ITT characters that are literally you

ITT characters that are literally you

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Literally me. I have the same profession too.

Reminds me of someone I know.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Sup Forums has mods and posters that generally care about where they eat, rather than just shit everywhere in the name of board culture.

Me

Mob phyco

I want muscles and a girl.
I have the exact same personality

Sup Forums is still moderately elitist which puts some newfriends off staying on Sup Forums long term as opposed to some other board like Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Also Sup Forums still values board culture to a greater extent.

So you're an ultimate faggot, OP.

this... this is me

Bang.

-the harem

Me on the right

OK, you posted who you wanna be. But post real you.

Episode 4 spoke to me on a deeper level than I would have liked.

The "all images and posts should be about Anime" rule means pepe, 3DPD & wojak pics get deleted (if Mod/Jani is doing their """job""").

The no request rule helps a lot too.

Me on the lower left

I know good and evil, but is that matter?

Me

>I was always told that I am an unwanted child... over and over... that's why I truly believed that I wasn't needed... That's how I've always felt... then I got used to that... ...I mean... if I was unwanted... then... nobody would look at me... Nobody would expect anything from me... I wouldn't disappoint anyone...

>rarely change facial expression
>mostly amoral
>pragmatist
>always cool headed
>obsessed with optimizing everything
>maybe a bit too manmipulative for my own good
literally me

I'm edgy

I only exist to be a source of spite, fury and moderate annoyance.

i mean, realistically

reminder that Moeka had the emotional maturity of an 11 year old and deserved her death

It's scary how similar we are.
My friends can't watch the anime because it reminds them of me.

Not a single other character exists that resembles me so close. I am 99,99999999% Froese.

What are expected from OP.

You're cute girls?

I'm very normal

One of them is not girl.

It's oaky

Literally me.

Sup Forums has actually mods doing their job, most of the time

Same here fellow legitimate autist.

Was just about to post this.

I wish...

Same with racism desuss.

literally me

jobber?

>this is still up while threads about actual series with new content are deleted
What did mods mean with that.

No, a doctor.

And Law is not a jobber. He lost to Doffy once at Bridge. You have to keep in mind that he fought Doffy and Fujitora at the same time at Green Bit earlier and he drained most of his stamina in the process, so he was in a disadvantage when they fought one on one.
They won in the second fight. It was Luffy + Law + the entire country vs Doffy + Trebol + Bellamy.