsuki, his subconscious at least knows who's best girl

The problem is that for a guy surrounded by yanderies (even his sister and male friend has tendencies) nothing happens. The sense of dread can maintain a story for only so long without an escalation. Look at the mother/son manga it took about 10 chapters for shit to get real and now were getting close to another escalation

I've avoided touching that series too much bad memories from his earlier stuff,
what's happened?

I sure am.
>but nothing has really hit yet
And it's never going to hit. It'll be some abrupt melodramatic ending because there can be no romantic progression that isn't the climax of the series.

Who is cheering for the garden destroyer?

I am on her boat because I am waiting for her to snap.

Me.

This ship is inevitable.

Was F-cup-chan used goods? She got them jimmy hats extra thin.

Just waiting for when Watari will destroy her garden in retaliation.

Me.

She 'dated' some weird misogynist dude who didn't even touch her iirc

Having another girl on your mind even though you are already dating one?

The finest gentlemen and scholars like me.

For the mother/son one?
The mother pushed the mc's cousin off a cliff after he played too many pranks on her boy. Mc witnessed the crime and is now a mindbroken wreck unable to even talk. Girl who likes Mc is trying to uncover what the fuck is going on. Also a really incestuous scene between these parts.

So they will move into his garden and raise their kids?

Now I am interested. Please do share in which chapter the incestous part occurs.

Destroy her Garden is a metaphor...

> f-cup-chan?
Always.

Are they ever going to reveal who that guy was that Suzu saw with Satsuki right before she destroyed the garden? That's all I care about.

She didnt date him, she didnt even feel anythign for him. But because she's shy and has a tad bit of androphobia, she couldn't outright tell him No or to Stop.

Basically she just let things go its course.

Now I'm interested. What manga is it?

Chi no wadachi/Trail of blood

Yup, she's in there deep.

> different from all other men

Well, no other men in this manga have the ability to just stand with their mouth agape in every possible situation

needs more of the aunt...

She's clearly the endgame.

Funny that people hate him because he's such a beta, but that's the only reason she likes him for.

>read latest raw chapter
>Ishihara says it has to be Nao, and she's worried that Satsuki will take him away from her, and even Nao's friend comments that Ishihara has a screw loose
>She also feverishly calls Nao ten times when he doesn't answer
I swear this manga better not blue ball me

Do you want to see stabby stabby time?

helly my otter friend

I'd take it, but I'm hoping for at least a kidnapping or attempted rape.

Was F-cup trying to baby trap him? How do we know she wouldn't leg lock him if he put it in?

Nah she told him specifically not to put it in because it's not a safe day.

I thought Ishihara was supposed to be the sane one. I regret defending her as the sane one. Something tells me she isn't going to take the inevitable breakup well.

I read it too. I sure hope she won't resort to something drastic. If he is being taken by Kouhai-shan istead of Satsuki could she handle it better?

>oh hey my boyfriend didn't answer when I called him
>better call him TEN MORE TIMES JUST TO MAKE SURE
I'm surprised she didn't start sending faxes to his house and 5 or so voicemails minutes apart from each other.

You think she might be clingy or possessive?

Nah, she probably was misguided.

Better wait until she brings a knife or threatens one of your friends, gotta make extra sure before making such big accusations.

Having a yandere is oddly alluring.

But I like garden destroyer kinds of yandere.

Remember when anons wrote a guide to surviving yanderes?

She bought condoms some chapters ago, so the "not a safe day" thing shouldn't have mattered. I'm willing to bet she was going to seduce him into fucking her anyway.

She wanted to do it but not appear like a slut.

if you are trying to seduce a man who isnt your husband, you're already a slut

>who isnt your husband,
That's what you think.

Just because we aren't married by law and he might not know he's my husband, doesn't mean he's not my husband user.

This is how yanderes think.

Good thing she isn't a yandere.

Am I the only one here rooting for Ishihara?
If it doesn't work out between them I can still hope the aunt snaps and rapes Nao mistaking him for his father

She's going to win or die trying.

Will she be kind to Kouhai? Is Ishihara nice to thieving cats?

I would honestly welcome an ending where both Satsuki and Ishihara both end up pregnant with Nao's child without him dying and all. Sadly this isn't that kind of series.

>Satsuki and Ishihara both end up pregnant with Nao's child
Involuntary abortions when? Who'd be the first to rip one from the other's womb?

I would welcome an ending where everyone realizes they've been colossal pieces of shit, and then part ways

My bet is Imouto would do them both, honestly I feel like imouto is the one most likely to kill Nao in the end

>implying Satsuki would care

Teenage pregnancy is already a bad end....

You mean good end.

Depends whether the girls family or the babies father are rich enough to be able to support them.
otherwise the statistics aren't kind to young mothers...or their children

Wataru isn't a big enough piece of shit to leave someone he knocked up. Ishihara is banking on this.

But MC isn't a total piece of shit, he's just a beta piece of shit.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4078242/Sulking-husband-went-20-YEARS-without-speaking-wife.html

but does he have the resources to even support a family he's pretty poor.

Ishihara's family would probably have her just transfer schools and move away. Satsuki would probably just vanish and let Nao take care of Ishihara's child as she would probably be content with just bearing his child in the end.

>people actually enjoyed reading this with the worst most whimp mc of all generation to date
I swear if I ever met any if you I wouldnt even
consider you human.
Even a shrimp had more backbone than this guy.

Oh man this might be going places. Still rooting for garden destroyer.

I enjoy it because it seems to be building up into a clusterfuck.

The author seems to know what he's doing and keeps dropping ominous hints about how shit is going to hit the fan and things are going to start falling apart.

I want to know what the glasses friend's deal is.

You're ignoring the fact that he's totally aware that she only likes him because of this unrealistic idea that she has that he's a saint, and that he actually likes her so he doesn't want to ruin that impression in fear of being rejected.

I'm reading this only because there's a severe drought of yandere and I'll eat anything that has even the slightest hint of it.

You guys think F-cup-chan would go as far as to poke holes in the extra thin condoms if she snaps?