Can we agree that Yuri > Megumi

Both were stacked af

dumb phoneposter

Yuri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

Backstabbing bitch

What do you mean?

Shame best team never got a proper arc.

They're too good for stupid drama.

At least the Announcer's got one. That's good enough for me.

Wait for S2.

I'll agree with that, but also Maria > Yuria.

Early designs had Yuri with smaller boobs though, I gues they realized she was too shit and added the boobs at last.

This show was good when it focused on the racing teams, but then it became about those two bitches.
I liked yuri's character design beter , but holyshit she was the bigest bitch in the show, constantly backstabbing her teammate.

This is interesting.

Do you have some pics?

Yuria > Maria

Best team

Neither of the two best teams got a proper arc. At least Hitomi and Mao got their skits.

>backstabbing
no

That's a shame, small-boobed smug girls are best.

Yuri > Megumi

better ass, better looks, unless the only thing you value about a woman is her chest the answer will always be Yuri > Megumi

And even Yuri had one of the biggest chest on the series

Scan when?

I deleted everything about this show, sorry, just watch the anime and see how Yuri boobs keep getting bigger and bigger since episode 1.

Good taste, OP.

Coachi's a skilled guy, he's good enough to ride both those cars. At the same time.

Coachi was not only an autist, but also a mouthbreathing retard.
>students get injured
>they want to stop the race
>hey hey girls, where's your pride? You totally need to get on the fucking death machine and keep racing, even if you have to change your usual positions.
His waifu was almost as bad, just slightly less autistic.

So did this anime actually go anywhere?
Or was it all flashbacks after episode 1?

Based Coach taught them to never give up and to always trust in their partner. Truly he's a great guy who did nothing wrong.

Watch it and find out.

I dropped it after episode 2. Not going to bother picking it up again, but I'm still curious

It was fun, especially the movie they made within the show

It's a comedy anime Where do you think it's gonna go?

It had great music and the ending was comfy.

just fucking watch it
or dont

>Yuri isn't a yuri
>Yuria isn't a yuri
Why

This show needed more Mao.

Recently whenever I hear the name Mao I think of the character from Geass which is strange since I only started doing thinking like this very recently and I have never rewatched Geass

I love racing.

Based on the director's twitter I'd say Ange Vierge was the real passion project

Excellent.