>shit studio
>shit source material
gee i wonder

JC Staff

Taking 50 years to exist.

This, also the director is shit.

bad writing
filler hell

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with JC Staff.

JC Staff wasn't made of JC's.

Especially since madhouse made stinkers like tenjo tenge before.

Best fight already happened.

JC Staff

I think it'll be fine, JC Staff hate is overblown.

the wait, hype will start up to 110% when we have a start date

It's not Mob Psycho 100 S2

literally who

>jc staff
>first half is canon second is filler
gee I wonder

JC staff

Honestly hype is meaningless for seasonal shows. Attack on Titan had nowhere near the hype this season that it used to have, but it still killed it in the ratings. I expect this to hold true with OPM, MHA, and AoT this year.

Hype is really only important for shows like Naruto or other shonen where they crank out hundreds of episodes of bullshit and h

>caring what studio makes OPM when the first season was created almost entirely from freelancers
It had more BONES employees than Madhouse.

Funny show about overpowered gary stu, outcome of every fight is known before vattlke starts.

Nothing to be hyped about.
will watch anyway

First season was an amazing collaboration of artists and animators from all over. It's not just a madhouse anime, it was the best of the industry because the director had major pull.

Now thats all gone.

Yeah and how do you think they got all those freelancers? Because it's not happening this time.

it's been 2 years
even when a release date is announced nobody's going to give a rat's ass

But second season isn't out yet

>gary stu
>unknown
>bald
Retard

Just like no one gives a shit about Overlord or SnK right?

The show was always supposed to be about the characters, not the fights themselves, because the MC by definition wins every fight so there's no tension to them.

Unfortunately nothing interesting happens between the characters.

>gary stu
bait surely, saitama is a depressed loser who the world is out to get

yes

Shitty tournament arc delivered at sluggish pace when everybody were waiting for glorious Garou arc.
And the studio change was the final nail.

This has to be the only place that shits on the tournament arc/monster invasion arc.

It's because the impatient children only want to see Saitama vs Garou for muh epic battles!!! and don't care about anything else in between.

Tournament arc was fun and entertaining and flows well with the current story.

This. Nothing will top Boros.

garou and tat fights are likely going to be just as good

People realized it was Reddit: the Anime.

the joke got played out.

time

agreed, garou fight will be like boros but with most of class S witnessing saitama in full action.

Mediocre filler season that got a fitting mediocre studio

People here are shitting on the new studio but I think the main issue is that the concept of OPM was only good for a single season.

It's a guy that kills enemies with a punch while holding back, you get a good laughs at 1st but eventually you get as bored of it as Saitama did.

The plot eventually resumes to Saitama being away from the menace untill everyone has jobbed to it so when he arrives it jobs to him and somehow Saitama doesn't get credit for it and isn't instantly thrown into the top 3 S class heroes and remains at a crappy rank.

This. It tired to save itself by shifting focus on to the side characters but they did not have any more staying power than Saitama

Only on manga. Suiryu still needs to be animated.

t. secondaries
Garou's arc is the best part of the series

Garou's fight in the webcomic is already miles better than the Boros "fight"

The hype isn't dead, people are saving their excitement for when S2 actually comes out. But S2 will kill all interest in S3. Not because of the tournament arc, get over your MUH WEBCOMIC elitism and accept that anime-only people don't care about that, but because JC Staff has no chance of replicating the pure style of S1 which is what appealed to people in the first place.

Why does it matters when Madhouse made a great first season?

>It's because the impatient children only want to see Saitama vs Garou for muh epic battles!!

Fuck off faggot, I'm waiting for Black Sperm.

I honestly just preferred a villain who wasn't a whiny child. Boros at least commanded some presence, Garou had that for all of a couple chapters and then threw it away when his flimsy justifications get torn to shreds.

>implying the anime will EVER get to Garou
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>JC Staff
Why?

>Garou's arc is the best part of the series

This is correct. Deserves a proper S3 done by a good studio.

Where are the fucking mods when you need them

Been happening all week with people making stock threads. Probably longer with the current iteration but I can't be bothered to check the archives.

They didn't call it Two Punch Man

Basically came to post this.

Except everyone loves more and more each new chapter and the hype for the manga is stronger than ever.

>OPM fags still mad that it got dropped by madhouse for overlord season 2

This.

The manga has been shit for a while too.

>the manga written by ONE hasn't been good ever since it continued to be written by ONE
Just admit that you never liked ONE's writing to begin with.

Murata saved this shit. HIs fights choreography is what made OPM

And how was that shit in the latest chapters?

Why not do both? Sequentially?

shit studio
also
Murata rewrite is shit and inferior to ONE.
the pacing of the manga has been ruined and to top it off ONE put the main manga on hold while Murata "tutors" him. Im sorry, Murata is a god when it comes to art, but he ruined the pacing beyond repair

>Murata rewrite
At best he has some creative leeway with the fights but the story and pacing are all ONE.

disagree completely. I read the whole mob psycho100 and original onepunch and the pacing with murata version is completely different.
>earlier character exposition from garou which will make the final speech seem less special
>words words words words words words filler words, exact same kind of shit that was said a few chapters back repeated, words, filler
the jokes dont feel organic either, they feel like they've been made last minute to fill a hole. I feel like dropping the manga and that is rare for me, while in comparison reading ONE works I can go through them without ever stopping

Jokes on you, ONE storyboards the murata version.

