DEVILMAN

Seriously?

Pretty sure Trump wasnt president back in 1972

So from now on, every american president in the japanese mind set will be thump, until we get another neck turning president that grabs japan attention?

This timeline is getting worse by the year.

Why didn't Obama get any anime except Index?

Obama was a smart business politician who hid his true character behind the bland public performances.

He was in that one anime where he was being shipped with Hillary.

Because he was an enormous pussy.

>Obama was a smart business politician

When did Taro change one moment he was normal the other he had make up, I thought it was makeup. When did he change?

There were no smartphones back then, either

I think it's because of that sugoi sugoi TV show

>release all episodes at once
>instantly forgotten next week

Obama is really good at charming normies; my racist, conservative eastern european dad loves him and refuses to admit he may have had anything to do with drone strikes or anything of the sort and maintains that it was all out of his control, that he was 100% pro-peace. It's easy to feel "knowledgeable" about American politics and sadly in the Twitter age anime people (hell especially Saru people) don't dig deep anymore either so you don't really have knowledgeable people like Tezuka anymore.

U S A

Is that a big button on his desk? When was this produced?

He was in Kengan Asura along with Putin.

Pretty sure he's going to be in the Kengan Asura anime

it's a rubber stamp

>shipped with Hillary
hmm. Imagine an yaoi shipping of TrumpxObama.

because Trump is not just a bufoon who doesn't know when to shut up, but he's also the one currently in charge right now.

I doubt there'd be much difference if Cruz, Bush, Sanders or Clinton were in charge.

But they would be portrayed differently

Not anime, but literally a support character in Air Gear.

japan gets most of it's information about America from Hollywood, who right now will not stop shut up about trump do to their hatred for the guy.

>"WAAAAHWAAAH I CAN'T SEE TRUMP IN MY ANIME PLEASE SOMEBODY SAVE ME"
Reddit is the other way

I wonder how they react when they see Hitler in a positive light.

Hitler needs to be in more anime

Wasn't donald in a manga where he put a baby in a blender and drank it?

>he doesn't know

that was way before trump even ran for president (during bush's presidency) so that guy was most likely a stand in for bush, heck japan most likely didn't even know who trump. also that was hentai

He is in a lot of anime (in spirit)

Pretty sure he got to do the ritual presidential ass kissing to Yujiro in Baki

>positive light
Anything that isn't screaming 6 million is considered anti-semitism.
As i remember the state he created in the anime was kinda fucked.