Queen BEE animation will save OPM season 3

>studio change
>Sup Forumsnons don't want to look like normalfags by being hyped about it
>actual normalfags don't have any idea when a new season is coming, or even if it's coming at all

>actual normalfags don't have any idea when a new season is coming, or even if it's coming at all
wrong.
normalfags actually thought it will air last year and now they think it will air this year.
real fans know that there is no release date.

Fucking same, he's the best character besides King.

water is wet

>filler
See, this is why I can't take your opinion seriously. For one it's a matter of public record that outside of changing some aspects of fight choreography (most recently it was giving Bomb something to do and making Genos jobbing a bit more epic) that Murata isn't writing the story.

Second is the idea that any of this is filler when the original writer is adding the content himself.

If you don't like it that's your opinion, but don't act like ONE isn't the one at the helm.

you believe whatever you want. the difference between works is blatant.
Now if its just Murata or editors or something influence I dont know

Bomb A Head makes up for it.

Why does OPM scare so many people?
Is it really THAT good to the point that some people are shitting on it and the studio fearing that OPM will be more popular than their favorite series?

>you believe whatever you want.
I tend to believe the truth since most of the complaints you have aren't real problems with the writing. Garou getting character exposition and fleshing out is fine because EVERYONE is getting fleshed out. His motivations were barely explained until the Raid as we only had a very brief flashback to explain him. The comedy is much in the same, it's not different there are just new jokes in addition to the ones present in the Webcomic.

You just want to force there to be a conspiracy where ONE is forced to do things differently when we have the very storyboards he sends to Murata on twitter corroborating the fact that he's still very much in control.

K

If S2 is getting another 12 episodes, where do you think it'll end off at?

>force
the pacing is completely different. I dont care what you say. Someone else IS involved. (I was thinking it could be murata earlier cause I remember when they met there was talks of Murata advising him to extend some parts of the manga)
The good point of ONE has always been the pacing and storytelling, and Murata Rewrite feels less and less like him and more like generic manga writer trying to fill a required quota of balloon speeches while under pressure that cause him to be less creative.

I dont mind new attacks and whatnot, that's a good thing, and Murata definitely is the man when it comes to fights

Last Time I checked the manga was still one of the top 10 seller.
So nothing killed the hype

>the pacing is completely different
I guarentee you don't bother to re-read the current story and are associating the somewhat sporadic release schedule to the pacing. Not to mention you are assuming that because there is more content added to the skeleton of the Webcomic that the feel is going to be the same. Stuff that took a few pages in the WC has been expanded so of course it's going to feel different in the manga.

>Someone else IS involved
>Murata Rewrite
Which is your tinfoil hat theory.

>2018 and people still think OPM is good

It's still ONEs story you retard.

Because it's a shitty story is why. OPM didn't need trope slop like a tournament and it just breaks up the brisk pacing of the webcomic.

>he thinks we like OPM unironically

Isn't ONE anal about producing quality content to the point where he refuses to give licensing rights to a studio in case they do shit animation?

Anyway, I'd say the lack of hype is related to the lack of information being released on it. I heard it was slated for Autumn 2017 and here we are.

>ONE
>anal
I see what you did there

>mfw based ONE is singlehandedly delaying OPMS2 by refusing to greenlight a cheap bunch of shitty Korean scribbles.

"Murata rewrite" is just a way to sum it up.
it reads like its from a different author, im sorry I triggered your Murata fanboyism that hard, but the truth is that the manga is supposed to be best of both worlds, Murata art and ONE writing.
Yet it has Murata art and only partial ONE writing, call it whatever you like, this shit is like if Murata was asked to do a joint project with someone else but his art came out shoddy and poorly detailed, people would think that there must be something there.
Its mere logic, and you cant just excuse it with "OPM original is barebones" when Mob psycho exists (and while OPM has less developed content, ONE was always good at conveying the essential without filling pages with loads of word filler).

Elder centepide and metal bat vs garou are just as good

It was always unfunny trash

>bullshit and h
Why didn't you finish your post? Did you die?

>I triggered your Murata fanboyism that hard,
>defends ONE's writing in the rewrite
>Murata fanboy
Something doesn't check out here.

>ONE was always good at conveying the essential without filling pages with loads of word filler
I guess you just forgot that this arc has the single longest monologue by a character in the entirety of OPM in order to act like there is any difference between the dialogue in the rewrite and the original.

you need to know learn what word filler is.
There is a long monologue yeah, but its essential.

and ofc you would defend the rewrite, cause apparently you have no taste when it comes to writing as long as it as pretty pictures to accompany it.

>There is a long monologue yeah, but its essential.
So what dialogue was not essential in the rewrite?

>cause apparently you have no taste
>projecting this hard
Hey user, if you can't enjoy ONE's writing so much that you make up conspiracy theories about how it's not him despite all the evidence saying it's still him writing the story. I can't help you.

You'd read CAD, if Murata did the art.

Seeing as we were only talking about the writing I'm surprised you are still harping about the art. Also
>CAD

>what dialogue
a lot of it, nearly everything in the last chapter. Especially the repeat about Blast, that was a huge red flag. Repetition is the mark of a bad writer, even if it comes from the mouth of different characters